• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

|FBT6 - BRAWL| March 20-21 Oshkosh, WI. West Circuit Event #2 - Results in 1st Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
oh btw i'm not going to this anymore i am going to louisiana to visit my sister and future brother-in-law. i hope you all have fun shielding and forward tilting.

Scythe

Smash Master
Hunger is there a chance you can house a bunch of Chicago people Saturday night?
I"m not sure if we want to take the trip back that depending of course when the tournament ends.

olsonpm

Smash Cadet
If anyone from Iowa or west IL is coming up to this tourney (I'm assuming you'll end up on 151 at some point), pleaase let me know as I need a ride and will pay for gas.

hunger!

Smash Champion
Hunger is there a chance you can house a bunch of Chicago people Saturday night?
I"m not sure if we want to take the trip back that depending of course when the tournament ends.
uh...maybe grimace can. get a number on the "bunch" and ill see what i can do.

Scythe

Smash Master
Well i know i'm going with Raid, Arty and possibly Quik. That's just the group i'm going with. Although i'm sure other Chicago people such would prolly be interested as well.
Thanks!

hunger!

Smash Champion
scythe if u have aim. msg me on that. jhbball1455

edit: spikes if you see this. send me a msg on aim too. theres melee in chicago a week after fbt6 ,wondering if u want to hit that up

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
First of all Iowa needs to post here more o(^^)o

But yeah, as of now there should be 6 people from IA maybe 7, so now the whole thing about housing, I know the venue is the housing(right?), but which days are people able to stay, since I believe we can be there Thursday night, until Sunday(I think), I'm just speaking for my driver, since that was pretty much the plan we're thinking, but if we can't stay at the venue or whatever, is anyone else housing, since we have to drive for like 6hrs or so >.<

Also I'm bringing a set up TV/Wii, and most likely an extra Wii with no TV.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
First of all Iowa needs to post here more o(^^)o

But yeah, as of now there should be 6 people from IA maybe 7, so now the whole thing about housing, I know the venue is the housing(right?), but which days are people able to stay, since I believe we can be there Thursday night, until Sunday(I think), I'm just speaking for my driver, since that was pretty much the plan we're thinking, but if we can't stay at the venue or whatever, is anyone else housing, since we have to drive for like 6hrs or so >.<

Also I'm bringing a set up TV/Wii, and most likely an extra Wii with no TV.
You can stay at the venue on Friday night at no extra charge. It wont be lavish, just a big carpeted room for you to lay a sleeping bag/air mattress. We can't do overnight Thursday or Saturday because UWO is a lot more strict over adviser rules than I originally thought :dizzy: but with any luck someone should be able to house you. I might be able to myself, I'm not sure yet though because supposedly I'm housing some group of mystery OOS smashers that haven't even registered yet...

oh, and thanks for the two setups. I've added both of yours to the setup list. If anyone else has offered a setup and it's not in the setup list in the first post, please repost so I can mark it down. As of now we have one more "TV" from UWO -- but it's the projector. I'm thinking it might actually be better to just use the projector together with a normal TV as a split output, so that one game can always be displayed without distracting the players. Then we can set up a tripod and record live audio on important games :lick:

Kirk

Smash Champion
I can bring a full setup if needed...but it's an LCD TV, so idk if you want one of those or not. If not for tourney, possibly for a friendly setup or something similar?

Wafles

Smash Lord
Spikes, the plan was to hook a tv with output up to the projector, my TV has output so we can do that.

Also, what the plan was for teams (at least I thought I mentioned this) was that for teams, we'd split one wii's output to two TV's (mine and someone elses), and use the output on my TV to go into the projector. I duno about quality but we should try it.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Joker the plan currently is to leave Friday at like 6-7 AM to arrive there at 12-1. And then leave after singles get finished on Saturday night.... depending on how late it is I guess. But then if we do stay leave early in the morning to get JLO back for work and me back for pitching practice. I am serious about those times especially Friday morning so people need to be ready. I'm not going to deal with another leaving over 3 hours after I planned and everyone agreed to.
Ok so ^this is the plan XP

But yeah using a projector is always good, specially for finals and stuff, or actually if you can make it big enough you can put the brackets up there, maybe ;3

chansen

Smash Lord
Yo, I can't come anymore either. I'm too busy planning LPC2 (check WI and empire thread) and being a TO for this new company.

Who wants an Empire T-shirt!?

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
a bunch of these are goin up at school:

hopefully these will attract some locals! thanks to wafles and cosmo for helping me make them look kewl :hunger:

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
OK I just made some quick maps showing where to park. I've hosted 3 tourneys at UWO and come tourney day I ALWAYS get phone calls asking where to park, so now you have no excuse. Check the first post!

Gannondorf the fifth

Smash Apprentice
Please remove the unfair levels. I'm going but i don't feel like getting b.s.'d on entirely unfair levels like no-fair and rainbow cruise. The only 4 levels that should be enabled are the fair ones being: battlefield, FD, Smashville, and yoshi's island. Every other level has some sort of distraction that lowers the amount of skill needed vs luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom