• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGCU Presents: No Objections I ~$3000+ MM RESULTS~ 11/29/11 ~VIDS SOON~

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
FGCU Presents:
No Objections I

$3000+ Money Match Results

FGCU Viper :falco:/SSGuy :wario:
DEFEATS
Senator Johns :metaknight:/ Senator Object :metaknight:

The FGCU Super Smash Brothers Brawl scene have been rigiously working hard for this exciting match that has many on the edge of their seats. While it still managed to go to an impressive game 5, the charge led by FGCU Viper and SuperShyGuy, managed to tackle many issues and red flags that would have prevented them from sealing the deal

With SG in control of a time out in game 5, FGCU Viper managed to get an impressive laser lock on Senator Johns and shoot him across the stage for the remaining 14 seconds and put on additional percent, winning the time out on last stock having 6% as opposed to 16%.

Words couldn't describe the excitement in him as well as the many other individuals who have helped and make this dream back in late August turn into a reality.

A list of those who have contributed a ton. (I wish I can name you all but I will name those who witnessed this milestone in VGC history.)

Abscent :diddy:
MAO! :popo:
Tech-Nelium the Shark :snake:
Veggi :dk2:
TRA :marth:
Nova :marth:
JuanShotKill :ness2:
Dab :luigi2:
Ebi :lucario:

Honorable Mentions:
BD Joe :pikachu2: (For everything regarding the ELO ranking system)
D Who? :olimar: (for coming out)

The list goes on...

Being his partner throughout this whole ordeal, I can't express how much hard work Stephen (Viper) has put into this bill. After transforming an abysmal cliche of 7 people into a large Smash community of 90+ people that is involved in the FL Smash scene's discussion, it really shows how much one person can really motivate others to work hard and become stronger in almost every aspect of life.

I send this out as a congradulatory message to the whole FGCU VGC community that has stuck with us all semester and a personal thank you to FGCU Viper for more than just the hours of playing this game.

Very Respectfully,

Terry Mitchell
SSGuy :wario:

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Holy shiz another ness? T~T IM NOT ALONE I'm extremely impressed! I'm shaking with excitement to play some of you guys winter break :D :ness:
PIE during the school year i live in FT Myers (FGCU). I come home to Lake Alfred for Winter Break and Summer break. You will more then likely not meet the FGCU smashers unless you come down to FGCU.

You can come to We be smashin 2 this sat the 3rd or to Dewdadash tourney the 23rd.

You have my number give me a call.

Top Bottom