• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fight at School

Oracle

Smash Master
Link to original post: [drupal=1560]Fight at School[/drupal]

I got into a fight at school. A guy I'm normally on at least good terms provoked me, as he had been doing all year, and I just snapped from the stress and all. He hurt his wrist and his parent's are threatening to sue.

My problem with it is that he has it set up in his mind that he's the innocent victim who did nothing, when in reality he provokes lots of people all the time by making fun of them, hitting them and running away, etc., and then threatening to tell the school officials. He has a history of fighting, including a fight earlier in the day

I had to write an essay on it. it's basically a representation of the facts.
<div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; "> Quote:
On Friday, May 08, 2009, I got into a fight with ****. It started when **** started making fun of me. I was angered and I hit him in the back. As I started to walk away, he got up from his chair and hit me twice by swinging his arms at me. He then kicked the bag containing my computer, which is what set me off. I kicked him, shouting,

finalark

SNORLAX
I have a kid just like that at my school. About a week ago he finally got what was coming to him. In gym class he finally stepped over the line by seriously screwing up a basketball game (this doesn't sound like much, but he's done a lot more than that in the past to get everyone to hate him). So one of the guys attacked him, quick fight. He ran off to the bathroom with a broken nose, the gym looked like something out of Bioshock after the fight was over.

As for your fight, I'm sorry to hear that that happened. I hate dip****s like that, I really do. I believe that there are people in this world that seriously need a good punch (or kick) in order to set them stright.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Stupid White Person?

What a rat.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Wow...he hurt his wrist, and they're threatening to sue. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of a fight?

"Owie my arm, mommy!"
"Momma will make it better honey! SUE SUE SUE"

That guy needs to man up.

Chaco

Never Logs In
For some reason i thought there was an underlying innuendo there for a moment.

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
Some people make me wonder if humanity have a chance.

We need natrual selection to take its course. Now, if it were only quicker.

finalark

SNORLAX
Some people make me wonder if humanity have a chance.
In short, no. In long, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

We need natrual selection to take its course. Now, if it were only quicker.
Unfortunately Free Health care and the government pretty much ruled that out. Natural selection needs to hurry up and start working again.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
if that kid has a history of fighting, the school could use that to their advantage, but i really doubt they are gonna sue

S0crat3s

Smash Apprentice
Whoooah, hahaha. I'm in detention right now because I beat the **** out of some skater punk that had been pissing me off all year.

He had been insulting my friend and I for a while, calling him a blind ****, his sister a *****, and flavor of the week insults to me (as well as shouting at the top of his lungs that he wants to **** my mother). As I was walking back upstairs from the common room (I go to a boarding school, so we all live in dorm buildings), into my room, and I hear him shout "AT LEAST I'M NOT LIKE THAT AUTISTIC **** [S0crat3s]!" So I bust through his door, and stare at him, wanting to say "I can hear you, *******," but the pure rage coursing through my veins would've turned it into garble. He looks at me with his blank stoner gaze and tells me in a commanding voice to turn off the lights and close the door. I take a step into the room, and again, he tells me to turn off the lights and leave. His tone sets me off, as I was originally just going to tell him to shut the **** up. So I walk over to him, he stands up (he's a few inches taller than me), and says that he'll "knock my *** out" if I don't leave. I grab a two liter Coke bottle from his desk, evaluate it as a weapon while staring at him, and put it down because it was soft as **** and the balance shifted.

So then I beat the **** out of him.

There is a chance of him going in front of the Disciplinary Comittee, now that the deans know what he has been saying. He's in detention with me right now, and there is still a bruise visible on his arm.

EDIT:

Haha, I really love asterisks.

finalark

SNORLAX
Whoooah, hahaha. I'm in detention right now because I beat the **** out of some skater punk that had been pissing me off all year.

He had been insulting my friend and I for a while, calling him a blind ****, his sister a *****, and flavor of the week insults to me (as well as shouting at the top of his lungs that he wants to **** my mother). As I was walking back upstairs from the common room (I go to a boarding school, so we all live in dorm buildings), into my room, and I hear him shout "AT LEAST I'M NOT LIKE THAT AUTISTIC **** [S0crat3s]!" So I bust through his door, and stare at him, wanting to say "I can hear you, *******," but the pure rage coursing through my veins would've turned it into garble. He looks at me with his blank stoner gaze and tells me in a commanding voice to turn off the lights and close the door. I take a step into the room, and again, he tells me to turn off the lights and leave. His tone sets me off, as I was originally just going to tell him to shut the **** up. So I walk over to him, he stands up (he's a few inches taller than me), and says that he'll "knock my *** out" if I don't leave. I grab a two liter Coke bottle from his desk, evaluate it as a weapon while staring at him, and put it down because it was soft as **** and the balance shifted.

So then I beat the **** out of him.

There is a chance of him going in front of the Disciplinary Comittee, now that the deans know what he has been saying. He's in detention with me right now, and there is still a bruise visible on his arm.

EDIT:

Haha, I really love asterisks.
If I learned learned anything from this story, it's:

A: Don't be a prick.

B: If you are a prick and you happen to go to a boarding school, then LOCK YOUR DOOR.

Now that I think about it, I didn't even know that had boarding schools anymore....

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Heh. Reminds me of the fights I got into when I was in high school. I fought with guys and girls alike. This was before I met the bf. I was pretty violent.

It could have been worse, OWA.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
No. That is how people get shot.
Do not put your situation on others. Those guys were overly violent douche faces who were most likely giant nihilist, this is some punk who is obviously a coward and doesn't have the balls to do ****.

I'm sorry about your incident but I dont take lightly to things like that.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
When you are an avid gamer, it is a lot easier to fight those who aren't. The pain tolerance and the wisdom of battle tactics pretty much mean an automatic win. I don't cat fight. I FIGHT. hahhaa

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I hate people like that, don't ****ing whine about it. Take it like a man, LOLWRIST.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Thats true too, I'm not arguing with you.

But seriously, some people just deserve to get the sense beat into them.
Seriously, thats like that only way -_-

quickest and most effective, at least xD

D

Deleted member

Some people pretend to be all hardass, and get crap beat out of them in fights. It teaches everyone a lesson.
EDIT: Hardass isn't censored?

OutlawStar

Smash Apprentice
Do not put your situation on others. Those guys were overly violent douche faces who were most likely giant nihilist, this is some punk who is obviously a coward and doesn't have the balls to do ****.

I'm sorry about your incident but I dont take lightly to things like that.
Ya, most people aren`t morons, KOTH was just unlucky enough to be mixed up with those jerks.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Thats true too, I'm not arguing with you.

But seriously, some people just deserve to get the sense beat into them.
Seriously, thats like that only way -_-

quickest and most effective, at least xD
Haha like you said on Skype.

I'm still not proud of it though. :c

TimeWarpedBrawler

Smash Apprentice
Three shots can almost win any fight if you plan them right and do it fast and hard enough.

1. Punch to the Ballz

2. Elbow to the back of the head

3. and finally, an Axe Kick once there down

That should work almost all the time......

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I hear the very mention of bringing harm to a man's bladder inflicts damage upon him. I torture my bf that way.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
don't be a scrub
You do whatever it takes to win. Usually it's not nessecary, and in addition it's not exactly the quickest move, but still
Haha, Smash philosophy does not apply to real life.

Top Bottom