• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| FBT3 | - Oshkosh, WI - 2/09 (ENTRY FEE LOWERED -- SEE 1ST POST)

Sago

Smash Lord
dragmire youll learn quickly that just because people have a picture dosent mean thats there character.....ive been confused many a times O.o like doc for instance...i play more sheik in tournaments then doc by quite a bit but i say i main doc because hes SOOOO much cooler

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman
I can't wait to hit this up. I haven't been to a Smash tourney ever, so I'm really looking forward to getting obliterated. I know I'll learn more from getting crushed than hours of playing with some of the god-awful people I know.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Big C can take the Zicore spot in crews. I think that Big C should aslo play Zelda the whole tourney =D

hunger!

Smash Champion
i seriously doubt that there will be a MN vs WI battle. Instead we should make some sort of random/fair thing that puts like 5 on a mini crew and battle up against another mini crew(if we have time)

James Sparrow

Smash Master
i seriously doubt that there will be a MN vs WI battle. Instead we should make some sort of random/fair thing that puts like 5 on a mini crew and battle up against another mini crew(if we have time)
There's been one at every FBT so far, but i guess you wouldn't know that.

yoshii

Smash Ace
well the biggest thing MN needs to have a crew battle is Aaron, Chexr, and SDM. If SDM brings a car, and Aaron and Chexr come in a car full of people, we should have enough.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Oh, some of MN just likes to make fun of me because I don't have a main character. I guess that's what happens when you try to be nice to everyone, lol

Dragmire

Smash Lord
honestly all of the characters I've main over the years are in order

Link, samus, mario, doc, marth, luigi, ganon, CF, fox, sheik, and mewtwo I have quite the indecisive personality lolol

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I suggest draft crews with whoever's there

Even though I don't have a main...
Best characters in order: G&W, Doc, Samus, Ganon, IC, Mario

Zicore

Smash Champion
plank does 10 to 1 odd mm's against top pros. 10 bucks. If he wins, he gets ten, if he loses, he pays 100. Those are fun to watch. He beat gimpy like that.

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman
But if MN doesn't go to FB3 because they're all going to KSSB then I'll have to AIM or MSN or ICQ some more WI PPL to go. We should also get this broadcasted on the BBC ASAP.

Sago

Smash Lord
i refuse to play a 50 dollar mm with a charcter that so far ive gone pretty even with you :p but ill do 5$ :D and i agree state crews = a absolute must even if i dont play in them

Top Bottom