• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
so how is everyone these days ? im starting uni this week so will be moving out living in halls for a year, which prob means ill be playing less brawl unfortunatly :(

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Personally I like where he is. he's low enough so that no one knows how to fight one, and he's high enough to be viable, however your going to need a secondary for the stupid rodent.

Essentially anyone who says he should be higher will get a "LOLno" in their face from meh. :)

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
fox doesn't really have good enough tournament results outside of TKD to warrant a rise. falling 1-2 places seems more likely. but if he does drop, wolf better drop with him.
because fox still > wolf

DarkAura

Smash Lord
from what iv been able to get out of lurking it seems that the representation of fox has severely dropped... if anything he'll stay where he is, but probably go down. There just aren't enough foxes posting strong results for him to move.

feel free to disagree.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Fox needs to be like E tier so no one picks him and everyone who actually does play Fox can go wreck face.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I wish I lived in (insert east coast place here) so I could go to highly skilled tournies every weekend that aren't far away and represent Fox D:

Oh well. Every time I've played him (which has only been like 2-3 tournies that I've seriously used him) I feel like I'm getting better, and it isn't far out of my reach to get some high placings...

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Something about NAKAT's sensibilities towards other players doesn't sit right with me.

I'm not insulting him or anything, but if he doesn't chill and learn to be a more generous player, as in learning to both take and give sound advice no matter the source, he won't have my personal respect.

Not that my respect even matters :/, but whatever. It sounds like he's a good player, hopefully he's happy whatever way he decides to act.

If you read the V4.0 of the tier list, browny did it by the sounds of it. DMG, Shaya, and that one red, snake senator person were making a deal out of it. It's deleted now though by the looks of it.

NAKAT

Smash Champion

*facepalms soooo hard*
I don't keep up with the backroom or anything on this site so I wouldn't no. CrZ you are right I am funny you are too. Real talk uzumaki when I looked at your username and then clicked on your profile and really didn't see anything I was like some new guy is trying to get me advice wutttt.

Something about NAKAT's sensibilities towards other players doesn't sit right with me.

I'm not insulting him or anything, but if he doesn't chill and learn to be a more generous player, as in learning to both take and give sound advice no matter the source, he won't have my personal respect.

Not that my respect even matters :/, but whatever. It sounds like he's a good player, hopefully he's happy whatever way he decides to act.
You don't know me off the computer so you wouldn't know I love people and love to laugh. I am a really nice guy, but when people irritate me I bite back. You can't sense what one feels through words on the computer all the time. Don't judge me until you actually meet me because I am the polar opposite of what you think. I have helped many players just as I have been helped yea you really need to actually get to know me and not judge me based off things I post because again you can't sense all attitude through posts on SWF.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
yeah ive got jokes too XD

ofcourse people will judge you off the internet if they dont know you in person, everyone judges people from the internet, they are not going to wait to see you in person to change there opinon of you. imo you do come off a little strong, i understand you are a good player and all but certain things are expected of good players i.e. how they should act.people dont know if your different inperson, people only judge from what info they have.

a good example is in an interview.on average you will be judged in the first 20-30 secs of it.doesnt matter if your a really nice guy, people may still think negativly of you.

ive never really thought much of you though, since we have only had one convo and you switched to be very defensive very quickly even tho i said nothing bad.dont take anything to heart tho, everyone gives off an online impression, maybe this is just yours. Mine in jokingly cocky amoung the UK but im not confident at all in person :).

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
I don't keep up with the backroom or anything on this site so I wouldn't no. CrZ you are right I am funny you are too. Real talk uzumaki when I looked at your username and then clicked on your profile and really didn't see anything I was like some new guy is trying to get me advice wutttt.

You don't know me off the computer so you wouldn't know I love people and love to laugh. I am a really nice guy, but when people irritate me I bite back. You can't sense what one feels through words on the computer all the time. Don't judge me until you actually meet me because I am the polar opposite of what you think. I have helped many players just as I have been helped yea you really need to actually get to know me and not judge me based off things I post because again you can't sense all attitude through posts on SWF.
Don't worry all fox mains have some superiority complex about them in some way or another :psycho:

Lightning93

Smash Champion
If I see you in real life NAKAT, and you strike me as an approachable person, then I will have no reason for previous bias to affect my opinion of you. If you say you are generous, then I believe you. However, the image you maintain on the internet is obviously going to affect the way people think about you, despite your true intent. I'm one of those people who is kind of laid back about these things, so if you gave me a bad impression, I won't stubbornly hold onto this idea, just convince me otherwise and we're cool.

I mean I saw how some of you treated 4Bidden. So what if he didn't place as high as he claimed he was going to? You don't have to troll him for it. And honestly, even if he was trying to oversell himself, what do we care?

If I'm trying to get a point across, it's a lot easier to give up when I don't have a receptive audience, instead of when they come back throwing counter-arguments at me.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I hate it when people try to describe (online) what they're like offline because it's always not like what they think. Furthermore, since many ppl seem to be largely different online than off, they seem to think it matters what they're like offline when being online.

Top Bottom