• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Taunts

Favorite Pac-Man Taunts

• Up Taunt

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Side Taunt

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Down Taunt

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters

ThePixelteer425

Smash Rookie
I'm posting this on all of my mains, I would like to know what your favorite taunts for Pac-Man are. Actions that are aggravating in nature, such as doing a loop with his side special, are also welcome. I personally use his down taunt.

ToxoT

Smash Apprentice
up taunt for ALART ALART

but i like side taunt too

Slidin

Smash Rookie
Definitely the up taunt. It just has a certain charm to it, aside from the fact that it summons our favourite Namco characters :p. However, I do enjoy using the side taunt in more trollish situations. I think they're both great. My least used one is the down taunt, and I only really use it when I accidentally press down instead of side.

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
Pac-Man's Down Taunt makes me laugh every time. It makes him look like he doesn't care, and I don't expect anymore from the happy-go-lucky ghost muncher. :p

NouveauRétro

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Royal_Bros.
Uptaunt-Sidetaunt-Uptaunt TRUE COMBO due to IASA frames :4pacman: Find the perfect frames bruh
Side taunt for great IASA window.
wakawakawakALERT ALERTwakawakawa-beyoop

Last edited:

Goggalor

Smash Cadet
Down Taunt. Absolutely Down Taunt. Pac dun give a **** every other time during the game, and he will continue to not give any as he drops down to day dream in the middle of the fight of his life. I love it so much that the little jingle that plays during it has made its way to being my text tone. No regrets.

PEPESPAIN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PEPESPAIN
3DS FC
1306-8476-2667
I never taunt, only when i have lag on for glory

ZeoLightning

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZeoLightning
3DS FC
5455-9919-4674
ah crap i meant to vote other

I dont usually taunt with pac but i stay idle JUST to get the pac thumbs up and Wink

Best taunt that isnt a taunt

Last edited:

Splebel

Smash Journeyman
Up taunt depending on what comes out. I had a Pac Ditto today where me and the other guy did a taunt at the same time after I Edgeguarded him hard and we got the exact same icon. That was awesome.

Down taunt if I dislike the guy and he did something lame and he died like Recovering but then the hydrant water shoves him off to his death or to bait out Robin's Thorn. (Doesn't work all the time but when it does; it's funny)

Wait around so when the battle ends Pacman is in the middle of the stage doing his thumbs up pose. Kinda wished it was a taunt.

One that's not mentioned. I like to jump at the end in the middle of stage cause I love his jump animation.

His side taunt's kinda lame.

Last edited:

BSP

Smash Legend
Down taunt for sure. Dude lays down in the heat of battle to dream about his home game and the maze days.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Just made a Luigi recover awfully below Kongo Jungle Omega due his misfired Side B and D-Taunted him off.

"I'll just wait for my spotlight while you die embarrassingly."

Zekkaran

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zekkaran
3DS FC
0791-3028-9167
Hydrant + Down Taunt
the most mobile of taunts

Zombreed

Smash Rookie
I chose other, I use his terrible foxtrot to make it look like he's skipping, maybe throw in a down taunt, and uptaunts for lag SDs(Since for glory is a lag roulette)

Top Bottom