• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[February 15, 2014] The PWN Series #1 Brawl/P:M

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Guess I'll have to wait until Shuffle to see my West MI people. I would go to this but I'm going to the Infected Mushroom concert this weekend. Good luck to all who enter.

fZk

Smash Lord
I guess I'm going to this now. Lordy, let's mop up.
I was already teaming with Keifer for this, but I'm willing to step down and let you guys team mostly because I want West MI to shut up the haters. I'll need a teammate in that case. Anther maybe...?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I was already teaming with Keifer for this, but I'm willing to step down and let you guys team mostly because I want West MI to shut up the haters. I'll need a teammate in that case. Anther maybe...?
Wait, who's hating? I'll **** em. And I guess beat them in P:M afterwards. :denzel:

West MI is where the homies are at. And there's some solid players there. I saw a lot of improvement in people when I went to visit Muskegon for their New Year's bash.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I hate West MI PM, they are a bunch of doodoo heads, especially L_Cancel, Queefer, Juanito, and Super The Hedgehog.

But I love them all

:happysheep:

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
I wasn't aware of this, when Lordy invited me out when Shuffle plans fell through I assumed he wanted me there as his teammate. I hadn't seen anything hinting otherwise, sorry about that.

Can't wait to fight some East MI talent. Really looking forward to sets against Zinoto.

fZk

Smash Lord
Why is Top 8 happening so late? A 5 hour difference between doubles and Top 8 is dumb. Move the crew battle back and make top 8 sooner, some people have very long drives you know.

hmm. who to team with for brawl
Who are you with for PM?

lordhelmet

Smash Master
^

Crew battle should be the last event since it's the least important and the most hype. It looks like we have the proper attendance for a legitimate one too. Stream or recording at this?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Okay I talked with Zack and Rog (The Hosts) and I have ironed out their schedule so it fits better and works a lot smoother.

The New Schedule
11:00 - The Pwn Shop opens/Registration Starts/Friendlies
12:00 - Project M Singles Pools / Brawl Doubles Start
02:30 - Project M Singles Bracket Begins (Goes until Top 8)
04:00 - Brawl Singles Begins (Plays out entire event)
05:00 - Project M Doubles Bracket Starts
08:00 - Project M Top 8 (All Sets on Stream)
10:00 - Project M East MI vs West MI (If time permits)
12:00 - Venue Closes, we out to Bdubs​

Stream Schedule esc thing
• Brawl will be on the stream for the first half of the day (12-6 roughly) since it is all bracket (This includes Brawl Singles and Doubles)
• Project M Doubles will be on stream once Brawl Singles is finished. This means that the sets in top 4 will all be on stream.
• When Project M Doubles concludes, we will be having all of Project M Singles top 8 on stream.
• If time permits we will be doing the East MI vs West MI PM Crew Battle (Each side should put their representatives in at the beginning of the event so it can begin following Singles.)​

Boxxy

Smash Lord
ONLY QUESTION THAT MATTERS

IS ANTHER GOING? (since i kno l cancel/coco are)

Boxxy

Smash Lord
k ill be home this weekend so theres a small chance i might come and stop by for a little bit/take everyons money cash rules everything around me

Top Bottom