• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Newcomer so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragel

Smash Apprentice
1.:4lucina:(Lucina's our girl, still miss Roy.)
2.:4littlemac:(Love the playstyle, hopefully he isn't bad.)
3.:4greninja:(Pokemon Sheik, like the playstyle more than the character.)
4.:4wiifit:(Hi.)
5,:4robinf:/:4robinm:(Anythign Fire Emblem is cool to me, probably won't play a caster much.)
6.:4palutena:(Looks cool, if too overpowered I won't play her much.)
7.:rosalina:(Hopefully she gets buffed a bit, complex characters should have very high potential.)
8.:4pacman:(If it was his newer design, he'd be lower.)
9.:4megaman:(No real opinions on Mega-Man, like the games but the character is just "there" for me. Zero is cooler :D.)
10.:4villager:(Moveset is nice, but don't like the character in a fighting game.)
11.:4mii:(Die in a fire.)

HugoBoss

Smash Journeyman
I have decided. From Favorite to Worst.
:4megaman:-FIGHTING TO SAVE TO WORLD!!!!??!!?!
:4littlemac:-Really wanted this character. Very interesting gameplay style and a cool gimmick. Like his emphasis on boxing cause, well he is a boxer. Quick, small, strong, but awful air game, seems fair. Great for multiplayer.
:4robinm::4robinf:-Best choice for a FE rep. The first Tactician that did something. Not to mention a very unique gameplay style that differs from every other Fire Emblem character. A mage and sword user, how cool is that? I may main him/her.
:4greninja:-Frog Ninja. One of the coolest Pokemon starters. All around great choice as a new Pokemon fighter.
:4pacman:-PAC is Back, for real! Love his Pac-Land design is being used. Peculiar and odd moveset however. While very unique and better than Ghostly Adventures Pac, the games they took inspiration from are very niche. Fire Hydrant is a very weird choice for a Special rather than a Smash Attack, would have liked Butt-Bounce more or something entirely new. Still love his inclusion.
:4villager:-Very quirky and interesting play-style and character, but I am not sure how that will reflect in battle.
:4mii:-Never got the hate for Mii's, at least Sakurai handled it in the nest way possible. The design is basic though, but I like their custom options and outfits. I will have a lot of fun making Miis for this game.
:rosalina:-Shocked by her inclusion, but it was for the better. Her puppetry skill with Lumas is interesting. I am eager to test her in battle. She seems very complex, perhaps one of the most complex in the newcomer roster. I may not be a fan of Galaxy Pandering, but this is an exception. She seems really slow and floaty though, and may take some time to get use to. Final Smash is a real disappointment.
:4wiifit:-What can I say, it's Wii Fit Trainer. Weird, odd, nonsense character that no one saw coming. Like her exercise theme she has in her moveset.
:4palutena:-I knew she would be playable, I mean Sakurai bias has never failed before. I like her more as a character than a fighter, And I am not a fan of the special treatment she gets when other newcomers could do the same AND it would be more justified. She may be overpowered.
:4lucina:-Self explanatory.
But for the curious, she is easily the least interesting newcomer so far, she adds NOTHING new unlike every other newcomer and has little to offer other than being a Marth clone. She seems to play almost identical to Marth, with very few tweaks. An honest fillercharacter included only to please the Lucina fanbase(but instead upset many of her fans)m Fire Emblem Awakening fans(not many) and the supporters of females in Smash, which honestly her designation as a clone is insulting to both fanbases. She could have been like Falco or Wolf or Lucas or Gannondorf or Luigi(as in, not a clone) but since Smash is now apparently following canon, it's justified for a descendent of a descendant of a long dead legend, to play almost exactly the same as her ancestor, and not like, well, Lucina. A slap to the face to Lucina fans, and an overall step backwards from what Brawl accomplished regarding clones. And I like Lucina.

Overall, I like most if not every newcomer. Some more than others. Out of all of them so far, Lucina is the only newcomer I actually don't like.

WishOn

Smash Cadet
NNID
WishOn
3DS FC
4828-5426-2919
I think I have to go with the Villager. I'm a big fan of the silly characters.

PlayerOneTyler

Sr. Community Manager, Smashboards Editor / Social
I don't understand all the hate for Lucina. Sure, she's a clone of Marth, but she still plays differently. If you hate Lucina solely because she's a clone, then I think you hate her for the wrong reasons. Especially since no one has actually played as her. I feel like people are just passing her off as "Oh, girl Marth, whatever" instead of actually looking into how she's different from Marth. Look at Falco. Falco is probably one of the most popular characters along side Fox, yet he is a semi clone. I'm sure Lucina will get the same treatment as far as being differentiated from Marth. Chrom or Lucina, it would've ended up this way either way it went. Lucina is both a female and arguably more popular (especially in Japan), so she made the cut.

Let's be honest. I think people would complain more about Chrom than they do about Lucina. Minus Chrom's fans of course, bless their hearts.

ShadowMarth14

Smash Cadet
NNID
SuperSmashBro801
I never see people complaining about Toon Link being a clone. So in a way, Lucina is kind of like Toon Link, they are semi-clones.

I don't understand all the hate for Lucina. Sure, she's a clone of Marth, but she still plays differently. If you hate Lucina solely because she's a clone, then I think you hate her for the wrong reasons. Especially since no one has actually played as her. I feel like people are just passing her off as "Oh, girl Marth, whatever" instead of actually looking into how she's different from Marth. Look at Falco. Falco is probably one of the most popular characters along side Fox, yet he is a semi clone. I'm sure Lucina will get the same treatment as far as being differentiated from Marth. Chrom or Lucina, it would've ended up this way either way it went. Lucina is both a female and arguably more popular (especially in Japan), so she made the cut.

Let's be honest. I think people would complain more about Chrom than they do about Lucina. Minus Chrom's fans of course, bless their hearts.
Exactly! Lucina is probably my favorite newcomer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bladeviper

Smash Ace
NNID
Bladeviper
it was mac til robin got announced, time to learn ike all over with those 2

HugoBoss

Smash Journeyman

I will never understand the Mii hate, it's not my problem though. And please for the love of Smash, comparing Lucina to semi-clones does not good for her, from what Sakurai has implied, she is not one. Semi-Clones while might share some moves like specials, they have many differences that make them their own characters. As far as we know, the only real difference between Marth and Lucina is the sword mechanics and height difference, her physical attacks are identical to Marth's. If anything, she is more like the Melee clones especially Falco. Which is even worse, as it shows a step-back from what Brawl tried to do with clones.

Poor Chrom fans...

@ ShadowMarth14 ShadowMarth14 Well you did only join 3 days ago...Cause Toon Link cause controversy.

ShadowMarth14

Smash Cadet
NNID
SuperSmashBro801
I will never understand the Mii hate, it's not my problem though. And please for the love of Smash, comparing Lucina to semi-clones does not good for her, from what Sakurai has implied, she is not one. Semi-Clones while might share some moves like specials, they have many differences that make them their own characters. As far as we know, the only real difference between Marth and Lucina is the sword mechanics and height difference, her physical attacks are identical to Marth's. If anything, she is more like the Melee clones especially Falco. Which is even worse, as it shows a step-back from what Brawl tried to do with clones.

Poor Chrom fans...

@ ShadowMarth14 ShadowMarth14 Well you did only join 3 days ago...Cause Toon Link cause controversy.
I mean ever. I have talked to many people on Miiverse and Youtube about clones and people almost always agree that Toon Link isn't a real clone

HugoBoss

Smash Journeyman
I mean ever. I have talked to many people on Miiverse and Youtube about clones and people almost always agree that Toon Link isn't a real clone
Different folkes.....what did you say Miiverse? And Youtube?

Last edited:

ShadowMarth14

Smash Cadet
NNID
SuperSmashBro801
Different folkes.....what did you say Miiverse? And Youtube?
I have been in numerous discussion websites and many people say that Toon Link isn't a real clone. People even main him. Usually if there is a clone people start hating on it. I'm pretty sure Lucina won't be a complete clone, Sakurai learned from his Melee mistakes. She is one of my favorite newcomers so far.

Most Favorite to Less Favorite_____

:4pacman:
:4lucina:
:4robinm:
:4mii:
:4megaman:
:4villager:
:4wiifit:
:rosalina:
:4greninja:
:4palutena:
:4littlemac:

Last edited by a moderator:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
:4littlemac:/:4robinm: (Couldn't decide)
:4palutena: (Would have been higher, don't like the 12 custom specials mechanic.)

Narigo1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-2763-4068
Favorite to least Favorite

:4robinm::4robinf:

Last edited:

Valyoda

Smash Rookie
NNID
Valyoda
3DS FC
3926-5392-9281
Palutena for me, i was waiting for her even if Little Mac and Pac-Man impressed me. Waiting for Shulk now :)

Best to least :
:4robinm:

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
From favorite to least favorite

:4robinm:/:4robinf:YES!
:4littlemac: YES!
:4greninja: Looks really fun
:4megaman: Super fighting robot!!
:rosalina: Looks really fun to play
:4pacman: Was handled better than i expected
:4villager: Meh
:4wiifit: Meh
:4lucina: Clone but i like her
:4mii: Were my least wanted, but now i don't mind them
:4palutena: I'm not a fan of her moveset
:substitute: WHY :troll:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Hmm, let's see...

:4megaman:- Was my #1 pick for this game and was my #2 for Brawl. I've been a Megaman fan for 20 years and have wanted him in Smash since Melee so I'm absolutely thrilled to death that he made it. I absolutely love everything about his moveset so, for me, he's pretty much been the perfect addition and will easily be one of my mains but, I'll be honest, his only ability could have been for him to loudly fart and then explode violently and I'd still play as him.

:4villager:- Long, long ago (circa 2005) this was one of the characters I supported the most behind Geno and Megaman. By the time Brawl was announced, I had lost all enthusiasm for supporting the character because I was so often told how stupid I was for supporting a "nonfighter" and how, if anyone was going to make the cut from Animal Crossing, it was going to be Tom Nook a billion times over. Nine years later, Villager's actually a thing and all my enemies are dead and rotting in shallow, unmarked graves. His moveset has largely turned out how I thought it would and I've been very impressed with all the footage I've seen of him. Also, even though the Creepy Villager meme is dead, I still love and believe it's one of the best things to come out from these speculation days.

:4wiifit:- The character that shocked the world over. The character that made half the Smash fanbase laugh themselves into insanity and the other commit seppuku. By far the trolliest character to ever grace Smash Bros. I have to say, I love her style. Simple and yet really unique. The fact that she's a joke character that isn't utter garbage like most of them has me genuinely impressed. The fact that she bounces around taking people out with yoga moves makes me feel like this character shines with Sakurai's creativity like nobody else.

:4palutena:- Kid Icarus Uprising is far from my favorite game but I absolutely love what they did with it. They took a basic NES game and blew it up into an engaging world with extremely likable characters, unique gameplay, and outstanding music. This game should become the text book example of how to do a reboot right where's my Mysterious Murasame Castle reboot, Nintendo?!?. Of all the characters in the game, I came to like Palutena the most. Part mother, part friend with smarts and quirkiness thrown in. Who would have thought that a literal background character in Brawl would have such a transformation? Color me impressed. I wasn't surprised she made the cut like most of the newcomers but it's still good to see her nevertheless. I haven't seen enough of her moveset to judge her as a character yet but I like what I see so far. One thing that does bring her down for me though is Sakurai's not so subtle bias of Kid Icarus in this game and the fact that she's the only character with multiple choices for her specials is oh so convenient. If Sakurai wasn't directing the game I doubt she would have gotten in but I'm glad to see and I want to see how she develops as a fighter.

:4robinm:- My, my, my! What do we have here? Nobody can deny that Robin beating out Chrom was probably the biggest upset in Smash history since Wolf beat Krystal in Brawl. Despite his fans being kind of sore winners at the moment and tainting my appreciation of the character, I think it's a cool addition. I've wanted a magic weapon user in Smash for a long time now (oh Geno where art thou?) and it's nice to see that it's a reality now. Like Wii Fit Trainer, it's a good example of a character that I didn't know I wanted until they were shown off.

:4littlemac:- Was in my top three but E3's showing of him this year largely took the wind out of my sails for being enthusiastic about him. I'm not a fan of glass cannon characters and I think the crippling weaknesses ruin a lot of his appeal to me. I, however, am holding out hope that ways will be found around these to balance him out. I guess I can't be too upset with how he turned out though because, well, he's a boxer and they usually have an "all or nothing" approach to fighting anyways. I can see him becoming like Ike for me, a character that I could barely stand because of his weaknesses but became someone I loved to play as when I got the hang of him. There's also little denying that Mac was one of the deserving first party characters for this game and he has been one of the few characters that people had almost been universally excited for.

:4greninja:- I'm probably one of the five people in the world that didn't go out and buy Pokemon X/Y at launch and I didn't play through it until after Greninja was revealed in April. Easily my favorite starter since Swampert in Gen 3 and definitely the best choice of a Gen 6 Pokes but I don't see him being one of my favorite Smash characters. He's cool and all but that's about as far as things go for me.

:4pacman:- During the Brawl era, I hated this character with a burning passion and terrorized his support thead about as much as I did the Daisy, Waluigi (who's now one of my favorite Nintendo characters, ironically), and Tingle threads. I still think that he's a washed out character that hasn't had a genuinely noteworthy game since the arcade days and is largely still around because of the "doohoohoo, remember how rad the 80's were" mentality of gamer culture that's never going to go away. He's iconic but, in my mind, he's like the loser who's in his 40/50's that thinks people actually care about how well he played football in high school. To me, Pac-man represents everything wrong with gamer culture but, crap, man, is he charming in this game. His art style and moveset are brilliant and the fact that he's a tribute to the arcade days instead of just a nauseatingly nostalgic circle jerk to his own games shows that a lot of care went into making this character in Smash. They've taken a character that I downright despise and made him somewhat likable to me; that's pretty damn impressive and I can't wait to try him out.

:4lucina:- I figured she was going to get in somehow, whether in the initial release or DLC. I also figured that in the best case scenario she was going to be a semiclone of Marth so the fact she's a Melee era clone doesn't surprise me at all. As a character, I prefer her to Chrom but I kind of hand an inkling that, whoever made it, they weren't going to be a completely original character so it's hard to get that excited for her. I'm glad she made it to a small degree but I'm probably not going to get too attached since she's probably at the front of the line to be cut when the next game rolls around thanks to her nature. I feel Lucina deserved better but I didn't have much invested in the character to begin with.

:4mii:- Turned out a lot better than I thought they would but I think the novelty of them is going to wear off fairly fast. I can see myself making a Bill Cosby Mii, going into a few matches with friends, laughing like a drunken hyena on opiates before shelving the character permanently when it stops being funny. I can already tell that these are going to be the addition that people are going to be complaining about until the next Smash Bros. Despite this, I still hope a competitive standard is decided for all three because I think they offer an interesting "fan project" that hasn't existed yet for the competitive community outside of the Brawl hacks.

:rosalina:- I just can't get excited for her. When she was revealed in December, the hype I had been feeling for the mystery reveal just dropped like a steel barrel filled with bricks. A lot of it comes from the fact that I think she got in too soon, being playable in one canon game literally less than a month before her Smash debut. I griped a few days following and my complaints haven't completely dissipated. The fact that most people who played as her at the E3 demo build found her extremely underwhelming and/or complicated doesn't exactly hype raise any enthusiasm for her. She strikes me as this game's Yoshi, someone you have to be completely god-like with to get anywhere with but only because hardly anyone plays as them because of this. As far as Mario characters go, I would have rather seen Toad or Waluigi (or Geno but that ship set sail years ago).

At this point, the only newcomer I'm still holding out a little bit of hope for is Takamaru and I've pretty much closed shop for everyone else on my wishlist. Even with Gematsu taking a blow, my expectations are still fairly low but we'll see how things turn out in the end.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Move over Villager, there's a new Champion!

My favourites from best to worst:

1. Robin
2. Villager
3. Little Mac
4. Megaman
5. Palutena
6. Wii Fit Trainer
7. Lucina
8. Pacman
9. Greninja
10. Rosalina & Luma
11. Mii Fighter

I can't muster up any excitement at all for the bottom three, I just don't care.

DANICK

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0619-4467-3811
1 - :4greninja: I wanted zoroark but he's a cool replacement
2 - :4megaman:
3 - :4mii:
4 - :4robinm::4robinf:
5 - :4pacman: honestly, his presence don't surprise
6 - :4littlemac:
7 - :4wiifit:
8 - :4villager:
9 - :rosalina:
10 - :4lucina:
11 - :4palutena:

Last edited:

Contact

Smash Rookie
Pac-Man, Mega Man, and Little Mac. I can honestly say that I'm not very knowledgeable in Nintendo lore, so the big names stood out to me initially.

Banjo-Kazooie

Smash Ace
NNID
Burudiman
3DS FC
2492-5021-9705
Normally my favorite newcomer is the last one they announced. I can't get a good opinion until I know them all and played with each of them.
But perhaps I could say Greninja looks the most fun to play and Little Mac has the coolest design.

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
Favorite to Least Favorite
:4villager: Honestly I was very excited for his/her announcement. Very unique character and fun to play as
:4wiifit: I wasn't too excited until the Best Buy event where I got to use her and I loved her
:4robinm::4robinf: I was really wanting a new FE character and this was just a great happy surprise
:4lucina:Honestly I like her because now I can be a **** to my Marth friends...
:4littlemac:I wanted him in for my older brother. I won't play as him Personally but hey, he looks really cool
:4pacman: Didn't even want...until I saw in action. I really want to try
:4megaman: No real intrest in playing but I love him a lot..maybe one day
:4palutena: She's very cool and I actually wanted her, just not to play as.
:4greninja: I wanted to try him at the Best Buy event...never got to so until then I will just keep him down here. But he is still very cool
:rosalina: Interesting choice and like the rest glad she's in. I just do not see myself playing as her except for gaining her trophy. Brother likes her so I am glad for him.
:4mii: I consider them a novelty. It will be fun to play as them, just not all the time unlike the rest on the list

Last edited:

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
In order of satisfaction:

:4megaman:: Favorite franchise of all time, and had been wishing for him for years.
:4littlemac:: Absolutely love Punch-Out, and a classic Nintendo star.
:4villager:: Never played Animal Crossing, but the series deserved a character.

The rest I either dislike or am indifferent to, so I'll hold out on comments to avoid stepping on anyone's toes.

Last edited:

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
:4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi::4luigi:

But seriously though.
Nobody has me particularly hyped. I love them all, but still, I don't know...

:4megaman:: He''s Mega Man.

:rosalina:: Interesting looking. GAMEPLAY WISE NOT WAIFU WISE

: Okay, this one is confusing me. She's a clone, nothing exicting, and I'm not into FE, I don't play Marth. She should be at the bottom. And she's not up here for sex appeal bias because if that existed then Marth Palutena would be up top. But for some reason, I feel eager to try her. It's unexplainable. I am confused.

: Used to hate the idea, but with the way Sakurai handled it, it was awesome.

: I mean she fooled everybody. Nobody but Sal's leaker could guess her. [and lord how did he do it] Plus everybody hated her.

: I mean, he's Pac-Man.

: Well, ninja + Frog = awesome. [Space + dragon = super awesome. Wink wink.]

: Okay, cool guy.

:4palutena:: Neato.

:4robinm::4robinf::4villager:: Also these guys are here. Don't get me wrong, they seem cool. But they just don't give off hype at all.

fe_wander

Smash Cadet
Most-least:
:4lucina:-She's the character I wanted most, so obviously I'm quite happy. I liked the Melee clones so hopefully she's to that level of cloning. No tipping makes me optimistic.
:4greninja:-Water ninja? Hell yes.
:4littlemac:- I like his fighting style, from what I've seen
:4robinm::4robinf:-moar Fire Emblem is always good. Not a huge fan of spellcasters generally though so I'm up in the air with Robin.
:4megaman:-not a Mega Man fan so I don't have the same hype others do, but his moveset looks cool.
:4pacman:-I like his style as well, although I can't see myself playing him too much.
:4mii:-I'm sure I'll try this out for the novelty, but I can't see myself using them much.

Pretty neutral on Wii Fit Trainer and the Villager, while Palutena and Rosalina don't really do anything for me. Palutena looked a bit overpowered to me in her trailer, actually.

Trigger123

Smash Journeyman
Favorite to least

:4littlemac:: Hated him at first but after seeing him in action can't wait to use him.
:4greninja:: Love the speedy characters although I think greninja should be a part of a PT I like his style
:4pacman:: Looks completely different from every other character.
:rosalina:: Not a fan of sorcery magic type character but Rosalina interests me.
:4megaman:: A character with projectiles
Robin: Looks Ok and pretty fun to use just doesn't appeal to me.
:4villager:: Again pretty unique move set but doesn't appeal to me.
:4palutena:: I think she will play well but seems a bit slow
:4wiifit:: I know she is a big part of wii history but I feel her addition wasn't necessary
:4mii:: Not a fan for them being used in smash.
Lucina: Nothing against her as a character but why put her in the game to be a clone I mean I know I haven't played as her but Sakurai said himself she was pretty much a clone with a slight difference if they made her a clone why even put her in.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Alright. Let's do this.

This is where I'd put my Shulk. If I had one!

:4robinm: / :4robinf: - ROBIN MAKES ME MOIST.

:rosalina: So excite. Much unexpect. Favorite Mario character.

:4palutena: Also excite. She looks great, and I'm so glad she's joined the Smash family.

:4lucina: Marth, without the parts of Marth I didn't care for. Excellent.

:4littlemac: - It's Mac. He was my most wanted character before I finished Xenoblade. He wouldn't be down here if I knew I wouldn't get along with his playstyle. Still, I'm so glad you're here, Mac!

:4greninja: - See Rosalina. I actually really wanted Greninja, but I didn't even think. Such hype.

:4villager: - I'm excited. I wanted this for Brawl, didn't think it would happen ever. Great work, Sakurai!

:4megaman: - Also hype. Just less hype than the others. Totally deserves this, though!

:4pacman: - Cool. Wasn't and still am not a huge Pac fan, but he made so many people happy and looks very interesting!

:4wiifit: - I mean, it's cool, but I'm far less hype than the rest.

:4mii: - Eh..... I mean...cool, I can have an all Mii tournament and see Bill Cosby and Obama whoop ass, but...I just still don't care.

Last edited:

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
I'll make a list of who I'm most excited to play as of the Newcomers!

From Most Hyped to less Hyped. (My Opinions, no bash for low Mega Man plz)

:4robinf: (Robin) = I've never played a Fire Emblem game, but I've loved Marth in the Smash Series. But now round Smash 4, I'm really looking into unique characters, and Robin seems very unique to me. So I'm really hyped to see how they play. I've always wanted a non-just-sword fighter from Fire Emblem, and now it was Granted.

:4pacman: = I've always loved Pac-Man, and I felt like one of the few people that liked his design (Before he was announced) And after I saw him in action I could't wait to get my hands on Pac. His moves seems atleast interessting to a stand point, but not as exciting as the thought of actually having him in the game.

:4greninja: = As a hardcore Pokémon fan. I felt like Greninja was a great fit for the game. And also as an anime fan, I see Greninja as the "Naruto" moveset fighter, while Lucario is "Goku". So its fun that way, and the moveset seems pretty fun.

:4palutena:= Palutena was no shocker to me, and I really wanted her to be part of the game. Sakurai did not dissepoint at all. She has a very unique moveset and I think she will be fun after I learn how to use her.

:4villager: = When I think of unique characters, Villager pops up very fast into my head. Which is not weird at all considering he does have a very variaty of moves, and could be really fun to use if you learn him, pretty much as Olimar and Ness. So I'm really looking forward to get my hands on Villager.

:4mii: = Variaty you say? Mii is the way to play...then.
So I've always had a little hatred against the Mii's making it in to Smash, since I did not have that much idea of how they would work and play, but after watching their debut trailer, I got more motivated for their inclusion. So now I can't wait to try them out.

:rosalina:= I've never been a fan of Rosalina in anything. But seeing her in Smash made me open my eyes towards her a little more. She is a far away to be called a Peach clone, and has tons of new exciting moveset that has not been seen in Smash before, which makes her a cool character in my eyes.

:4wiifit:= I was like everyone else, super shocked to see her make it into Smash. But considering their sales, it don't surprise me anymore. And Sakurai has provided a brand new fighting style to the WFT. Maybe not the most exciting character, but I would love to try her out.

:4littlemac:= I really loved the idea of having Little Mac in the game, but his move set couldn't be better, but it couldn't be more boring either. I will grow more into himwhen I get to play him ofcourse. And that I won't doubt be fun, but right now, he is way down on the list.

:4lucina:(Lucina) = I already got my Marth, so a clone of him does not excite me that much. But I like the idea of Lucina in the game. So I will give her a try, maybe I will preffer her over Marth? Only time will tell.

:4megaman:= (WHAT, SO LOW?!) ... Excuse me, I was never a Mega Man fan to begin with. But I do love the idea of having him in. And I love Capcom, only on the Street Fighter side. But the idea of Mega Man in Smash is brilliant, and the moveset is amazing! They couldn't make him better. But the hype for him is really not there in me.

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
I actually love ALL of our newcomers, since I'm not disgustingly picky like a lot of people on here. However there is NO competition for my favorite:
:4palutena::4palutena::4palutena::4palutena::4palutena::4palutena::4palutena:
I love Palutena so much.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Poor Mii Fighters, always getting the short end of the stick.
Anyway, from most to least:
:4robinm:/:4robinf: