• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Rumor confirmed, razer uses low tier color fox :troll:

Forreal though, your fox is pretty good, you missed some usmash openings though when your opponent was sh happy.

:phone:

M@v

Subarashii!
loool dang megafox goin in. His playstyle reminds me of mine so much; in your face, aggro, reads. Who needs lots of lasers?

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I think I've seen your Fox already Ultimate Razer at a midwest tourney when I only had 3 or 4 months of competitive brawl under my belt, it's legit.

Also, awesome job MegaFox :D I would like to meet and share meta game knowledge with you sometime.

M@v

Subarashii!
No love for me or nakat eh? pppffttt :p

I say we all go to apex, and get a fox crew, say tkd if hes going, trev,nakat,zeton,me,and megafox, then go challenge people to crew battles and wreck everything. would be fun as hell.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I'd be more than happy to join up with you all and show people at apex the true potential of Fox. Show how high he really is in the tier list.

Kuares

Pizza
So I'd like for that diagonal lazer to be true...just saying.

EDIT: This social is often dead...why's dat? :(
I just does that sometimes, kind of sucks but the people who used to talk a lot here a year or so ago are gone.

Dunno, maybe it has to do with some school starting but that's a lame excuse.

I just got to find someone else to use this thread as their twitter...
Uzi

Anyways, so ready to get that Starfox game. The interview on the Nintendo site is pretty nice read in the mean time.

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
Because Foxes dont like to help out new players in their Q&A.....

I use dair double jab cancel shine a bit with my fox. My question is, does DA and usmash actually connect afterwards? And if so, is Bdacus an easier way of getting that to connect or no? Oh and i see a lot of people get a buffered uair> DJ uair quite a bit. how legit is that? And does Fox's uair frame trap like Falcos?

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
UZI MY FRIEND! DOES Dair>double jab> shine> DA or Usmash really connect? And does usmash need to be a DACUS? would a BDACUS reach?

M@v

Subarashii!
hmm, something up?

and bam

also spending like $500 on a custom computer/monitor setup, gonna be freaking epic.
I spent $1400 on one. gg cp? :awesome:

I also know someone who had to put a computer together for their boss. $5400, and thats without the price of the 6 monitors and special 6 montior rig included.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I think i'm up to about $1900 on this machine. $500 should be enough to build something decent at gaming if you go with a GTX560 or similar.

benaji261!

Smash Ace
Even if there's been lots of people gone and doing things, we can still keep it active. It IS a social, you know. I'll say something...

I'm an F-16 Crew Chief in the USAF. Questions/comments? lol

Kuares

Pizza
UZI MY FRIEND! DOES Dair>double jab> shine> DA or Usmash really connect? And does usmash need to be a DACUS? would a BDACUS reach?
I'll get my Wii this weekend, and see if that all connects. I've never been able to shine into Upsmash much less Bdacus Upsmash but I know how to do it.

Even if there's been lots of people gone and doing things, we can still keep it active. It IS a social, you know. I'll say something...

I'm an F-16 Crew Chief in the USAF. Questions/comments? lol
Ha, so was that one of the reasons you decided to pick up fox?

I know for the 3ds Starfox, Nintendo is having a contest for "A real life fighter pilot experience" and that's apparently going to be done with the USAF. Know anything about that?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I can bdacus after shine pretty consistently. Dunno if it's guaranteed. Ik we had that thing on wolf haha. Other than that idk. We should try and figure out WHY it works on wolf and then use that to discern who else it might work on. That'd prolly be faster than testing various percents at various stale factors on various characters.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
If it's your first time, mobo+that card+PSU+Case will put you in the $600 range at the very least. And then you have to consider peripherals, like monitor, keyboard, mouse, etc.

Also this game sucks; play the MLP fighting game when it comes out.

Top Bottom