• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fayetteville NC MELEE PLAYERS

the prophet

Smash Apprentice
wat up NC Smash i was just wondering if there are any melee players in fayetteville, me n 2 of my homies were just wondering who else was good in fayetteville.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Fayetteville is such a mystery to me. It's out there surrounded by really good hotspots of smash, but there's no scene there. It's like a smash bros. black hole of horribleness.

Not to pick on you guys. It's just a tough place to find smashers.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Hey prophet, there's a guy that goes by metaXzero that lives in Fayetteville, and I'm going to be going to school at UNC-P soon. That's close to Fayetteville.

the prophet

Smash Apprentice
lol

Fayetteville is such a mystery to me. It's out there surrounded by really good hotspots of smash, but there's no scene there. It's like a smash bros. black hole of horribleness.

Not to pick on you guys. It's just a tough place to find smashers.

Yea ive always wondered that my self, ive been lookin for other smashers for years lol n theres none lol

the prophet

Smash Apprentice
So basically there are no melee smashers in fayetteville......sux, in the closest are in raleigh.......ok.........ima need to take a couple of days off of wrk lol

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
So basically there are no melee smashers in fayetteville......sux, in the closest are in raleigh.......ok.........ima need to take a couple of days off of wrk lol
Closest are actually in Southern Pines. Go there and you'll get really freaking good at teams.

Blitz Falcon

Smash Apprentice
Hello all

I'm flyin to fayetteville in 3 weeks and I'm staying for about a week,
I'd like to play some smashers from across the country.

Text me if your up for it, (520)-604-2963
or pm me on here,
and i'll check back here if anyone says anything

.......Melee? lol

Oh and how advanced are you guys?
Do you have any videos up on Youtube?

the prophet

Smash Apprentice
i try to play with everybody, but right now im trying to get my falco up, and yea me and my homies no how to l-cancel n wavedash

DUB

Smash Lord
Yo. Southern Pines/Pinehurst has a pair of people that'll play Melee. Just PM me or Mr. Fiz and we'll figure out somethin. I think Fayetville is only like 30-45 minutes away from southern pines anyways. It would tight to have people that close.

Blitz Falcon

Smash Apprentice
ALright Mr. The prophet. I'll Falco ditto you when I come! I try to play a lot of characters, but mostly I use Fox, Falco, C. Falcon, Marth and Young Link.

This should be fun, If your actually up to play, I still haven't gotten a yes or no.

I might come to Raleigh too, its where my uncle lives, I hate visiting family, so MELEE!~~

the prophet

Smash Apprentice
ALright Mr. The prophet. I'll Falco ditto you when I come! I try to play a lot of characters, but mostly I use Fox, Falco, C. Falcon, Marth and Young Link.

This should be fun, If your actually up to play, I still haven't gotten a yes or no.

I might come to Raleigh too, its where my uncle lives, I hate visiting family, so MELEE!~~
lol im still working on my falco so youll probably murder me, but cool. so wat date you comin down cuz ill be in florida the 25 to the 29th

POM

Smash Apprentice
i'm 24 now, been playing this game a long time. used to be in the top 10 with bowser in this state. now i barely know who any of these new names are on here.

Blitz Falcon

Smash Apprentice
I've been playing for like a year, but i've gotten around and played some pro players in the country. i.e. wobbles taj forward, mostly AZ natives and a few really good mexican smashers.. Alright at least your not an old *** man lol.

You used to be in the top ten with bowser? or one of the top ten bowser players?

POM

Smash Apprentice
yea true, not an old man yet anyway haha.
i used to be top 10 in nc playing with bowser. those were the days...

Top Bottom