• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

SCOTU

Smash Hero
palemoon is a differently compiled version of firefox. They're the same product, just Palemoon is optimized for Windows. There is a Palemoon version of Firefox 4.

Edit:

With a bit of tweaking to addons to make them work in 4, plus a few user styles for stylish, I can have my browser be only a titlebar with tabs in it and content. Most screen efficient browser yet; nothing before now could make it that slim.

Zephil

Smash Ace
Finally!! Zephil has come back to Smashboards!!!

Hey guys how are you doing?

Man what a great day to come visit the fox boards and find out this new website

Actually I love the new board. SWF needed a change after so much time with the same format.

So tell me guys, after been controlled completely by college and MVC3, whats new on the fox world?

Kuares

Pizza
Killerjawz left
Zeton's beat Kprime's pikachu in Pools
Ponies took over the PR rankings thread for about 3-4 days
April Fools day

Oh and Sentinel got a health nerf.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
hey guys ^_^

/keeps closing the fox/kirby social threads because they get boring and not remembering to return

gonna go play smash on aib because hella bored

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I might do it later.
Just played barlw online + sam adams = fun

also so kuares online but didn't end up playing him because i have to pee. and i'm gonna go play twilight princess with my friend sosuke, he's never finished the game for some reason

edit: saw kuares*

proof of sam adams

playing twilight princess now. sosuke has the wii version and i have the GC version so it's annoying because it's flipped on wii

Kuares

Pizza
Also so kuares online but didn't end up playing him because i have to pee. and i'm gonna go play twilight princess with my friend sosuke, he's never finished the game for some reason
Well, don't "wee" always had these moments?

Twilight Princess is a 1 player game[/obvious]. How can you play something with your friend if only 1 person is playing? It's a conundrum! [Edit:Asdioh]Hm... I never thought playing a game flipped would be that much different, I guess I should go play Spear Pillar some more.

Also what is with this?
if someone pays my flight then im guaranteed(for this tournament)

Also the smash lessons thing will still apply here ($)100 a day or ($)300 a week

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Well, don't "wee" always had these moments?

Twilight Princess is a 1 player game[/obvious]. How can you play something with your friend if only 1 person is playing? It's a conundrum! [Edit:Asdioh]Hm... I never thought playing a game flipped would be that much different, I guess I should go play Spear Pillar some more.

Also what is with this?
wut

we're just playing it together on skype, woo

that is a hellalotamoney for video games

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Also, I play tons of one player games with other people. They do all the playing, so I don't have to think about playing it, and can instead focus on what makes it a good/bad game and how others think of it rather than just me. Then again, I put tons of thought/debate into what makes a good game because I'm tryin to be a game dev :cool:

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Then again, I put tons of thought/debate into what makes a good game because I'm tryin to be a game dev :cool:
It's great to see aspiring developers with a lot of passion and ability to critically think. I'll look forward to your work, if that's the case!

GOOD LUCK IBLIS!
also Hi everyone, its been a long time lol
Hey! What have you been up to?
Yo, welcome back. also just saying hi to everyone.
I just had a sudden flashback of the old Fox boards...

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Yo Foxes! I'm looking to play some Foxes on Wi-Fi to get some MU experience because there are literally NO Foxes in Austin, and I dunno how to play the MU. I'm total garbs at Wi-Fi, but I just wanna get a general feeling of what Fox does against Bowser.

If you'd like to play sometime, let me know!

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Idk whenever I'll play a Bowser in GA but I guess learning the MU sooner or later would be good.

I'll play you, next week. I'll be in Orlando this weekend so I can't play.

Top Bottom