• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Destination confirmed

User33

Smash Journeyman
What are you talking about? There's no way to tell that that's a square platform.

ElvishSpirit

Smash Apprentice
It seems like it, but I think we need a better scan of the magizine before we can conclude anything.

G-X

Smash Apprentice
If FD is in, then clones confirmed.

The "Arena" stage from the first level of SSE looks like a duplication of FD.

Kruton

Smash Ace
If FD is in, then clones confirmed.

The "Arena" stage from the first level of SSE looks like a duplication of FD.

wtf. Where to these irrelevant and incomparable accusations keep coming from? It's just like another guy in aother thread that said since Snake is in, Marth is out.

Be smart please.

And did anyone really doubt the return of FD?

AtticusFinch

Smash Journeyman
I never really doubted FD was going to be in, the real question is if it's a starter or an unlockable. And if it's an unlockable, how long will it take to get it.

G-X

Smash Apprentice
wtf. Where to these irrelevant and incomparable accusations keep coming from? It's just like another guy in aother thread that said since Snake is in, Marth is out.
I meant that "Arena" is a clone of Final Destination. Why would Final Destination be in the game when Arena is exactly the same?

Maybe that new Final Destination on page 1 was a Stage Builder stage or something...

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
either way, the background looks trippier than usual, and the stage has taken a slightly different turn with the platform's design. Promising, and awesome :D

auronx62

Smash Rookie
Does it matter?

Well if you enjoyed the simplicity of Final Destination, and don't think want to work for it like itnMelee, just create it via stage creator. Sure you'll miss out on the "background".

Jeepy Sol

Smash Ace
Well if you enjoyed the simplicity of Final Destination, and don't think want to work for it like itnMelee, just create it via stage creator. Sure you'll miss out on the "background".
It would be difficult to recreate, since Melee's Final Destination had a strange bottom. You wouldn't be able to just make a single, staight line and call it Final Destination.

pablovirus

Smash Journeyman
If FD is in, then clones confirmed..
And this is what we call LOGIC. not

I hope they make FD a lot prettier than it was in Melee... I mean, it's just a big flat stage, at least make it look awesome.

JC-Gamer

Smash Cadet
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, North America, Earth
Stop making sense, it apparantly bothers people.
When are you guys gonna stop b****ing at each other? You are both right. Sure gimmicky stages you can win by luck, but that's part of the game. Gimmicky stages were made for people who enjoy the game for all that it is worth and don't care as much about how good they are.

Non-gimmicky "boring" stages are meant for those more serious about the game and who like to play by skill alone and find that the stage obstacles ruin a good fight.

It totally depends on what type of player you are. The same goes for items: whether you like having them or not.

I personally love both the gimmicky and non-gimmicky levels.

pwnzorz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ABlackMage
3DS FC
0103-9129-9741
yeah. its tiny compared to Melee FD. Still gonna be fun.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
Are you guys sure this stage is called Final Destination? Some people have been saying it's called First Destination.

Kruton

Smash Ace
The stars, and the water, and the sky, and the flying! OMG I LOVE IT

amazing music too. one of the best I've heard.

BuSHiDo

Smash Apprentice
When are you guys gonna stop b****ing at each other? You are both right. Sure gimmicky stages you can win by luck, but that's part of the game. Gimmicky stages were made for people who enjoy the game for all that it is worth and don't care as much about how good they are.

Non-gimmicky "boring" stages are meant for those more serious about the game and who like to play by skill alone and find that the stage obstacles ruin a good fight.

It totally depends on what type of player you are. The same goes for items: whether you like having them or not.

I personally love both the gimmicky and non-gimmicky levels.
Funny, I don't remember *****ing at all. I was actually backing up the person who was making the point that hazardous stages interfere with gameplay so that luck comes into play which is why they're banned from tournaments. Is this not true? Is that not a fair and neutral statement? You came in acting like some kind of unbiased mediator and took someone's neutral comment and made it out to be another person *****ing. I think you're a little confused.

Top Bottom