• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Zephil

Smash Ace
ey I already tried BBrawl... is too awesome to finally able to pwn pika without worrying for a grab... anyone else that also tied it wanna play online?

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
What exactly is Balanced Brawl? I am TOTALLY out of it when it comes to smash now a days because I sold my soul to the wheel of fate, and play BlazBlue all the time now.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
It's Brawl, balanced. I haven't had time to check it out, but I'd consider trying it.

Rufe

Smash Rookie
It's Brawl, balanced. I haven't had time to check it out, but I'd consider trying it.
Meh, I didn't really like it. It wasn't THAT balanced. haha. It made Squirtle, Shiek, marth, and fox pretty godly. Oh yeah, and Falcon, Can't forget the C-man. Playing a slow character was like digging your own grave. No amount of gravity/heavy armour could save them from the tilts of Shiek.

Rufe

Smash Rookie
What's BlazBlue?
To be more specific its a guilty gears sequel game... And surprise, surprise, it's made by the same company. I used to be pretty hard core about Guilty Gears XX Reloaded. However, I never really liked the series outside of that game. And though I haven't touched BlazBlue yet, I don't really want to. But then again I like Soul Caliber/Smash Bros (obviously) fighting mechanics better.

ルフェ

Orrax

Smash Rookie
Technically, it's not actually a Guilty Gear sequel, but it is by the same people and it is done in a similar vein. /nitpick

It's loads of fun, though. I just wish I had a system to play it on. =/

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
some fighting game that ppl are hyped for
Because it is great!

To be more specific its a guilty gears sequel game... And surprise, surprise, it's made by the same company. I used to be pretty hard core about Guilty Gears XX Reloaded. However, I never really liked the series outside of that game. And though I haven't touched BlazBlue yet, I don't really want to. But then again I like Soul Caliber/Smash Bros (obviously) fighting mechanics better.

ルフェ
Technically it's not just a sequel. It the spiritual successor to Guilty Gear. Seeing how the same characters are not in the game.

Brand new roaster of similar better characters.

My copy should be arriving shortly.
360 or PS3?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
BlazBlue is amazing. I wish it would be ported to the Wii, I don't want to get me a 360 or PS3 for it only. ~_~

Gotta love the music. And Rachel. <3

Sukai

Smash Champion
Ah, I love FLCL.
My friend has an external hard drive, stacked to the brim with Anime, he put FLCL on my flash drive, and thanks to the MPlayer via homeybrew, I can watch it when ever.
****ing love that anime!!

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Yo, headed out for my tourney today everybody going Fox all the way! (It's at two but I have some stuff to do outside the house before I go.) Wish me luck!:bigthumbu

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
FLCL? whats that?
Only the BEST FACKING ANIME EVER!!!!! It is a 6 episode anime which has ridiculous amounts of undertones about adolescent and growing up. Awesome music by the band The Pillows, awesome action scenes, amazing characters with the most interesting personalities, and not to mention pro cigarettes with the words Never Knows Best on em. <3 Mamimi.

Btw. My sig and avatar are usually composed of FLCL.

Go watch it now. Best 3 hours you can spend with your time.

The greatest disgrace to anime.
gtfo. I am extremely disappointed in you. I have NO idea how you can say that about FLCL. The only reasonable explanation of that comment would be trolling or you have NO taste in anime.

Yo, headed out for my tourney today everybody going Fox all the way! (It's at two but I have some stuff to do outside the house before I go.) Wish me luck!:bigthumbu
Knock em dead!

KheldarVII

Smash Ace
NNID
redKheld
I love every anime I've watched except for FLCL... and maybe Tenju Tenge. That was because it started out with a good story and then just said **** it let's do THIS ARC INSTEAD IN THE PAST AND START FROM SCRATCH. Then go back to the original arc (which was 100x better) for the last 2 episodes. And then the most awesome battle that could ever take place gets erased because some ****ing moron decides to crash his motorcycle into one of the fighters. Worst moment ever.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I don't like Hot Topic anime. Like Naruto and Bleach and what not. One they aren't that great and two it attracts obnoxious wee-a-boos that like to "cosplay" as Sasuke and Gaara and Ichigo and the like. Glad Cowboy Bebop was never that marketable despite it's awesomeness.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
FMA
Death Note
Melancholy of Haurhi Suzumiya
Lucky Star
...did I mention Death Note?

There's of course, other good anime I like (Code Geass, Ouran High School Host Club [LOL don't ask why], Beck, first arc of Bleach [now it sucks]) but those four are the anime that just scream YESZ when I think of anime. FMA is just really solid and really good. Death Note...same thing, very suspensful the first time you watch and still good after rewatches (plus, NOBODY dislikes death note) Suzumiya is just lol, Lucky Star is also just lol, and it's very rewatchable (I think I've rewatched the series like, 5 times now?)

Top Bottom