• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGCU Smash: Omega *12/04/10* FGCU, FL

-!-

Smash Lord
lol idk what ur talking about. Hey we still gotta do that Falco Falcon set! When I don't have a headache though lol ill be prepare next time haha.

Btw I noticed how u never give me any shoutouts :(

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
lol idk what ur talking about. Hey we still gotta do that Falco Falcon set! When I don't have a headache though lol ill be prepare next time haha.

Btw I noticed how u never give me any shoutouts :(
4. M!X :snake: - We had a good set too bad it did not get saved. You got me this time but i am not salty you are a good player and know that mu well. Good **** and your wario is lookin good after only a week.

-!-

Smash Lord
lol

5. Viper: good set man, it was fun. Keep it up nd stay the best in ur crew :) Falco is way up there so u can get nasteee lol btw I only played wario the night before for a couple hours lol not a week :O

-!-

Smash Lord
Mech Dawwg I see u like Ggundam lol this reminds me I need to finish it. I used to watch that on toonamio, I had downloaded the whole series a few months ago but only saw half nd forgot >_< I love the English Dubbs.

U ever saw the 08th MS Team Gundam?

Mechmainiac

Smash Cadet
Mech Dawwg I see u like Ggundam lol this reminds me I need to finish it. I used to watch that on toonamio, I had downloaded the whole series a few months ago but only saw half nd forgot >_< I love the English Dubbs.

U ever saw the 08th MS Team Gundam?
Hell yeah 08th MS Team was one of my favorite series man i feel that series did the one year war justice despite the kinda short episode count

-!-

Smash Lord
lol I'm not a big fan of the Gundam series but those two really entertained me lol 08th ms did felr short, but still very good. I wouldn't mind seeing that again too XD

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
lmao mink, the first set in winners semis was legit nd
AND*

like the one where u get 3 stocked by ******
I didn't see him this tourney. Last tourney i 2-0ed him though, ask him about that.

as for the splitting or forfeiting matchs
Matches*
that whole last part, you got ur damn match's ---Matches**

save but apparently u havnt notice cux viper actually saw them so there ur matches
Saved*. Cuz* (Cux is not a word or even internet slang.)
Safe - To keep something protected
Saves - not a word.
Save - the action of preserving something. You cannot keep a safe. You cannot safe a replay. Dear. Grammar. Jesus.
would u liked to see an epic set between me and mink/viper :) or anyone else that cares...
Would you like**
unfortunately they where not qualified as good cuz they where not far enough in the bracket :( sorry.
They were not*

Started to really bother me. I know you naples guys spend all youre time smashin' and gankin', but that doesn't mean you can't sound halfway decent on the internet. It's annoying to read. I rest my case.

any vids that will be uploaded will been done by mink when he get a chance.
Uh. What?

G-Dub

Smash Journeyman
ay mink quit talkin **** bout the gramma' of *****s who be gankin' only n00bs troll *****s for inpropper english. Quit reading your school books and pick up the sticks so lil jiggz dosnt get **** on next time.

dskank

Smash Journeyman

Started to really bother me. I know you naples guys spend all youre time smashin' and gankin', but that doesn't mean you can't sound halfway decent on the internet. It's annoying to read. I rest my case.

Uh. What?
i rolfed irl when i read this

ima make this my sig lol

Saves - not a word.
Save - the action of preserving something. You cannot keep a safe. You cannot safe a replay. Dear. Grammar. Jesus.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
i rolfed irl when i read this

ima make this my sig lol

Saves - not a word.
Hahahaha good.
Thats internet-rage.

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
i tried so hard to win against chris without playing gay/hardcore aggressive...i was more experimenting when to attack and or when luigi is vulnerable or when luigi is considered in a bad position...but imo luigi is broken and godlike xD...sheik is too good at luigi... NOTHING beats luigi's bair/nair....NOTHING im down to put money on crap...only way to beat luigi is honestly wait for him to fight u first...but then it starts getting frustrating right after that xD

btw NAPLES ARE MAH DAWGS :p

about me not recording matches...i would consider myself a fast paced person i guess? i just press a asap without even rememberin to record matches so i apologize for that.

@mink. best dood ever

@viper. SNAKKKKKEEEEEE
Lucarios Bair beats luigis fair.

And no one gives a **** about internet grammer. You use it or you don't. It's not like you're writing a formal response

Dear, Naples

I would like to inform you that you don't type on the SWF properly

Love
D Who?(no homo)

**** that ****, if you're going to troll, for the love of god, don't do it on english.
lol

And Mink, I don't think you sould tell people that they'll be suprised and then not suprise them It's rude. lol

-!-

Smash Lord
Started to really bother me.__ (two spaces after a period please, not one) I know you Naples guys spend all your** (No "e", you're = you are) time smashin' and gankin', but that doesn't mean you can't sound halfway decent on the Internet.__It's annoying to read.__I rest my case.

Uh. What?
Are you kidding me??? you're worst than me, I happen to have some habits but I never thought my grammar would be criticized on a damn forum lol what was my score again? it's annoying to see your bad grammar on this forum too you know :mad: but it's straight, I'll try to write more properly.

Note: that whole double space is debatable, if you know why then we're straight. I just wanted more Redness to look siiick... wait the way I used "sick" is not really proper ;)

also I dont play this game all the time, or at all untill the night before the tournament. thats why I "john" when I lose ;)

any who, D Who? where where u at? missed u dawwg, no homo. I wanted you to see my siick wario, hes gaaayyy! not literally, but you know what I mean lol

EDIT:
ay mink quit talkin **** bout the gramma' of *****s who be gankin' only n00bs troll *****s for inpropper english. Quit reading your school books and pick up the sticks so lil jiggz dosnt get **** on next time.
*Likes*

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
lol damn mink, everyone just **** on u.. i still <3 u if that means anything nohomo

any vids yet?
None yet. Due to alot of **** going on i'm only going to upload full sets unless certain sets are requested. This tourney was obnoxious. My motivation to do the videos is pretty low.

And thanks Dskank, <3 you too man.

-!-

Smash Lord
That set was really really amazing, no lie. the ending for the 3rd match was just wow O_O probably the best Set of the whole tournament, nothing else came close to it.

Don't think there was a full set saved though, I think two or three out of 5 from winner finals was and a couple from GFs... that I remember, that was it.

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
i tried so hard to win against chris without playing gay/hardcore aggressive...i was more experimenting when to attack and or when luigi is vulnerable or when luigi is considered in a bad position...but imo luigi is broken and godlike xD...sheik is too good at luigi... NOTHING beats luigi's bair/nair....NOTHING im down to put money on crap...only way to beat luigi is honestly wait for him to fight u first...but then it starts getting frustrating right after that xD

btw NAPLES ARE MAH DAWGS :p

about me not recording matches...i would consider myself a fast paced person i guess? i just press a asap without even rememberin to record matches so i apologize for that.

@mink. best dood ever

@viper. SNAKKKKKEEEEEE
yeah to be honest i didnt do the campy/gay shiit either because we agreed to split, i just had fun winning the matches. same thing goes for recording matches.

And as for Dfear and skeik, i dont care what you do with the money after. I think alot of people were greately interested in watching the match. For all i care you guys coulda wiped your *** with the money. I just wanted to watch it.

I'm sorry if this sounds rude. I'm sorry if this sounds like GAY SHXT DAWG. But thats how i feel, thats why i held the tourney and thats my opinon. Time to study for finals.
You really wanted to watch it? hmm didn't look like it. When me and dfear were playing you didn't bother watching and you just went off to play friendlies.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman

Uh. What?
lol Damn i didnt know i had to watch my spelling here DOWGGGG but if you wanna hate on anything else cuxx u lost its okay dawgg you gotta stop losing to everyone in the brackett.

and G-dub/D-who LMao sick post dawg

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
Are you kidding me??? you're worst than me, I happen to have some habits but I never thought my grammar would be criticized on a damn forum lol what was my score again? it's annoying to see your bad grammar on this forum too you know :mad: but it's straight, I'll try to write more properly.

Note: that whole double space is debatable, if you know why then we're straight. I just wanted more Redness to look siiick... wait the way I used "sick" is not really proper ;)

also I dont play this game all the time, or at all untill the night before the tournament. thats why I "john" when I lose ;)

any who, D Who? where where u at? missed u dawwg, no homo. I wanted you to see my siick wario, hes gaaayyy! not literally, but you know what I mean lol

EDIT:

*Likes*

I wish I could have made it bro! I love friendlies with your ekanS. Even though I never win, it's great practice.
And I picked up wario too. We should ditto it and maybe duel wario team next time? lol

And @Luis, bro wolf is badass.

-!-

Smash Lord
yea all I see too is that low tiers match.

D Who? We need to play lol we haven't played in forever XD also, Wario dittos sound fun nd that teams idea is legit!

Top Bottom