• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGCU Smash: Alpha *10/02/10* Ft. Myers, FL

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Ed why on earth would you not want to team with me?! Gdx isn't coming. You know I know zelda as a partner like crazy.
DERP!

Wow, I didn't know that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd do it!!!!!

M!X, forgive meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, been wanting to team with Kyon for even longer!!

All assuming Trump cannot go, and that I can lol.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Lol naww dawggg four lokos ftw are too sickkkkkkkk drank it before I went to the last fgcu tournament ;)

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Xaltis after the tourney i would like to sit down with you so you can show me some of the things that i might need to improve on or any agvice you can give me to up my falco game.

-!-

Smash Lord
lol **** that good? I wonr drive so ill try it :) I used to drink Tequila like water before.... Then one day I over did it nd can't stand the smell XD

Yineinjeru

Smash Apprentice
Four LokS? If we're talking about what i think we're talking about... you'll regret that choice after about an hour.
i drink them bishes like no bodies business. jk they r kinda good. ive nvr seen anyone have problems with it accept my friend but he cant handle is liquor so it fxcked him up bad.

-!-

Smash Lord
Mix, bro, this is the hardest **** you'll ever drink in your life. You'll feel ****faced plasters after one shot

loll is that so o.O

Hey are u trying to make me loose early >:O lol jkjk

I play better when I'm drunk XP

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Just realized I hadn't really said anything yet.

Luckily enough I didn't get scheduled for work, so I will be there with a full set-up. Should I bring a 42" tv or a 14" tv? The 42" lags a bit.....
Jake, bring your 14' if it doesn't lag.

So any news on an Orlando car?
Yes. I called you, you should pick up so that you can communicate. I have a ride for you if you can get to DWho's place on friday. It's 10/15$ for gas. Depending how Viper feels at the time.

UPDATE​

The tourney has been moved to Everglades Building in South Lake Village (approx 2 minutes from previous site). The Other site told me i needed further advance, so fukkk them.

This place is good too. Lunch place downstairs with a vending machine with hot pockets, didn't know that existed.

It's on the 4th floor. If you are driving, or feel you are of any importance to this tourney please PM Me your number. Thanksssssssssssssssss.

-!-

Smash Lord
btw if anyone cares I won't be using C. Falcon as I originally was going to. This thing got better nd I gotta try for this now :D

there's still Low tiers if it acrually happens :)

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
EDIT: Misread quote.

Kyon, if you can figure out a way to get there, give me a heads up so i can count you in the heads count. Maybe Angbad will cross paths with you on the way there?

Angbad

Smash Ace
NNID
Angbad
EDIT: Misread quote.

Kyon, if you can figure out a way to get there, give me a heads up so i can count you in the heads count. Maybe Angbad will cross paths with you on the way there?
I'll text you tomorrow while i'm at school with my plans. Sorry been out all day, can't answer my phone at football practice >.<.

TRA

Smash Journeyman
FGCU hosts once a semester i.e. Fall Brawl and Spring Smash.

Swamp*****s host whenever they want.

Time
Runs
Away

-!-

Smash Lord
Vipers Holy Smash Series is legit! Though the next one on December will be testing this new Rule too.

Top Bottom