• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Xmen?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Link to original post: [drupal=1531]Favorite Xmen?[/drupal]

Ok I'm really bored in bringing this up but really, favorite X-man? I recently saw X-men, Wolverine Origins and of all people I was amazed to see Gambit in there. He was always one of my favorites along with Wolverine, but that is about it. I may be a bit bias because Gambit is from the awesome state of Louisiana, but even so.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Godot Cyclops
Magneto
And of course... Wolverine.

Oh **** and Storm too.

Xmans are kewl

D

Deleted member

I don't know any X-men besides Wolverine. So, by default, my favorite X-man is Wolverine.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Storm, Nightcrawler, Gambit, Jubilee (just the lulz), Scarlet Witch, Emma Frost and Magneto.

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
Normally my pick would be Professor X. He's easily the most important and vital character in X-men, both in plot and in theme & morals. The rest can have their fancy superpowers, but they are nothing compared to the force of will, strong foresight and calm understanding that this man pioneers - traits which end up helping avert disaster.

...BUT the recent films have swayed my vote, in a most ironic fashion. Cyclops, the X-man who is meant to be the hero, is constantly kicked around by the directors and forced into being the butt monkey, mostly entirely for the sake of glorifying Wolverine (who ended up doing the heroic things Cyclops is supposed to do). Someone needs to root for the hero when the writers start refiguring the Ensemble Darkhorse. D:

Furthermore, he has god **** laser beams.

vbdood1337

Smash Apprentice
Zero and Wade were ****ing beast in this latest XMen, and Gambit was sick as hell, but overall Storm and Wolverine are my favorite

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
*points to avatar*

It would be Psylocke. The best Xmen to me are the ones that start out as villians, like Gambit.

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
Now that I think about it, if the most recent Wolverine X-men movie has done anything for me, it's greatly improve my opinion of Sabertooth. I never noticed him too much before, but he stood out pretty well. Not enough to get my vote, but I think it's worth noting.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Oh he's got dat Mango Sentinel

I don't have a fovorite X-men... I don't like the series too much.

now THOR however... :D

Bomber7

Smash Hero
does anyone remember watching the cartoon(or anime version whichever you prefer) and them saying hat Night crawler and Rogue were siblings.

Night Crawler = Mystique's biological son

Rogue = Mystique's adopted daughter

oh and another thing:

Magneto = small Polish boy that Wolverine apparently saved (from a concentration camp?) during WWII.

Top Bottom