• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fifth Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT, a Leisure Event - April 7th, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxman X

Smash Ace
Look here steakhead, I didn't ask for your 2 bit
ah god! 666 posts!

The devil went down to Maine he was looking for a stock to steal.
He was in bind, his tech was way behind, he was willing to chain throw with zeal.
But he came across this young man on a gamecube and wave dashin' hot
And the devil jumped up in front of his tv and said 'Boy let me tell you what
I guess you didn't know it, but I'm a SSBMer too,
And if you care, to take a mm, I'll make a bet with you,
Now you play pretty good mind games boy, but give the devil his due,
I bet a Wii of gold, against your soul, to think I'm better than you.'
The boy said "My names PC Chris and it might be a sin, but I'll take your mm your gunna regret 'cause I'm the best that's ever been."

The devil unraveled his controller and he said 'I'll start this set,' and fiiiiire grew from his finger joints as he plugged his controller in,
And he moonwalked his character across the screen and it made an evil hisssss,
Then a too good combo he put in and it looked something like this...
(Imagine too good combo plz)
When the devil spiked him PC Chris said 'Well you're pretty good ol' soooon, but sit down there in that chair right there and let me show you how a falco combo's done!'

The devil bowed his head because he knew he shoulda been four stocked,
And he laid that golden Wii on the groud at PC Chris's feet,
PC Chris said 'Devil jus' come on to the next tourny if ya' ever want to try agaiiin.
I dun told you once you West Coaster I'm the best that's ever been!'

Yeah so I'll be there, maybe with a friend or two. If anyone didn't get what I just did, plz listen to The Devil Went Down to Georgia. kthx

I http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=15375 You

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I should hopefully be able to make this. I don't know for sure right now. Brookman, would it be possible for you to hold another smashfest on that day? That weekend was ****ing amazing (ivesticle weekend).

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i'm gonna try to drag some of TA's core to this. it's right at the end of my spring break as well, so it could be pretty possible. hope i can go?!

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
ah god! 666 posts!

The devil went down to Maine he was looking for a stock to steal.
He was in bind, his tech was way behind, he was willing to chain throw with zeal.
But he came across this young man on a gamecube and wave dashin' hot
And the devil jumped up in front of his tv and said 'Boy let me tell you what
I guess you didn't know it, but I'm a SSBMer too,
And if you care, to take a mm, I'll make a bet with you,
Now you play pretty good mind games boy, but give the devil his due,
I bet a Wii of gold, against your soul, to think I'm better than you.'
The boy said "My names PC Chris and it might be a sin, but I'll take your mm your gunna regret 'cause I'm the best that's ever been."

The devil unraveled his controller and he said 'I'll start this set,' and fiiiiire grew from his finger joints as he plugged his controller in,
And he moonwalked his character across the screen and it made an evil hisssss,
Then a too good combo he put in and it looked something like this...
(Imagine too good combo plz)
When the devil spiked him PC Chris said 'Well you're pretty good ol' soooon, but sit down there in that chair right there and let me show you how a falco combo's done!'

The devil bowed his head because he knew he shoulda been four stocked,
And he laid that golden Wii on the groud at PC Chris's feet,
PC Chris said 'Devil jus' come on to the next tourny if ya' ever want to try agaiiin.
I dun told you once you West Coaster I'm the best that's ever been!'

Yeah so I'll be there, maybe with a friend or two. If anyone didn't get what I just did, plz listen to The Devil Went Down to Georgia. kthx
I love you.

Brookman

Smash Hero
LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL...This tournament is like...coming up...soon and stuff >.> shit

Skler

Smash Master
Guess what crew from an unknown state is going to this? That's right, NSG from Maine.

RPI is going too.

We bring setups. Because we are good like that. I also accept mms sometimes.

BlueBrolly

Smash Rookie
I'll Be there

I'll be there. Singles new guy at this. name in Smash is OMFG. hope to see you guys there.

BlueBrolly

Smash Rookie
You know you will LOVE IT! Fresh meat, Shesh. im a newb and i will lose a few bucks. But i love the game.

Cort

Apple Head
We still need atleast 9 or so more people to bring their gamecubes/copies of smash. There will be materials provided to help label your gamecubes and stuff.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I would bring a gc and that stuff. Unfortunately, I can't go... so no footage? ..or is someone gonna bring a camera?

_V_

Smash Ace
Chalk me down for a gamecube and smash.

I can bring my little splitter thingy to split the gamecube signal on to 2 TVs for 2v2 finals if you guys want...let me know Cort. If I had more composite cables I could split it up to 4 TVs for easier viewing haha.

Cort

Apple Head
I could potentially record matches straight to my laptop with my hardware also, but bring yours also Stew.

V, that sounds cool. Bring it and I'll try and talk to Dan about using it for doubles finals.

_V_

Smash Ace
Yeah I have a USB adapter thing with composite inputs, just no laptop to record on...so either works if Stew brings the extra cables then recording can be directly onto a laptop of some kind.

I record all my stuff like that...and I just use stupid windows movie maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom