• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FB3: The Shocker//April 11th-12th PDX

brdy_

Smash Lord
1. shane
2. gage
3. tudios
4. tommy

****in' good **** guys. Nice job Shane and Gage! I hope you can come to EWU II. ****in ****!

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
So yeah since I will be at Outdoor School next week. I'm going to post my shout outs now

Guy-Thanks for running this tournament. It was a little rough when crews got a little out of hand, but it was all good. You are still good at Brawl and I think you improved quite a bit since we last played.

Eggz-You're gay. You should have split

Help! & Digg-I liked you both a lot it was fun playing you guys in that 2vs2 tournament.

Norgay-I thought you were really cool. I'm glad to see a new face in the community.

Keeper-We still never fought haha. Next tournament we have. Let's have a match together.

Tudios-Loved our matches with eachother. They were close, but I have the gayest Snake in the world.

Tommy-Never got to fight you which I'm kind of glad because I didn't want to deal with Brawl haha

Timmy-Nice matches. Kirby is dumb haha. Our Snake/D3 match was close. Snakes utilt is just too good ;)

Aftermath-I'm excited for us to get super good.

Jayce-Read above

Jesse-Way to lie to me about the goodness of that drink. Also, you should have entered singles

Lucius-Fun seeing you again. Zelda is stupid don't use her haha

Anyone else I forgot sorry, but it is nice seeing all you new faces! I hope one day that Oregon will be the rapist of ****.

So I had really fun at this tournament. I did not go into this expecting to get 2nd and 1st in the 2vs2 tournament. To be honest I really thought I was going to enter lose first round and then lose first round of the losers bracket haha

keeper

Smash Champion
For my shout outs, I guess:

Peach Masta- Yeah, I know. I need to play your beastly Snake (I don't care if he is cheap).

Guy/Climax- Keep Washington out. >_> <_< >_> Good stuff dude, you're a good.

Help!- I miss my one ****ing dollar. Good games dude, you're awesome when you actually try.

Sam- UNLOAD ALL OVER ME! YESS!!!!

Juce/Jesse- Awesome stuff man, I need to play you more. You're G&W got a lot better faster than I see most people ever progress with anything. Yeah, unload it on me too.

Tudios- I enjoyed are entire two matches, great Ike and Sonic.

Timmy- Meta Knight>Olimar>Kirby

Tommy-ROB is gay and you know it. I will never stop saying that. GaygaygaygaygayIlovebeefgay. You make me do these things. ;_;

Cole- ;_____;

Aftermath- I still haven't played you either. Who uses Sonic, seriously?

Chris (that one dude that was in my crew)- You're a friggin' beast. Best Snake I've ever seen, ever.

Eggz- ****.

Dugg- Everyone's up-b is amazing. All of them. Shine spiking Pit ftw.

Jucy Pedofiles beat Yoshi Sucks. Less than three.

DMStudios

Smash Journeyman
Chevron - **** you
Nothing beats our shoutouts!!

-Getting a flat tire at 1:40am in the middle of the freeway, and almost getting hit by crazy, speeding drivers, and not knowing where the spare tire was and not knowing how to get it out. And changing it. And it being way smaller than the other tires. And the fact that we got back to Eugene at about 3:15am:(

Fev

Smash Cadet
Kinda the 3rd tourny I've been too. I had lots of fun even though I lost. Believe I tied with Tommy for 5th in Brawl singles!

Climax, you rock my socks. Great job as host! Five people at once always wanted your attention, and you managed to survive and still be in a good mood. My only complaint, which was totally out of your control, was a few playing throwing a fit after they lost and showing bad sportsmanship. I mean we are here to have fun, right?

Was great meeting all these new people. Looking forward to going to seeing most of you at the next tourny I am able to make it too. And I hear there is rumor I may be hosting one in Salem sometime soon? Uh-oh =p!

Eggz

Smash Hero
Good games everyone, it was a blast.

Gage, your snakes weird LOL

I'm tired and have some homework to crank out, so i can't do many shoutouts.

Guy - I love the fingerbang series! So much fun. <3

Nate/Otto - dammit, should have went to jess'. good seein you guys, been hella days

dugg/jess/john - were really ****in cool. need a crew name. yellow batman? or yellow batmen. or flarder barder. LOL

tommy - our set *****

james - aftermath, *****

Help!

Smash Journeyman
The Fingerbang was pretty ****ing sweet

I'm still tired as **** with the lack of sleep and all so I'm going to try to keep this sweet and short.

Guy - You're pretty ****ing cool. haha you're marths pretty **** too. You should definately come up for GC.

Peach Master - both the crew battles with you were pretty **** cool, fun stuff.

Shiek - You're shiek is too good >< I still really don't have a clue what the hell you're supposed to do vs her.

Keeper - I counter picked the wrong stage and T.V. for our tounrney matches >< lol johns . haha but you're olimar's sick

Tudios - You're ike is ****ing sick! same with you're pit. gj in crews that was pretty insane.

Aftermath - You're sonic is way cool i shoulda done more matches with you.

Lucious - 2v2 and crews were tight. you're zelda and marth are pretty beefy.

To our crew, crew 1, we had the sickest crew ever lol. we were too **** everyone kept pulling **** out of our ***** and doing some crazy stuff it was fun. Couldn't have asked for a cooler crew.

Eggz, Dugg, and Banana - Washington is too **** ><. You guys are too cool you know what's up. Our crew name should be Ike Only Money Matches?!

All in All, I had a blast and sorry if i forgot anyone. But good games

Climax11

Smash Ace
Salem? You don't say...

I'll do some shout outs tomorrow...lots of great **** went on at FB3, sorry to anyone about time issues. I tried to set it up in a mannor that they woudlnt' happen, but failed.

Met alot of cool new people and saw alot of really good familiar faces.

Some time mid summer, look out for FB4: The Spocker (Aka Eggz finally gets cracked.)

:)

Aevin

Smash Journeyman
Hmm ... Only my second tournament, so I don't know everyone's names yet. Anyway, I had a ton o' fun.

Climax: Thanks for putting on such a great tournament, and for actually remembering me from Smashboards.

Aftermath: Good to see you. Didn't fight you much, but I really like your Sonic.

Banana: When your mother named you, she must have known you would do great things with Diddy. ;) I had a lot of fun fighting you because of how friendly and encouraging you were--even in a tournament match.

????: I fought an awesome Luigi player. Can't remember his name, but if he's reading this, he knows who he is.

Funny how I didn't battle anyone who I rode with up to Portland. Cole, I need to fight your Zelda, and soon! And Jordan, I look forward to seeing your Kirby in action. And **** that tire to hell!

Had a lot of fun, and everyone was incredibly friendly. I hope to attend a lot more of these events in the future--I definitely need more experience. It doesn't matter how well you know your own characters when you don't know everyone else's. Found it out the hard way. But I'll definitely be back for more. :)

keeper

Smash Champion
Hah, I forgot to give you a shoutout, Aevin. You played my Olimar if you remember that at all. I could tell you hadn't fought one before, but it's all good. I haven't played every character either.

Aevin

Smash Journeyman
How could I NOT remember fighting your Olimar?! T!mmy or T0mmy (I forget which) plays him now and again, but yeah ... I haven't fought him more than about ten times before.

I feel like I've got cool things to share with my characters, and no one really got a chance to see it. But I'll do better next time. :)

BC-Chris

Smash Journeyman
Anyways kind of enjoyed this

okay so :
guy: good ****e son.
eggz: my *****!!! say what ballinnnn ***** thats what.
juce: lol fun but I guess i'm not playing melee until june since your not too and nobody can smash due to there ****ing gay johns.
sam: **** you ***got/ don't come to anymore tournies your gay k.You don't have any friends they just use you.People really don't like you thats why tony kicked you out at his place.
keeper/sam/ etc. **** you for being gay and ****ing with me so I won't get any sleep.thats why I left on saturday.If your gonna come to a brawl and melee tournie then play brawl or melee k!!!!!
help!: gg , good **** bro.
dogg:good ****ing **** too hahaha come down again or something.
eugene: no melee wtf haha but anyways had fun with brawl with you guys. =]
silentwolf: xd dawg still rollin it tight I c haha/ "know what I saying". =]
dj combo: glad you came down but nobody come to melee was pretty ****ing gay bro.That sam kid was ****ing gayer for like him being gay and not getting up to let some play melee on the tv infront of him/giving you ****...? wtf
I notice that really pissed you off bro I hope he doesn't come to anymore tournies/ sd's off a bridge in portland so nobody has to deal with his **** and sam ate 7 slices of pizza that guy bought wtf .
gage: snake!!!!!!
ryan: nice shiek and hope you had fun at the crystal ball with your gf erika. =]
jayce: nice place/ srry in doubles but good luigi.
guy's car: thanks for the ride to the store with you guys.
guy's toilet: good **** bro.
guy's gf: ... lol rae
bart: doing something constructive instead nice.=] are you done with melee or something...? =[
guy's radio: goodtunes lol.
guy's food: yumyum what it was.
mcs: I'll play you at poker tomorrow.
tom dwan: we should play poker soon. I haven't played with you in a year.
cmin: lol get car insurance soon. =] jk don't really care.Call me soon.
chevron:Ill see youz later.
eric(nor cal): johns... I posted the john on fb3 to make fun of alot of people hey say they like smash and want to be on oregon pr and **** but they don't come to tournies alot...
guy's garage : dam it was stuffy in their .close the door plz!!!!!

DMStudios

Smash Journeyman
BC-Chris: Please learn to type well with good grammar. I got a headache trying to read your shout-outs. . . .

Oh, and I had fun fighting your Toon Link and Snake:)

keeper

Smash Champion
Hah what? I don't really even know who you are, BC. I kind of just walked in where it said to and stood there and waited for people to get up. My bad for being on time and stuff, I know.

Oh, and I played in every brawl tournament that was on Saturday, so I don't see what you are saying there.

Dog Latin

Smash Rookie
Guy-Thanks again man, you did a great job setting up and running this beast. fun ****

Help!- you're a ceritified monkey raper dude. good times with the team matches against you and duggs cobalt killers at like 5 in the morning, sleep is for chumps

Dugg- Taunt combo! Your ness is sick, we gotta have some ditto money matches next time.

Sam- Ground dodge downsmash ground dodge downsmash. We were DESTROYING during our team matches, especially that 2v1 against guy's bed. next time it's you and me team tourny. sucking at melee, represent!

Eggz- Your drunken money matches against dj-c were the most entertaining things i've ever seen. and your metaknight takes pk thunder up the butt ;)

Fev/Keeper/Mr. E- best crew ever, haha. but seriously, you're some cool guys and i had a blast. dollar well spent

Fev

Smash Cadet
Guy-Thanks again man, you did a great job setting up and running this beast. fun ****

Help!- you're a ceritified monkey raper dude. good times with the team matches against you and duggs cobalt killers at like 5 in the morning, sleep is for chumps

Dugg- Taunt combo! Your ness is sick, we gotta have some ditto money matches next time.

Sam- Ground dodge downsmash ground dodge downsmash. We were DESTROYING during our team matches, especially that 2v1 against guy's bed. next time it's you and me team tourny. sucking at melee, represent!

Eggz- Your drunken money matches against dj-c were the most entertaining things i've ever seen. and your metaknight takes pk thunder up the butt ;)

Fev/Keeper/Mr. E- best crew ever, haha. but seriously, you're some cool guys and i had a blast. dollar well spent

Like wise sir! You on Allisbrawl? You should add me as a friend =)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I would like to thank Fev's friend for giving me my first JV-4. :D

Guy, I'd suggest not doing crews before Doubles. It was fun, but it should be done after Singles to make sure everyone gets to play the main events and that everything runs on time. There was a kink in the schedule when you disappeared between crews and doubles - t0mmy and I took over trying to organize matches when we noticed, but if you have something important to do make sure to let someone know who can keep things running.

Everyone really needs to remember that tournament hosts are always busy working at keeping the tournament going smoothly. PLEASE clean up after yourselves, it's not hard to throw garbage away and put soda cans in the recycling.

Ole and I did our best cleaning up the garage after everyone left (or was still asleep), but EVERYONE should be pitching in an cleaning up after themselves.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Eugene dominated in Doubles and Crews, but barely missed out in singles.
Tudios & Eggz, you guys are too good, next time I won't have a killer headache, so watch out.
And Gage, Snake is broken but I've got a lot of tricks against him, so you watch out too ;^D

Climax, thanks for hosting a fun tournament, I liked the broccoli and bananas!
This was the first Oregon tournament to host to a foreign player, Captain Smashie from England. Cheers!

Yes, and remember to clean up after yourselves, sheesh.

Eggz

Smash Hero
no johns.

keeper - you were the olimar i played, right? Good games haha, good **** beating help. word is hes a machine built for **** (help)

eggz - good **** winning without ever playing the game LOLZ. jk but seriously though...i dont play brawl. LOL

bc - your shoutouts are awesome LOL especially the one to guy's toilet. haha good ****. cya next time.

anyways, cya all next time. anything else coming up in portland? i might try to get jamie to go to that salem tournament if his cars fixed.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Having 3 stock and not taking any damage. :)
BTW, I don't remember your friend's name because he kept playing with the "FEV" tag and I knew it wasn't you but now I don't remember his actual tag.

Top Bottom