• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I had a dream about playing Fox and being REALLY good.
I kind of miss having people to play with.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Lol no I didn't leave?

I've been here, and I'm not planning on going anywhere soon. I think?

Oh yeah Nakat, that asian prank call video I showed about Thanksgiving was full of win right lol?

Jenkins

Smash Lord
WHO WANTS TO GO TO COT5???

its in philly! I'm in philly dammit. But its been so long since i last played... don't even know if its worth going

Jenkins

Smash Lord
nakat it would be great if you could pick me up. im like 20 mins from the venue but got no car

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
light what happened to your interview haha? my bad if i got that thread deleted LOL

ill be at cot5! its my birthday the day b4 the tourney so show come love!!

speaking of bdays happy belated bday to nkb ;D

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
just played a new friend in brawl the other day.

i freaking suck now x.x

havnt played in a long time, maybe me kinda sad my skills dropped so much, but then i remember brawl makes me rage and im no longer kinda sad about it

>.>

<.<

damn im cynical about brawl x.x

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Ever since KillerJawz left (in addition to all the work I've been going through ending up my senior year) I just never had the reason to finish the interview unless you fellas would like to move it along.

We <3 you NKB. It's great to still see you around here :).

Also, seeing some of the older members here has inspired me to actually help generate a general discussion. What are your opinions of the 3DS? (For sake of not being able to think of a better question...)

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
Also, seeing some of the older members here has inspired me to actually help generate a general discussion. What are your opinions of the 3DS? (For sake of not being able to think of a better question...)
freaking chat brix when i saw it, freaking **** more brix when i saw that 3D star fox 64 remake was gonna be on it.

had to stair at my recently **** brix when i realised i didnt have enough money for it cause of poor roommates stealin my moneys to we dont get kicked out of our house x.x

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Well hey, at least you're all sharing housing together yeah?

I know man, it's sad the 3DS costs what it does. I barely had enough to afford the original DS. I'm super hyped for the new Mario Kart game. It looks gorgeous and less gimmicky than the last... Plus it's in 3D and with supposedly greater quality wi-fi experience!

Okay guys, prom is coming up. Who wants to come with?

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
3DS is amazing. I still can't believe how much tech is evolving. :D

And I'll go with ya' Light! We'll tear the party up. :O

Lightning93

Smash Champion
And I'll go with ya' Light! We'll tear the party up. :O
I don't think I could handle bringing the spirit of Generosity with me as a date...
What's amazing about it? How does it compare to the Wii @ launch?
Do you mean comparing it fiscally?

The reason I like the 3DS is that it's projected game line-up looks much more promising and more entertaining than anything the Wii has been able to throw out.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
The 3D effect is wonderful, and the game support that's already been announced may just outclass the PSP's whole catalog. lmao

It's just a bit too expensive right now. :(

As for comparing it to the Wii... Nintendo handhelds are often more fun than actual consoles. XD

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I don't think I could handle bringing the spirit of Generosity with me as a date...Do you mean comparing it fiscally?

The reason I like the 3DS is that it's projected game line-up looks much more promising and more entertaining than anything the Wii has been able to throw out.
I simply wanted someone to say something of substance, not just "its coo" cause I haven't really heard much about it either way, and the fact that it's launch price is the same as the Wii's when they're back to back (practically) products from the same company just gives some grounds to compare.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
The Wii is awful, the 3DS already has better games coming out than the Wii has total. :(

Really, 250 is a lot to ask for it, but once that dips below 200, it's a beastly buy.

And Spirit of Generosity? O_o

D

Deleted member

I'm waiting for Kid Icarus or Ocarina of Time to come out. There will probably be a bundle.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Ocarina of Time is being released with Master Quest as well. That's probably going to be when I buy the 3DS, when that launches.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Good points SCOTU. I'm excited to hear more about the 3DS.

Really, 250 is a lot to ask for it, but once that dips below 200, it's a beastly buy.
Completely agree. (Sadly I doubt they'll lower the cost as long as the DSi is around what? $160?) Although the bundle sounds rather enticing as well.
And Spirit of Generosity? O_o
I meant to say something along the lines of "representative of the Element of Generosity". You should know what this is, if you truly believe in the Magic of Friendship.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I didn't know there was a 12 year old Fox player who could beat Espy/Poltergust/KPrime o.o (megafox)

Top Bottom