• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Curaga

Smash Ace
i believe fox vs. mk is 80:20 fox.
Ah yes..

The glitch where we Flamedash to activate our Landmaster.. with items off and no smash balls.

It'll be banned as soon as we unleash it on tournaments..

Big tournaments will probably force us to lose the set.. but maybe we can use it "accidently" when we're losing to have a redo?

Be very wary who you tell this too, we don't want our momentary trump card to be taken away by rumors and those willing to test it.

And to think.. its all initiated as soon as MK uses a "B" move..

I'm editting/deleting the contents of this post in about 12 hour before too many people can see it.

Keep practicing Foxes!

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
it only works if you pat your head twice and scream, "354863185354869857453!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" though. :(

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I really could've sworn it was FLAMEDASH!, but that was when I was discussing the lucario vs. fox MU a looong while ago.
You are correct. It needs italics. Also, the more exclamation points, the better.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: FLAMEDASH! :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:​

Sukai

Smash Champion
You are in a Japanese class? :o

あなたわおげんきですか
Grammar error.
You used "wa" as the topic identifier, "ha" is used, just pronounced 'wa' when said as a particle.
And "anata" wasn't entirely necessary, as we both knew that I was the subject at hand.

Pro drop foo!

In any case, I'm doing fine, thank you.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I only place ebay bids within the last 30 seconds of an auction.
Which terrifies me. I really wanna win these two box sets I have my eye on. I'm bout to jack my max bid up....

If if the current bid is like 5 dollars, and I bid 5.50 and put my max bid to 100, if the person doesn't beat my 100, I get the item for like 5.50?

EDIT:

HOLY BALLS!!!! I AM IN SUCH A GOOD MOOD!!!!!!

I definitely just won on eBay The complete box set of Paranoia Agent, and the complete box set of Boogiepop Phantom for 52.50. I facking love eBay!

Easily $120, I got em for less than half.

Looks like my local anime deal just lost one of their biggest customers.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Grammar error.
You used "wa" as the topic identifier, "ha" is used, just pronounced 'wa' when said as a particle.
And "anata" wasn't entirely necessary, as we both knew that I was the subject at hand.

Pro drop foo!

In any case, I'm doing fine, thank you.
Pro John:
I literally only took 3 months of japanese class, and downloaded the trial version of NJStar to type that out (because I remember the English spelling or w/e :p ) and although I was (most likely) taught "ha" but it is pronounced "wa", that was my error.

This "3 months of *** 1" also happened to take place in 2007. It's a miracle I remember anything.

EDIT:

Apparently the first 3 letters of Japanese is filtered? wtf?

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Which terrifies me. I really wanna win these two box sets I have my eye on. I'm bout to jack my max bid up....

If if the current bid is like 5 dollars, and I bid 5.50 and put my max bid to 100, if the person doesn't beat my 100, I get the item for like 5.50?

EDIT:

I definitely just won on eBay The complete box set of Paranoia Agent, and the complete box set of Boogiepop Phantom for 52.50. I facking love eBay!

Go to Pound 4 and bring them. We will marathon Paranoia Agent.

Sukai

Smash Champion
Pro John:
I literally only took 3 months of japanese class, and downloaded the trial version of NJStar to type that out (because I remember the English spelling or w/e :p ) and although I was (most likely) taught "ha" but it is pronounced "wa", that was my error.

This "3 months of *** 1" also happened to take place in 2007. It's a miracle I remember anything.

EDIT:

Apparently the first 3 letters of Japanese is filtered? wtf?
"***" is considered a racial slur.
The class is just to get you started, if you're serious about learning, you have to continue studying, get a japanese/english dictionary and take the second japanese class (if your school has it).

SuSa

Banned via Administration
"***" is considered a racial slur.
The class is just to get you started, if you're serious about learning, you have to continue studying, get a japanese/english dictionary and take the second japanese class (if your school has it).
I sort of moved after those 3 months... the class was a year long class...

<_< Neither of my following 4 high schools offered it... :/ and I've picked things up here and there - but it's quite hard alone... especially since I'm not sure if I want to take Japanese or German (one before the other obviously...)

Sukai

Smash Champion
I sort of moved after those 3 months... the class was a year long class...

<_< Neither of my following 4 high schools offered it... :/ and I've picked things up here and there - but it's quite hard alone... especially since I'm not sure if I want to take Japanese or German (one before the other obviously...)

Go with the harder language first.
In any case, I know that self teaching is miserable, luckily I'm taking a college class on it.

Sukai

Smash Champion
オニシバ-くん, I would like some Touhou songs, sucks that I can't remember the names of the songs I want.....

*searches*
U.N. Owen Was Her
annnnd.......
Immaterial and Missing Power: Magical Libraries
You have my email.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer

EDIT:

I was told to check this post, but apparently it all worked out well. So my work here is done.

Top Bottom