• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite normal type

Shadow Calibur

Smash Ace
Overall: Jigglypuff. The kid's my SSBM main, plus I'm raising an evolution of it in FireRed.

Battle wise: Kangaskhan, Tauros, Ursaring, Blissey, Linoone, Delcatty, Staraptor, Regigigas, and Arceus.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Overall: Jigglypuff. The kid's my SSBM main, plus I'm raising an evolution of it in FireRed.

Battle wise: Kangaskhan, Tauros, Ursaring, Blissey, Linoone, Delcatty, Staraptor, Regigigas, and Arceus.
Articanus! He said Blissey!

Clefable @ Toxic Orb
Magic Guard
Impish?
252 Hp / can't remember the rest
- Softboiled
- Cosmic Power
- Facade
- Belly Drum

I saw this Clefable at Smogon, and it looks interesting. First, you Cosmic Power a few times while Softboiling when your HP gets low. Then, you Belly Drum when you know you arn't 2HKOed. Softboil away the damage and start "sweeping" with a +6 STAB status-boosted Facade. This thing is also immune to Sandstorm, Hail and the poison damage, while also being immune to other status (thanks to the poison).

Now, I know this thing is walled by Ghost, Steels, and Rocks, but hey, this isn't a one-man show here. Clefable's team's job is to get rid of these Pokemon types. An example could be Magnezone, who traps Steels, and Heracross, who destroys Rocks/Steels.

Edit: This set also doesn't work if Taunted or phazed away while CPing.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Check my sig,

in case that doesn't help...

PORYGON-Z!!!

TombStone

Smash Journeyman

Kangaskhan is pretty cool, IMO. High HP, decent Attack and Speed, interesting movepool, and it's not one of those cheap OU wh0res. I always thought that the later end of the first pokedex was filled with the coolest stuff.

Btw, is its name supposed to be some kind of variation of Genghis Khan? I know that sounds really weird, but I could never shake that suspicion.

Top Bottom