• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ FBT4 ] :: BRAWL and MELEE :: Results in the first Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafles

Smash Lord
I don't see how that's possible if I'm not going to be there. :laugh:
You're going to get "food poisoning" from undercooked turkey. Screw work.

Sidenote: The finalized flier will be ready within a few days for people to print/handout. I'll also put together a word doc to print small cards to cut/staple together so that people can take one if they want.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
18spike (captain)
cosmo
quaz
mundungu
crashman
hayate
zicore
vinodh
sago
ethan

team WI? who else is going

is vinodh going

btw gary you have to go :bee:

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Vino is like 80/20 on going. He has no debate tournies that day. Ill be there for sure for both days.

Dragmire

Smash Lord
uhh I sometimes don't think before I post lol

I guess I'll still try to attend then but thanksgiving will prolly prevent me

worthy of double post eh eighteenspikes?

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
ok so potential people IN NO ORDER

1 18spike (captain)
2 cosmo
3 quaz
4 mundungu
5 crashman
6 hayate
7 zicore
8 vinodh
9 sago
10 ethan
11 lone
12 fade (you going?)
13 eof (you going?)

ok now we gotta narrow it to 10 :embarrass

clowsui

Smash Legend
Yeah so unless my mom and dad decide not to drive up to WI for Thanksgiving I'm coming to this.

Who wants to team!? I have like 0 tourney experience but I've played in enough and not placed at all to get past my tourney jitters. Also I play with MW East's players quite a bit. Examples would be Kel, smash64, QUIVO, Infern Angelis, Doctor X, OS (occasionally).

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
awesome!! thats really cool that you'll be able to attend while you're in town. just for posterity you should register on the website. we're going to be puttin up some fliers shortly and I want there to be a nice starting roster for locals to see :lick:

Wafles

Smash Lord
If fatboy for some reason doesn't team with me I'll need a brawl teammate, lol. He may have mentioned something last saturday about teaming with someone else but I dont remember

Also, register on the website. It's important.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Btw I will be able to bring 1-2 TVs depending on how many my friend is willing to take out of the basement (lol he has at least 4 CRTs down there at one time...one's unused, one's got a 360, one's got a Wii and the other one I don't remember). With that will probably come one Wii...or two if my OTHER friend is willing to bring one.

So yeah I have two questions:
1. Does anyone want to team with me? =D
2. Will any portion of my 30$ venue fee be chipped off by setups? =(

Wafles

Smash Lord
$30 is split up among other things. I'm not sure if I can offer a discount on the venue fee though.

However, the TVs greatly help. We're still lacking on confirmed setups. I'll put you down for 1-2 tvs, and 1-2 wii's.

grimacetpp

Smash Apprentice
fatboy and you will just get destroyed again by Scare Tactics. might as well team with him

He might be teaming with that pro *** rob named pj, but pj isn't gunna ask off of work so we'll see how that pans out... even if he does team with pj they will be destroyed by Scare Tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom