• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite things about wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
His awesome Fsmash and Dsmash.
Bair and Lazars just add to the party.
Not to mention that tail, Fox's is just plain, this guy has freggin cuts and dents in his.

John102

Smash Cadet
He somehow manages to do complex acrobatics while doing short hops.

D

Deleted member

I love his howl, his manliness, and the fact that he's a friggin' WOLF! He will hunt foxes and crush birds of prey!!

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
wolf is an old, weary, grumpy crippled space "butt" pirate who wears leather, spikes and doesnt afraid of anything
he walks with a gimp, can't recover worth a **** gets beat up by cuddly penguins, ******'s mice and bats and yet he still manages to remain rugged and arrogant to the end

also, look at the animation of his upsmash, he does an upside down scissor kick by somehow propelling himself up with his legs then swinging his legs above his head in one motion before finally just collapsing on his shoulders,
he must have some beefy shoulders to not have them break after that move

tekkie

Smash Master
Golden Adept is very good ad explaining this. Raul was a bit more than just a friend, apparently :x

:059:
adept is very good at making up slash fanfiction between wolf and raul on the spot, widlly changing the plot each time but always involving the same characters and concepts

if we wrote them all down they would be the zelda series of slash

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
Wolf and Raul were actually lovers who met during a huge civil war in corneria, Raul was a soldier on the other side of the conflict but through a bunch of events they both became POW's in a 3rd camp of warmongers that was actually orchestrating the whole thing behind the scenes

they managed to escape barely and on the way back to corneria to tell everyone what was happening they developed feeling for each other and fell in love
sadly star fox's dad, james mccloud wouldnt listen and called raul a traitor before killing him, wolf managed to get away somehow
but now he can never forgive the mccloud family and ruthlessly hunts fox down for revenge

D

Deleted member

Wolf and Raul were actually lovers who met during a huge civil war in corneria, Raul was a soldier on the other side of the conflict but through a bunch of events they both became POW's in a 3rd camp of warmongers that was actually orchestrating the whole thing behind the scenes

they managed to escape barely and on the way back to corneria to tell everyone what was happening they developed feeling for each other and fell in love
sadly star fox's dad, james mccloud wouldnt listen and called raul a traitor before killing him, wolf managed to get away somehow
but now he can never forgive the mccloud family and ruthlessly hunts fox down for revenge
But then he discovers his true love for Fox. His mind is conflicted between the love he had for his lost soldier, and the new love that has come into his heart. In his up-smash, he is screaming to the heavens "RAUL!", as if to say that he's sorry, but he will move on. The up-smash is essentially a tribute to him.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i'd have to plumb the darkest parts of my mind to try and think of an entire stories worth of wolf fanfiction XD its doable but it'd probably kill me mentally

D

Deleted member

Maybe we could do a Wolf story thread? Like...somebody posts an intro scene, and then the next poster just continues it from there, and so on...

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
that would be really sweet :O we'd totally have to make a rotation or something so we don't branch off when multiple people try to continue the story from one post XD

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Maybe we could do a Wolf story thread? Like...somebody posts an intro scene, and then the next poster just continues it from there, and so on...
This would be cool... but I don't think it'd be appropriate to make a new thread for it :x BUT, if people want to try building it up in the social thread via c/p and quoting previous parts... go for it ;D

:059:

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Wolf's swagger is through da roof! He is so much fun to play and I don't think I can ever stop playing him. I'm just afraid to use him in tournament. He needs more experience.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
he needs to let go of his memories of raul, they're holding him back, makes it so he can't recover or think straight during CG's

D

Deleted member

He's manly in a man sexy beast wolfish way.

...at least that's what Raul liked about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom