• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I can't MM you (maybe like for 5 cents or something), only enough cash for Melee entry, Ankoku said he'd cover my Brawl entry and I'm bringing a full setup with hopes of a waived venue fee.
Okay, listen. I said I'd pay for your Brawl entry because you said you wanted to enter Brawl, only had enough for one event, and Cactuarz was forcing you to enter Melee. As it turns out, Cactuarz was not, so since you're not obligated to enter Melee, go ahead and enter Brawl on your own cash.

Sukai

Smash Champion
Okay, listen. I said I'd pay for your Brawl entry because you said you wanted to enter Brawl, only had enough for one event, and Cactuarz was forcing you to enter Melee. As it turns out, Cactuarz was not, so since you're not obligated to enter Melee, go ahead and enter Brawl on your own cash.
Now I want to enter for Melee.
Guess I'll be going solely for Melee then.

Acex27

Smash Apprentice
Speaking of Falco, Doesnt his chaingrab follow up into the Dash Attack>Usmash? Gatling Combo IIRC or is there a way to escape it right after the chaingrab?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
idk about the whole ontario ban though...alot of us use MK,including me....but Holy takes top 2 with rob so its like cmon the pro banners gotta step it up with this whole MK brokeness

the thing i agree with though is the decline in our scene, we went from 80+ to like 25 people =[ has anyone here had the same decline?

and Gdubs,i think Ally is coming back to MTL to go to school with Holy or something,idk he hasnt talked to holy or his parents in a month LOL

DarkAura

Smash Lord
joe where does it state that MK was banned in ontario?

and are you going to that tourney in sauga on like the 22nd?

M@v

Subarashii!
Ally moved to Ann Arbor, MI. Im guessing hes going to go to college at Michigan. If thats the case, I have to hate him now because hes a rival to my school in the big 10. I tried to ask him if that was the case, but he never answered me.

Also, @ Ontario ban, OSHI-.

If Mk does get banned in the US, Peach will be my new secondary for tourneys, since she goes even with pika, kirby, sheik, and luigi. She also beats IC's(a bad one for falco/fox). The only 2 problems I'll have is I'll have to suck up the Marth matchup(dont get grabbed below 10% or death :(. And Peach gets ***** by Marth.), and either go fox vs falco or, Falco dittos, which are sooooo much fun </3.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I dunno, if you consider Peach to only go even with Sheik, then either you're not aware that Sheik can't effectively use her ftilt on Peach, or that the range on your aerials and smashes pretty much say "no" to everything Sheik's got.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
I dunno, if you consider Peach to only go even with Sheik, then either you're not aware that Sheik can't effectively use her ftilt on Peach, or that the range on your aerials and smashes pretty much say "no" to everything Sheik's got.
can you teach me sheik =]

and Aura if your talking about Sauga Outbreak yeah im going

the entire Fox boards are trolls,we just selectively pick when and where we do it,some more then others <3

DarkAura

Smash Lord
and Aura if your talking about Sauga Outbreak yeah im going
i sense friendlies >.>

@ moon doggie's friendly

you got punished for standing lasers a few times, i never recommend standing lasers against a snake he's got to many strong options to punish

Great DI and good Momentum Cancelling... SHTL jealous.. :( :( :( :(

Top Bottom