• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Feel The Heat! A Summer Tourney - Sh33n wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I tempted fate, and the gods frowned upon it.

Lost to Sh33n 3-5. GGs.

:falco: vs. :ivysaur: on FD. This happened seven times (yeah, we're salty in LIO. Big Woop! :p) and we traded matches with him getting the odd wins.

Then, I tempt the salt gods and go :pit: on FD. While he stays. Guess who won? :urg:

Sh!ne

Smash Apprentice
I tempted fate, and the gods frowned upon it.

Lost to Sh33n 3-5. GGs.

:falco: vs. :ivysaur: on FD. This happened seven times (yeah, we're salty in LIO. Big Woop! :p) and we traded matches with him getting the odd wins.

Then, I tempt the salt gods and go :pit: on FD. While he stays. Guess who won? :urg:
Lololol confirming. GGs

milistisia2

Smash Apprentice
@becca

Okay. Redcontra1234 will take your place.
oops sorry for the slowness on this... i was waiting for a pm and didn't notice this until today when i was going to send another pm. anyways, pm'd recontra... hopefully recontra will log on today so we can get our match done

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I do not wanna trouble anyone >_>

Please if it causes trouble just let him have the win. I was just saying i did not care for it too much as to what happened.

Also to Chico getting character counterpicked is when someone changes their character without letting the other know before the match starts. By doing this the winner even has more of an advantage on the other person and is kindof unfair.

=P This is double elimination right?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
@Jbandit

It doesn't. Because you did your match 1 round ahead of the game, it won't cause any problems.

Yep, it's double elimination.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Bnzaaa wins 5-4.

:zelda:>:dk: on BF.
Three salt matches go Bnzaaa's way.
:toonlink:<:dk: on SV.
Salt match goes my way.
:toonlink:>:dk: on PS1.
:falco:>:dk: on Corneria.
:falco:<:dk: on PS1.

milistisia2

Smash Apprentice
beat recontra 3-2
pika < marth
donkey > marth
donkey < fox
pika > fox
donkey > fox

edit: FAIL thought it was best of 5, not 9...

EDIT2: finished...
beat recontra 5-2
pika < marth
donkey > marth
donkey < fox
pika > fox
donkey > fox
pika > marth
donkey > marth

kirbyrox

Smash Rookie
Z'gashi still hasn't shown up yet....and i've been waiting for 30 minutes doing nothing but hitting that stupid sandbag >:( (does that mean i win by forfeit?)

kirbyrox

Smash Rookie
lost to Z'zgashi. i need more competetive brawl practice(and a gamecube controller)

:yoshi: > :kirby:
:yoshi: > :ness:
:yoshi: > :ike:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Aurashade huh? looks like im flying blind this whole tournament, dont know any of my opponents at all

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
yeah, i know. the first sentence was pretty much retoricle. is there a guide? i don't want to make the same mistake.
Just read the OP (a.k.a the first post of this thread) and follow the rules. You should be fine if you follow them.

Also, on Wi-Fi, people will usually communicate their CP through their tags. So make sure you stay on the Character Select screen so you know what their CP is.

Also, when it says you can't CP a stage you already won on, don't pick the CP again. It will only invalidate your match. This rule is also called "Daves Stupid Rule".

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Just read the OP (a.k.a the first post of this thread) and follow the rules. You should be fine if you follow them.

Also, on Wi-Fi, people will usually communicate their CP through their tags. So make sure you stay on the Character Select screen so you know what their CP is.

Also, when it says you can't CP a stage you already won on, don't pick the CP again. It will only invalidate your match. This rule is also called "Daves Stupid Rule".
Dave's stupid is almost nothing to me. I play salty erri dai. :p

milistisia2

Smash Apprentice
I beat Milistia2 5-2. GGs ^__^.

@Dark Horse: Could you please put that Dave's Stupid Rule is in effect in the OP? I didn't even know it was on until Milistia told me.
its milistisia2 lol copy paste it if ya cant spell it XD uhh and i guess it isnt in effect.. i thought the first post on this page was the tournament director because it looked so stupidly professional

Chico113

Smash Apprentice

Yeah,thanks. too bad Jbandit has been ignoring my notices. but i'll be sure to remember your help. thanks |)

but what do i do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom