• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Wario Costumes

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
Well, since everything is going kind of slow here I figured I'd start a topic about everyone's favorite garlic-eating CEO with a superhero identity, Wario.

What are your favorite colors for the WarioWare outfits and what's your favorite with the Overall Wario? Personally, I like the green and black WarioWare costume the best out of all twelve, and the brown-and-tan Overalls Wario is my second favorite. Honorable mention goes to the blue-and-orange WarioWare outfit, just because that one's colors are ridiculously bright and zany. I really wanted to see a blue-and-orange Wario-Man, but that's not going to happen. Shame.

Colors video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjMRXaRlvFY Around 3:30 is the section of Wario's costumes. There's twelve, I think.

Oh Gibdo

Smash Journeyman
Other than the original colors, my favorite colors for him are the white and purple overalls and the orange and blue biker clothes.

My favorite of all, however, is the classic yellow and purple overalls.

3D King

Smash Journeyman
The Warioware outfit that has the colors resembling his overalls (aka Yellow jacket, purple gloves I believe) is my favorite. I think I saw it on a custom stage video. It looked good.

As for overalls, I'm not that much of a fan as they lack the detail that the Warioware costumes do. If I had to play with one I think I'd go with Original or maybe the green.

Paxz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xyxura
The original overalls are perfect for me, I also like the Mario overalls outfit... I think it looks great on wario

Fat_K

Smash Cadet
Here are his colors for anyone wanting to get a better look.

Toshen

Smash Apprentice
Prefer plain yellow overalls :) i simply love Wario as a character but never been such a big fan of the warioware series

BEHR

Smash Hero
Green warioware I like to play, but I like Brown Overalls also.

Blarfenzo

Smash Journeyman
I only play the classic purple and yellow overalls.
I'm a big fan of the Wario Land series, but I never got into WarioWare and I really don't like his costume for it.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Wario has 12 ****ing costumes. 12!! WTF?!

I'm gonna have to get back to you guys later on which one's my favorite, like Pokemon I can't choose just one XD (Cacturne BTW)

I know it's gonna be Warioware wario though, because I like the detail that it shows compared to plain jane overalls (not that the overall costumes aren't good as well)

Mambo

Smash Journeyman
I don't really like his overalls costumes for some reason. I like this 2ed costume and the white shirt with black jacket and red gloves. For some reason I tend to lose when I am any other color but these two :)

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
OK, I know which ones I like now. Orange Warioware is definitely my color, but as for an alternate to that I'd have to go with the brown & tan overalls.

Laaatex gloves. Oh yeah.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
I'm a humongous fan of Wario Ware, so that's the one I pick. it's also notable that since green is my favorite color every character I use I always use their green costume no matter what. so I guess that narrows it down to the green Wario Ware outfit.

blizzard138

Smash Apprentice
I am Blizzard138 and I approve of this message.

Other than the original colors, my favorite colors for him are the white and purple overalls and the orange and blue biker clothes.

My favorite of all, however, is the classic yellow and purple overalls.
The white and black ones are his classic outfits. The white and black is from the Wario Land games just thought I'd let you know ^^

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Yay! I made that pic! ^_^

I like so many of his costumes I still don't know which one to pick. All of the classics except the red/blue one, and I also like the green and the yellow WarioWare outfits.

dominycking

Smash Rookie
By far my FAVORITE wario costume, has to be red jacket black shirt, and white pants . and its awesome cause no one else seems to use it cept me!

hax!

Smash Rookie
I'm color blind but i think my favorite costume is his original yellow and blue overalls.

Dreamking

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DreamWanderer92
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
Switch FC
6827-7951-1977
Classic yellow and pruple Overalls and when I feel like Wario Ware -the default outfit.

Top Bottom