• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fight Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

chronofreak

Smash Apprentice
My friends and I like to listen to hard rock, metal, rap/hip hop, and techno when we play each other; it's a lot more fun to fight to the songs we have and I think it actually helps us play better. Does anyone listen to music other than what is provided by SSBM while fighting? If you do, what songs you listen to to get "pumped up"?

Here are some songs I play to.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Square-Enix music, Most Capcom music, Namco Music, and Crunk Instrumentals!

Kada

Smash Journeyman
My absolute favourite thing to listen to while I play Smash is The Black Mages. Who are the best band in the world ;). That also counts the amazing Advent Children soundtrack, because The Black Mages did that too <_<

I'm a big fan of Progressive Metal, and other forms of instrumental metal. Some of my personal favourite are S.S.H, X-Japan, Joe Satriani, Michael Angelo Batio, Dream Theater, Vinnie Moore and Metroid Metal. I'm not a fan of Dragonforce however, and most of the power metal doesn't appeal to me as much.

I do like heavier music every once in a while, like Megadeth or As I Lay Dying, but I generally stick to the instrumental metals...

Also, Crush 40 is great.

Edit: Bodies is a GREAT song =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom