• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fight club - the last 3rd person character slot all 3rd party characters included

smashbot226

Smash Master
Hmm...

wow. Two characters with almost identical names sure don't help.

Let me set this straight.

DARK SAMUS WOULD BE A CLONE CHAR.

No amount of fanboyism can stop this inevitable truth. Besides, Sylux is better. (LOL, contradicted by myself. Still, Sylux FTW.)

K. Rool sux, so I will go with Dedede.

nobletoast

Smash Journeyman
Hmm can i give half a point to Rool and another half to DeeDee?

Thought not. I prefer K Rool. No need to explain. I prefer the deranged king with a bog-eye and a need to dress up as a pirate to the deranged penguin king. Just by an inch though.

Whoa, thats a perfectly normal sentence right there.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Dark Samus could be immensely different from Samus... she could have all her dark powers and such and have very floaty jumps (And possibly a peach-esque second jump).

Talendime

Smash Ace
I'd say K.Rool because I hate Dedede.. Just the thought of him being on the roster would piss me off. This amounts to the fact that I would NEVER use him therefore it would be like he was never even added.

He doesn't annoy anyone else around here?

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
I'd say K.Rool because I hate Dedede.. Just the thought of him being on the roster would piss me off. This amounts to the fact that I would NEVER use him therefore it would be like he was never even added.

He doesn't annoy anyone else around here?
Annoy?! He's my favorite character from the Kirby seires! (next to Kirby himself).

Why does he annyo you?

OniLink171

Smash Apprentice
Hmm...

wow. Two characters with almost identical names sure don't help.

Let me set this straight.

DARK SAMUS WOULD BE A CLONE CHAR.
Nooooooooooooooooo.....

First, Dark Samus uses Phazon to attack, and her charge shot looks kind of like sooting a blizzard out of a cannon. Her missles are powerful, waaaaaaaaaaay much more than that of samus's. She/he/it can't use the Morph ball, and her screw attack would be more like final cutter, because she jumps in the air, then she rams into the ground aimed in the general direction of Samus. Her down B would be that Phazon Shockwave thing. Also, she would just have a "normal" grab, no grapple involved. I'd like to think of her as a brutal killer, using all the sharp spikes and corners on her suit to her advantage. Clumsy? Admittedly a little, but much more powerful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQCR-6w29K0

In short, a slower, freakishly powerful Samus with bunch of combat changes to better suit her.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Every time someone says that Dark Samus would be a clone i whant to poke my eyes out.

It's incredibly stupid to say that, have you even played Metroid Prime 2? Dark Samus is NOTHING like samus. Besides the appareance. I mean, Dark Samus has 3 freaking eyes!.

OniLink171

Smash Apprentice

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
DS would sadly most likely be a clone, due to time restraints, and Sakurai making more desired characters original if DS was in Brawl. Not that being a clone is a bad thing, or anything.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Dark Samus can't be a clone, even for time restrains, because he is nothing like Samus, it would be like making Falco a Mario clone, Falco-Fox are clones because they're similar. Dark Samus can't use morphball, or screw attack, or use bombs, or charge his gun, etc etc.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Please tell me Shuma while playing Dr.Mario when did he suddenly start jumping and shooting fire balls out of his hand?

What if they made her a more luigified clone than Luigi? they share the same B moves... but the actual move is very different from Samus's.

Like she has a charge beam but you charge it up and when you fire it, it explodes and send out Phazon shards in a 180 degree ark.

Her missile could be: She shoots out a concentrated ball (Or whatever shape a missile is) of Phazon that explodes on contact... with a large radius.

Her up B could be she lifts herself up win the air very fast with a electric/Phazon energy field around her it doesn't suck them in like Samus's spin attack it knocks them back instead.

For her down B she punches the ground and send a Phazon shock waves shooting out on both sides...

Zoinkslls

Smash Apprentice
I say Dedede, though I'd like K. Rool in Brawl too... Because only having two reps for a series is ridiculous, pointing toward Kirby and DK.
Also, can I suggest a fight? Pac-man Vs. Rick Taylor (Use Wikipedia)

OniLink171

Smash Apprentice
This is dumb. Dedede = shoe in. Dark Samus and K. Rool = Not a chance in the world.
noooooo....
Dedede = If he doesn't get in Kirby fans will burn down Nintendo HQ, so yeah, he's getting in.

Dark Samus = Maybe, she/he/it 's the Main Villain of MP2, and makes appearances (specifically in battles) in MP3, as well as forming from your suit and the reamins of Metroid Prime (the beast). It has a chance, and if it doesn't get in, I will kill myself with my Wiimote.

K. Rool = not in a million years.

Guglio

Smash Apprentice
I'd have to with with Dedede for this.
I've never honestly felt Dark Samus has much chance, or even had much chance, to be in Brawl. Yeah, yeah, I've heard all of the "But shE ist DIFFERETZ1!!!" and that she is a completely unique character to the series but...come on. She should be an alt. costume, and that's all.

K. Rool, again, I don't see him having much chance.
But he has more chance than DS in my view, but still not the best possible character. I can see him being in though, but I'm not crazy on it.

Dedede is just awesome. I really can see him being in the game as playable, but I have my hopes at medium. Just in case, you know? :p

Dedede for Brawl!
sorry if this is late but...

You must not be very intelligent on Dark Samus. Go play Metroid Prime 1-3 and come back and say that the "She is different" arguement doesn't apply. Because it certainly does. Samus run, Dark floats. Samus shootsbeams and missles, and drops bombs, screw attack, grapple beam. Dark shoots phazon, has a revolving turret attack, creates forcefields and creates echoes. No where near the same. If you can't recognize plot from different movesets, I don't think you should play Brawl at all.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Mario actually ended up kicking Snake's *** in the fight...It only showed the good parts where Snake was ahead so people wouldn't think he was a total wimp...

Mario!

vesperview

Smash Hero
new fight snake vs mario
This fight is stupid I thought the premise of the thread was to face characters who were highly popular but were in the game yet, if you want to know who wins between Mario and Snake wait till the game comes out! and if you want to have the greatest character roster ever, there is no chance in hell Mario won't be in it! and why face characters who we already know are in the roster?

Top Bottom