• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Soft Drink

JUDGE

Smash Lord
ccola hands down
but only from coca cola
not pepsi cola or something like that
and just the original one

coke for life!°!!!!

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
Jones is pretty good, only its a bit pricey.

also cream soda is awesome.

Blazer

Smash Ace
I try to avoid pop as much as possible, but if I have to drink something Vault or Mountain Dew are my choices. Vault being first there. I drink lots of gatorade and water.

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
"Who loves orange soda? Kelllll loves orange soda. Is it true? Mm-hmm! I do, I do, I do-ooh."
Orange soda, all the way!!
ps. the "who loves orange soda?" line is from Kenan and Kel (a tv show from the 90's)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I LOVE COKE. I CANT GET ENOUGH OF IT. ITS LIKE IM ADDICTED TO THE COKE. I NEEDS MY COKE. MY PARENTS SAY THAT ITS BECOMING UNHEALTHY. I ALWAYS TELL THEM I WILL QUIT WHEN I WANT TO BUT AND THEY SAY TO DO IT. BUT I ANSWER BACK AT THEM I DONT WANT TO QUIT YET. COKE COKE COKE COKE GIMME MAH COKE ALREADY!!!!!

Yes thats how addicted to the stuff I am. Maybe they slip cocaine (get the pun?) in my drink when Im not looking

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
I LOVE COKE. I CANT GET ENOUGH OF IT. ITS LIKE IM ADDICTED TO THE COKE. I NEEDS MY COKE. MY PARENTS SAY THAT ITS BECOMING UNHEALTHY. I ALWAYS TELL THEM I WILL QUIT WHEN I WANT TO BUT AND THEY SAY TO DO IT. BUT I ANSWER BACK AT THEM I DONT WANT TO QUIT YET. COKE COKE COKE COKE GIMME MAH COKE ALREADY!!!!!

Yes thats how addicted to the stuff I am. Maybe they slip cocaine (get the pun?) in my drink when Im not looking
You, my friend, have earned sixty Cool Points. :)

Coca Cola Zero Cherry is the nectar of the gods... no really it is :)
I believe you.

kigbariom

Smash Lord
Coca cola, it's what people want.

Since they no longer sell it at my school, I buy 24 cases and sell cans at $1.50 per can!

It's quite the business

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
i like root beer. its NOT a little kid drink, its MY little kid drink.

eat a d!ck coka cola. u made me choke.
Was it the coca cola's fault or the person drinking the coca cola's fault?
(Barqs > Mugs)

Top Bottom