• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ FBT4 ] :: BRAWL and MELEE :: Results in the first Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Crews were

WI (In order of appearance)
Hayate
KSSB
Earl
Spikes
Vino
Quaz
Lonejedi

MN (IN order of appearance)
DendyPretendy
Zeus
Aaron
Chexr
Seanson
SDM
JS

WI won by 2 stock. Hayate took off 9 stock in the beginning. Then MN came back to take the lead, and then WI ended up coming back and winning by two.

WI is too good.

Quaz

Smash Master
Results yeah I can remember everything because Im amazing

Teams
1st Tink and Viperboy
2nd Aaron and Chexr
3rd Spikes and Cosmo
4th Ethan and Quaz
5th SuperDoodleMan and Seanson
5th Zeus and Kels
7th Mundunguu and Sago
7th Lone Jedi and Vino

1st Tink
2nd Cosmo
3rd Kels
4th Aaron/Viperboy?
5th Chexr
5th Black hayate
7th Viperboy/Aaron?
7th SuperDoodleMan
9th James Sparrow
9th Eighteen Spikes
9th Seanson
9th Crashman
13th Quaz
13th Thomas Jefferson
13th Earl
13th Zeus

shoutouts time

Tink - I beat your falcon, yay!
Cosmo - glad I got to play you in a couple friendlies today =)
Kels - good stuff on 3rd. Dont be upset =P I'd be running up the ceilings with joy if I placed that high.
Aaron - nice techincal falco as always!
Chexr - I didnt really get to play you at all this tourney but its fun seeing you
Black hayate - sucked it up in teams but did great in singles way to step it up. Nice 9 stocking in crews =D
Super Doodle Man - God dammit. Out of all my losses today I think yours were the hardest for me to take. You always seem to be prooving to be the better Peach than I. Infact you seem a TON better than me right now (not just becuse you beat me, because you can beat all these people I cant). I'm gonna catch up someday though! ..but it wont matter if you have quit by then
Viperboy - havent even heard from you in forever. nice to see you still have some interest in melee.
Seanson - You took me out nasty in pools. Glad I didnt have to fight you in crews. I thin k Iwas better off getting somewhat owned by SDM rather than getting 3 stocked by you. Atleast me and ethan beat you in teams! (must have made you guys really determined to take me out)
Crashman - ugh I hate fighting samus, but you're a smart one. Even if you are a little rusty its still enough to punish every single bad habit I have against you. I just can't handle those fully charged blast shots =(
JS - I really wanted to get a dtilt spike in those friendlies :urg: but I took you down with my parasol! never done that before lool.
Spikes - I hope I looked sexy enough in that picture for you. I tried! Nice beating cosmo in pools and good job running the whole tourney it was VERY smooth. Im glad it still happened and Im glad I came.
Zeus - you sucked it up even worse than I did in crews. Fox isnt as gay as you think though you'll get him better soon!
Earl - yay having you in crews and nice beating 18 spikes in pools lol.
TJ - man I cant believe yoyu still beat people even when you like never play the game wtf lol.
Vino/mundunguu - tough pool, I think you deserved to make it out
Lone Jedi - thanx for finishing the job in crews I could not finish, you can too fight peach! its so easy with sheik, just space **** and wait for opportunies to grab adn dont CROUCH CANCEL! You seem better about that now tho =)
Ethan - nice teaming with you Im satisfied with how we did =). If I could just stop killing you we'd do a lot better.
Dendy Pretendy - Im not gonna lie, I was expecting hayate to do no worse than 3 stocking you in crews, but you managed to take it beyond and take that 2nd stock nice job.
Grimace - yay scooter!
Hunger - shoulda entered melee tourney. Have fun winnign your brawl tourney lol.
Fat Boy - I'll get a recording soon of my squirrel noise
Wafles - you too did a good job running the tourney, thanks!
Zjiin - too good in all ways thanx for making this tourney fun
Big C - goosh goosh santa claus.
Sago - you didnt ake it out of pools =( beat TJ next time lol.
Bil - tough matches I always have trouble against your ganon lol
anyone else i might have forgotten - gdlgdlgldgldgldlgdlgldgldlgdlgdlgldgld

yeah I sucked today. But melee is too fun and Im not done with it yet, I still have to become a really good peach yet!

Puffinator

Smash Ace
This was probably my worst tournament in a while...didnt make it out of pools and i played horrible in crews (guess that didn't matter in the end though (thanks hayate:bee:))

However it was plenty of fun, and WI won crews, so yeah...

Hope brawl runs smoothly today.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Results yeah I can remember everything because Im amazing

Teams
1st Tink and Viperboy
2nd Aaron and Chexr
3rd Spikes and Cosmo
4th Ethan and Quaz
5th SuperDoodleMan and Seanson
5th Zeus and Kels
7th Mundunguu and Sago
7th Lone Jedi and Vino

1st Tink
2nd Cosmo
3rd Kels
4th Aaron/Viperboy?
5th Chexr
5th Black hayate
7th Viperboy/Aaron?
7th SuperDoodleMan
9th James Sparrow
9th Eighteen Spikes
9th Seanson
9th Crashman
13th Quaz
13th Thomas Jefferson
13th Earl
13th Zeus
Aaron got 7th, viperboy 4th iirc

Dragmire

Smash Lord
Excellent tourney everyone nice turnout and great matches

SHOUTOUTS

Seifer: we may not have done as well as we wanted in teams but we got some tough matchups nice work (ask when you want to stock steal)

Al: sorry you didn't get far but a wiichuck kirby is still as badass as ever

Godot: you beat me again very nice very close and I'm happy i at least lost to my brother

Spikes: nice tourney we'll settle our match sometime :D

Bil: I'M FUKKIN FALCON RAAAAAA that match was insane fun times but sorry for no melee falcon

Infernohit: nice GaW I was a little intimidated to fight you at first but i started o learn you GG's

Aura: I like birds HAHAHA nice GaW as well you got a little more to learn but you played well

Wafles: It's alright chaingrabs are just a part of the game and i am playing ganon GG's and smart move with falcon Quads

Big C: melee matches were the best part of the tourney and dman your badass mario but GANONDORF

Loki: amazing falcon sorry i couldn't show you CC jabbing with falcon

Lone: you and your ****ing puff nice work keep at it

OOK: your DK is by far the best I've ever seen your very good attend more tourneys and become a force to be feared

Cosmo: nice ssb64 teams the best part of the whole tourney

Hunger: Representin ganon **** yeah fun times hungerford and did you ever get to play 64 ness?

Grimace: I heard from seifer your luigi is insane good stuff

again great toruney everyone

Seifer

Smash Rookie
Wahaha :D Excellent fun this time around. Good seeing the better people and mingling around a better crowd >_>

Weee shoutouts cause yeah

Dragmire: Good stuff I'll say :D Drag *** forever. Your stocks are tasty and I demand more. Excellent Falcon gaming ****, good to see the falcon four mans going on, and you doing well in them.

Godot: Not dying as usual. Good stuff as always. Excellent work in your pool from what I hear and good fights to watch all around. Hope to see more of your PT in tourney play.

Al: Good tourney play as always. Too bad you had to go against me in pools D: Oh well, good fighting you in a set away from home anyway.

Aura: Haha good stuff :D Good to fight you again, and excellent G&W. Great and extremely close team battles, and excellent fights in the pools. I had to go for that point though, sorry >_>

Inferno: Good meeting you. Excellent team fights :D wish I had seen more of your solo G&W in action.

Loki: Excellent Falcon dittos! Hell yes falcon! Wish I coulda seen some of your matches in the tourney, but good to know falcon being represented anyway. Hope to see you again sometime.

Lone: Painful Jiggs, as expected. Fun team battle, hope we can fight again sometime.

OOK: Man you got a beastly DK, those smashes tasted delicious. Good stuff. That falcon ditto was nuts, hope I get to play you some more :D

Wobby: Fun G&W to fight. Corneria is a fun level to play on :D Close stuff there at the end.

Devi: Crazy good fighting man :D Excellent to play you again. Good Snake and excellent Kirby as always. Good stuff at Pictochat, I was expecting some quakes and was pretty worried there for some time. Good stuff anyway. Gotta play again sometime.

Grimace: Oh god I was murdered. Haha amazing work. You gave me the worst tourney loss I ever experienced :D Man ridiculous skills with Snake and even more beastly Luigi. I just got annihilated and I loved every moment of it. Hope to try to play you again sometime definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom