• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Dood. that fan art was fantastic! I'm like, legit speechless :\

hahaha it's an internet forum, no one is overly adamant about proper grammar except maybe Lionel Luthor/Teran but the chances of you running into him aren't very high :p

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Dood. that fan art was fantastic! I'm like, legit speechless :\

hahaha it's an internet forum, no one is overly adamant about proper grammar except maybe Lionel Luthor/Teran but the chances of you running into him aren't very high :p
What the **** are you talking about?

Biggest crock of **** I've read on this site.

Kuares

Pizza
Gah, I must know what that was made on! I wanna make fan-art like that... :(
The program he said he used was something called "Illustudio". It's a japanese program so I'm not sure it's translated to English.

Here's the artist if you wanted to look at his other stuff.

Personally, I think if you want to make awesome artsy stuff you just got to practice.

Asdioh, that fox is too cute.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/radium88 it's a stream

I just saw Zeton playing winners finals doubles, his partner is Nicole, they're doing pretty well but I think they just lost 3-0 to Mr. Doom and someone
... though I could be wrong dunno
edit: ok apparently it's 2-2, I'm barely watching the stream because it's choppy and i'm distracted. good stuff :bee:
edit2: came down to Zeton vs Mr. Doom's Ike last stock last hit last game on Brinstar, but he got uptilted and lost D:
now they have to play Atomsk and MJG in LFs.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I gotta wait for the results to be posted but at SIEGE I think I placed 30 something out of 101 entrants (including Ally)

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
finals are on right now d00d. some chick vs Kain for a thousand dollars.

Kind of interesting results though :\ Defs check out the results thread when it pops up

Fox got 13th? I think... don't quote me on that

DarkAura

Smash Lord
i got pepper sprayed buy some random guy in a scream mask at a party last night, iv never been in so much pain in my life. Anything like this every happen to you guys?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
finals are on right now d00d. some chick vs Kain for a thousand dollars.

Kind of interesting results though :\ Defs check out the results thread when it pops up

Fox got 13th? I think... don't quote me on that
were we watching the same tourney? I think Kain was at the one I was watching (Hot Dickings) but the top 4 were atomsk, (MJG or Hylian) and then lain.

i got pepper sprayed buy some random guy in a scream mask at a party last night, iv never been in so much pain in my life. Anything like this every happen to you guys?
solution:
don't go to parties

:028:

SCOTU

Smash Hero
were we watching the same tourney? I think Kain was at the one I was watching (Hot Dickings) but the top 4 were atomsk, (MJG or Hylian) and then lain.

solution:
don't go to that kind of party

:028:
fixed.
some parties are legit

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Yes. I've been pepper sprayed once too. Not the most fun I've ever had that's for sure. Everyone says to rinse out your eyes, and while it kind of feels refreshing does **** for the burning sensation that lasts for the next while. How'd the dry cough go? was it as awesome as mine? Drinking copious amounts of water and STILL having a dry mouth/throat, and coughing because of it. Rad isn't it :(

Sucks that that happened to you at a party, but SCOTU is right, some parties are legit.

were we watching the same tourney i think Kain was at the one I was watching (Hot Dickings) but the top 4 were atomsk, (MJG or Hylian) and then lain.
Yeah lmao. I think you even responded to one of my questions via livestream chat. Kain impressed me with his Wolf man. I think he got top 4, I stopped watching after Hylian vs MJG. MJG has a legit Toon link, he made his way through countless IC's mains and wobbling wasn't banned. that was impressive

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Hahaha sorry :p I saw that earlier.

GG d00d.

My iPhone just started not being read by my itunes :\ I'm freaking out here.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Fox got 13th
WHAT! I'm going to tell the world!
I think... don't quote me on that
Whups, too late.
Anything like this every happen to you guys?
No O.o. I'm sorry for you bro... Maybe you just need to make sure the people at the next party you go to are legit.
Thanks guys I learned alot there.
That's my boy.

On a side note, I plan on releasing a new combo video soon. Like this week. It's not good though, so don't get hyped.

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
No Prob

So what match ups did you get to play at the tourney?

EDIT: Oh and I have first post on 800!

EDIT EDIT: you beat a piki????? With fox???? lol looks like you got a pretty good variety of matchups though

EDIT EDIT EDIT: oh and who is going to get post # 12000 we got three more to go

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Oh i do!

It
is
about

Me being the first to post on the page!

EDIT:
vs. Falco (lost)
vs. Diddy (lost)
vs. Pika
vs. Luigi
vs. Pit
vs. Marth
vs. DDD
vs. Link
vs. Sonic
I don't remember the others atm.

EDIT 2: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BIDDIN!!!!!!!!!!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
What's so good about 800, and why are you SCRUBS using 15 posts per page? My god, you probably use top postbit as well.

40ppp all day

SCOTU

Smash Hero
What's so good about 800, and why are you SCRUBS using 15 posts per page? My god, you probably use top postbit as well.

40ppp all day
this seems accurate... until you try to optimize it even more. I happen to like the revolution skin, but it has this problem where it wastes lots of sideways space. However, this is relatively easy to fix with simple greasemonkey scripting.

Here's where the posts/page comes in. The fewer posts on a page, the quicker the page loads and gets the right width, so it's faster to start reading something on a 15 posts/page setup.

Furthermore, while I'll admit that 40 Posts/Page is more efficient for reading through many posts at once (i.e. if you're an infrequent visitor), but for someone who checks frequently, it's much quicker to figure out the context of the new posts when there are less per page (pages are more likely to have coherent topics, where there's more drift/ page on 40 posts/ page).

tl;dr: for people who want to maximize screen space and reading efficiency for frequent checkers, 15 Posts/Page is actually more efficient than 40 Posts / page.

For everyone else, you are scrubs for not using 40 posts/page.

P.S. Top postbit is ********.

edit: hope I don't start any fights about who gets post #12000 :p

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
well I guess I'll claim post #11999 and see what happens next :/

edit: what is who do why where

Top Bottom