• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGCU Smash: Omega *12/4/10* -- ONLY A FEW DAYS!!!! --

Mechmainiac

Smash Cadet
For ANYONE COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS --- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfFZUz5cqGA&NR=1 - Come TO WHERE MEN FEAR TO TREAD

Buuuut for people who have HYPE AND RIDES prepare for the challenge and BRING as much CHALLENGERS SO THEY MAY PROVE THIER WORTH!!!

GIFSoup

AND BEWARE THE RESULTS FORE I WILL BE ENTERING LOW TIERS

GIFSoup

COME AND FACE MY CHALLENGE FORE IF U DONT THEN U ARE NOT WORTHY OF BEING CALLED A BRAWLER!!!!!

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Dskank man, whys your icon Bowser. Bowser sucks man.

And okay. Anyone thats attending give me a headcount of how man you're bringing as well.

Are any of the polk county Swamp*****s coming Dskank?

EDIT: The Address and Gate Code are now up :D

dskank

Smash Journeyman
Dskank man, whys your icon Bowser. Bowser sucks man.

And okay. Anyone thats attending give me a headcount of how man you're bringing as well.

Are any of the polk county Swamp*****s coming Dskank?

EDIT: The Address and Gate Code are now up :D
bowser da bess

not likely :urg::cool:

Exdeath

Smash Master
You should ask Xdeath if he'd wanna come to this one for a ride.
I'd like to go, except that NLL is on the same data, is probably the most legit NLL yet (SFL+Pools), and is going to be a couple hours closer (I'm actually going to be in Haines City on Friday).

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I'd like to go, except that NLL is on the same data, is probably the most legit NLL yet (SFL+Pools), and is going to be a couple hours closer (I'm actually going to be in Haines City on Friday).
I gotcha, i gotcha.
Well, maybe next time then.

One of the Polk County Swamp*****s needs to buy a car.
Dskank, maybe you can talk Hacky into driving.

dskank

Smash Journeyman

I gotcha, i gotcha.
Well, maybe next time then.

One of the Polk County Swamp*****s needs to buy a car.
Dskank, maybe you can talk Hacky into driving.
>:/ remember last toureny he drove

i got finals and what not coming up so i gotta focus on that anyway, maybe next time though

DFEAR

Smash Hero
<- will be doin infinitessssssssssssssssssss sooo i dun care if i loseeeeeee

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Dew, WATO is next week and I think Mink is going to CFL sometime next week as well.

:rosalina:
I know, i thought I'd be able to go to wato but now i think im going home b4 that next week ;.;

and dfear, how are you going to be doing infinites when I snl you? ;)

If anything hold a mini tourney next week? =/

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
^****ing xaltis xD
Haha. I felt that using the word hype over and over wasn't enough. o i had to go above and beyond normal hype. By copying Xaltis and throwing pics in here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6xk8fvtaJk

jiggz gets free rests/fsmashes lololol
We are going to have a BEAST doubles team.
We def need to get some friendlies in, alot of them. I wanna get on your level O.o

Unless of course you get beaten by the unforgivable :jigglypuff:

TRA

Smash Journeyman
I'll be mad tired and out of practice. I've only played once or twice since I broke my hand, and there's a 50 mile relay I have to go to the night before this, so no sleep either.....

But Imma be here anyways.

Time
Runs
Away

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
the stagess are gayyy the ruless are gayyy too but aighttt well be here to take da money dawgss swamp*****s nd their gay shxtt xD this tourney shall be interesting,
the stage choices are gonna make it ALIL harder for us to win, but well do it nonetheless.

-!-

Smash Lord
the stagess are gayyy the ruless are gayyy too but aighttt well be here to take da money dawgss swamp*****s nd their gay shxtt xD this tourney shall be interesting,
the stage choices are gonna make it ALIL harder for us to win, but well do it nonetheless.
hey now, those stages are very legit, besides they're called starters not neutrals! lol

Anyways TRA it'll be cool playing again :) hopefully u can finally get ur controller again lol I assume u don't have it yet XD

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
EDIT: CHANGE OF VENUE

We are returning to the location of the last FGCU Smash.
If you need help remembering where it is, you can call me at 239 287 7761, though i think everyone here should have my number.

Uh, That is all.

I'ma steal all of ya'lls money.

ALSO. Bring some setups :D

Top Bottom