• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite smasher to watch?

S l o X

Smash Champion
thought I made a thread for this involving all characters -- eh whatever.

Shiz, Calle W, Mango. Get @ Calle W.

X WaNtEd X

Smash Lord
Bombsoldier. I like watching falco players, even though I don't play him. Bombsoldier is the best falco player I know, so I like watching him.

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
Bombsolder gets shized on by Shiz, Zhu, PP, Calle W, Chopz, and Mango.
and probably another 50 other falco mains lol, hard to say tho because i haven't seen a bombsoldier vid since that jack garden tourney of him vs ken :S maybe he got better

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I actually met a friend of Bombsoldier's at my college, and she said that he mostly plays Brawl now, but he'd rather play Melee.

Sounds like he doesn't get much chance to play it with people around him anymore. =(

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
Isai... Unless we're talking live or current only ;p Always was the funnest to watch for me by far... Seemed like he had more fun than others heh

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
i mainly watch Chu Dat's vids i like his playstyle a lot...

Other smashers would be...

Tipman (when he used to play), Wobbles, Kage, Linguini...

Stratford

Smash Champion
Jman, Colbol, Cactuar, PC. They make fox sexy.

And Peepee's Falco. I've been taking his name seriously for a while now. Only when I really think about it, then I'll lol.

Top Bottom