• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FC Legacy MIDWEST TEAM

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Due to these boards boring the **** out of me due to the lack of personality in the midwest these days, I felt like it was a good time to open up discussions on the 2012 MIDWEST TEAM for the FC crew battle. I will start with my suggested ten man crew. When I re-surface later on tonight I shall offer some insight into my suggestions.

Dart
Kels
Cunning
Tink
Duck
Moose
Trail
Drephen
VanZ (i forget where this guy lives)
Binyan Cookie Lin

Others (with rational why they weren't included in my top 10):

Little England (this guy is black)
Dekunub (if he brings his gf for eye candy he's on the team, if not false)
Fruitloop (yung blood still)
Orly (this guy got vorheesed)
Tom R (*****s aint comin)
Matt R (*****s aint comin)
Rat (another good samus, but i think Duck gets the nod and two samus prob isnt a good idea)
Andale (this guy plays less often than me and he sandbags all the time)
Dat Armor (this boy has heart, but ganon sucks)
Ripple (cuz idk who the **** this is)

plus big_r really got the fire burnin under his ***

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
why are you, cunning, and drephen on there when you all haven't played in forever?

put AnDaLe in there

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
why are you, cunning, and drephen on there when you all haven't played in forever?

put AnDaLe in there
I would actually really like to have a round robin tourney to decide who is on it. Cuz me cunning and drew would spank that ****ing *** all day. real talk, who the **** u think this is its been like 4 months.

plus we **** better than anyone in this ****ing room

Either way make ur own ****ing list and discuss, I aint no dictator, just the ****in howells reincarnated

alcheato

Smash Ace
Oh lawd...I can't wait for the intelligent discussion that will take place. Subscribed.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Can we petition to claim Darkrain if he shows up? FC wouldn't be FC without him on the Midwest crew.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
hahahaha YESSSSSS

crew battle threadddd

guess i'm off the team! NO GIRLS ALLOWED :)

i'm actually not so sure about d-rephen for this. didn't frootloop tap that

and holy **** really cunning? How can you put someone in that doesn't play singles LOL Cunning is **** but he dont play!

personally I think trail should make it. ICs have nasty matchups and trail has a BIG HEART

binbincookielin is an OK choice

moose ew no

darkain would ofc be MW and be on theam team

how bout dat AAROSMASHGUYYYYYYYYYYY

wow im a terribel poster LOLOLOL

Moooose

Smash Champion
hahahaha YESSSSSS

crew battle threadddd

guess i'm off the team! NO GIRLS ALLOWED :)

i'm actually not so sure about d-rephen for this. didn't frootloop tap that

and holy **** really cunning? How can you put someone in that doesn't play singles LOL Cunning is **** but he dont play!

personally I think trail should make it. ICs have nasty matchups and trail has a BIG HEART

binbincookielin is an OK choice

moose ew no

darkain would ofc be MW and be on theam team

how bout dat AAROSMASHGUYYYYYYYYYYY

wow im a terribel poster LOLOLOL
not sure if we've ever played...unless it was you that i tapped in some friendlies before some smashing ground =)

darkatma

Smash Hero
Kels
Dart
Tink
Trail
Vanz
Darkrain
^all the above should be on the team

Other contenders should round robin and decide the next 4, including:
Moose
Duck
Velynn
Shady
Myself
Tom
Matt
Abu against peaches lololol
LE
etc

Tink

Smash Hero
vanz is moving back to the EC i thought i read somewhere :/....im sure they will try to claim him no doubt.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
wayne im gonna twist ur ****ing nipples off you ****

Real talk tho, I don't think I have anything to prove anymore to be on this team. I've played this game for 7 years, competed at the highest levels of competition and continue to do so. I've racked up hella quality wins(more than all but mabye 3 others on this list) in my day and have beaten pretty much all the people in contention for this team in tournament play. I will be pwning some coasties at FC as part of the midwest team, yall *****s dont got **** to say about it. Seriously, anyone who sits down, plays with me and doesn't think I'm one of the top 10 players in the midwest is ****ing high as balls.

That being said, lets start playing some ****ing games *****es, its business time.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
yo
i'm down to MM *****s for my spot

it ain't a real MW team without some janky low tier ****** people

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Oh, yeah. That's the one Juggleguy. Had a mixup. Triple R's Kirby could be the janky low-tier that the MW crew is looking for.

Tink

Smash Hero
loll...no....kirby is still a trash char 0_0.....if MW has any low tier, it would be cosmo and only cosmo #realtalk

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
my DK/roy would like a word with you tink

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Huh. I guess beating the MW's best Fox doesn't really mean anything even if it's the worst character (arguably) in the game.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Tink, where is that man anyways? He became my prime melee inspiration and then he just disappeared.
He's running two websites and is working on getting the MST record back for OoT. I would assume he'll be there, since he's been retired for over a year now.

Dart!

Smash Master
Things have changed since PoE3
i remember being totally disregarded for the midwest crew.
Now i'm practically a lock. LOL
so hyped i guess...the stages are kinda lame.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I highly doubt the stagelist for crew battles will be the same as the one for the main singles tourney. If so... ouch. We would have to re-consider having a Samus and ICs in the lineup.

Top Bottom