• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

favorite victory theme.

retro gamer 6

Smash Journeyman
if there is a thread like this already made, feel free to lock this thread, althoug i used the search engine and nothing came up. so now that brawl came out for japan and most of us, if not all of us, have been watching videos online , i was wondering, what are your top 5 favorite victory themes in brawl? mine are like this:

1. meta knight's victory theme
2. the legend of zelda victory theme
3. pokemon victory them
4. kirby's victory them
5. r.o.b." victory theme

what are you top 5?:)

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Ice Climbers without a doubt. It strikes me as the final notes of a musical.

VivaLaPika

Smash Cadet
It's gotta be Meta Knight and Kirby's themes. Same tune, but different arrangement. I've never played a Kirby game, but is there an entire song that goes with that little clip, and if so, what is it.

Viscano

Smash Apprentice
Snake's
Wario's
Ice Climbers
LoZ
Meta Knight
Game & Watch
R.O.B.

BraveDave88

Smash Apprentice
It's gotta be Meta Knight and Kirby's themes. Same tune, but different arrangement. I've never played a Kirby game, but is there an entire song that goes with that little clip, and if so, what is it.
It's not exactly a full song, its more of a "you beat the boss!" ditty like the famous Final Fantasy victory theme.

But yeah, Meta Knight's theme is the best, I really wish they'd kept the unique themes for every character. I'd say that second best is Snake's followed up closely by Wario's.

EDIT: Here's the earliest version of the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGK_MIDMSIw&feature=related

F@lc0-san

Smash Ace
Fun Fact about Snakes VICTORY theme.

Its actually the GAME OVER theme from MGS.

Its still awesome tho, just somewhat awkward for a MGS fan like me xD

Top Bottom