• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Destination is boring?

Roxas M

Smash Master
i like playing on fd because:
1) it's a flat and even playing field
2) no platforms above you.
3) because i ALWAYS lose on battlefield. i don't know why but i always lose there.
it's true that picking a stage repeatedly gets old fast but it's the most even stage on brawl.

Roxas M

Smash Master
Yeah that's supposed to be a good stage for Marth, lol. Who do you usually lose against?
it can be anybody. i just can't seem to win there. even if i beat them on other stages and 3-stock them i always lose on battlefield. i don't know how bf can be good for marths. bf for other marths is fd for me.

bow master1

Smash Apprentice
yea this stage is getting boring but all the fun stages r banned.even if its just friendlies no 1 picks them.

BSP

Smash Legend
Final Destination is my favorite stage. Nothing to get in the way, and great music. I usually pick it 8-9/10 times.

Blind_Smasher

Smash Rookie
I usuallz play on it when I wanna try out new combos and stuff. I once had some weird Final Destination obsession, I coud only play on this stage. Good thing it passed.

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
I have to say Final Destination is nothing but boring. Like any great song, it can get annoying when its being played out.

Kamikaze*

Smash Ace
You people are noobs at recovering. Seriously. Good players don't get hit by the lip.

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
The stage itself may be boring. The background is certainly not boring. The battles than may occur on FD are often all but boring. But the idea behind it - a platform and empty space around it - yes that is pretty boring.

Lustar

Smash Cadet
I think it's a fun stage because it's fair, and the backgrounds are great.

But it gets boring if people keep picking it.

Chuz

Smash Cadet
Camping ***** me on this stage, but I still love it. It's like the most perfect, balanced stage... next to Smashville anyways.

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
I do prefer a bit of a variety, but otherwise, nah. I could play on Final Destination all day as long as it's not the same person over and over. Now THAT I have a short attention span for. I'd rather play the same stage over than the same person all day

Avion

Smash Apprentice
It has a beautiful backdrop and nice music.
Also, it's called Final Destination.

Also *pew pew*.

Nah, I don't get bored, although I actually do better on Battlefield...

*pew pew*
This. It's not a boring stage but I do prefer other stages (mostly Battlefield and Smashville) despite the fact that FD is supposed to be better for Falco. I like me some platformz:psycho:

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
FD is the MAnliest stagee on the gameee shows truee stkillsss except if your wolf playing a dedede then its gayy xD ha

GALE 14

Smash Journeyman
It makes fun to play on it
but it looks boring because the colour
i find so

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman
The music is annoying also. I am sick of listening to the billion versions of Brawl's opening song!

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
needs more colors then I would love it other than that I just chose it cuz it's in my element that's where I play my best.

§leepy God

Smash Master
The music is annoying also. I am sick of listening to the billion versions of Brawl's opening song!
Well, every music except Final Destination, (Brawl) is boring, and why the **** didn't Sakurai include the Final Destination theme song from SSB64 I'll never know. Also IMO, there's not a single Brawl opening remix that fails, just that there's like more than five remixes of it. XD

skstylez

Smash Journeyman
battlefield has much more to offer to a smash bros game. The problem is it is a bit too small. Smashville is cool but is kinda annoying that you cannot wall jump and (?) wall tech? (not sure about the tech). yoshi island is too crooked with, especially on the edges. FD is nice and big, not many gimps except some recoveries under the ledge. some chars just dont perform well on FD also. Yeah, it got annoying so i switched texture and music. Now one of the songs is starting to piss me off i should change

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
needs more colors then I would love it other than that I just chose it cuz it's in my element that's where I play my best.
Indeed. My best performance in smash is here on FD for several good reasons. It really depends on the stage if I can get into it or not. Also playing comfortably in stages is a big part for me. Furthermore, there really isn't any platforms to get in the way just flat out. Like others I like the music added and pretty background. I don't see the problem with this stage. Haven't gotten bored of it yet.

fenyx4

Smash Journeyman
Final Destination can get really boring when it's the only stage people pick. Sheesh! Can't even swap Battlefield in for a few rounds... Also, Final Destination's simplistic design detracts from the fun a bit. Final Destination is perfect for performing Final Smashes on, though. :)

I think the song Final Destination (Brawl) fits the stage greatly. It gives you the sense of an imminent, serious fight. It's my preferred FD song, anyway. The remix of SSB64 Credits is a pretty good song choice, too. But Final Destination (N64) would just seem too... out-of-place on the stage, not matching Brawl's frantic action on FD.

The background for FD is one of the most vibrant/beautiful ones in Brawl, IMO. Plus, Final Destination has the coolest semi-abbreviation out of any stage: FINAL D. :bigrocket:

GTA_Hater_331

Smash Journeyman
If it was the one and only stage I could ever play on, I wouldn't be happy, even with the dramatic music and ocean sunset-esque background.

Smash_Of_Fate

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Babael_Of_Fate
3DS FC
1134-7601-5121
Recently FD has been getting on my nerves, but only when it is the ONLY stage we Brawl on. I try to stay away from FD simply because it is picked too much.

Well, every music except Final Destination, (Brawl) is boring...etc
Really? I actually like Giga Bowser's theme from Melee.

Kantō

Smash Champion
final destination fighting is about skill in my opinion, its you and your opponent and nothing else. it can get boring after playing it a lot in a row, but i think some Ive my most exciting matches have been on that stage

'V'

Smash Lord
Final Destination was never one of my favorite stages to play on, but it's not my least favorite either. It's just there...

I do find it boring from time to time though depending on the matchup.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
It's just dull, boring, and the only stage that all scrubs and nubs pick. Yeah, **** FD and everything about it.

lol @ everyone calling FD a "fair" stage because there's no platforms, hazards, etc. to screw up any player without the motor skills of a 10 year old. Smashvile kicks *** sooooooooooooooo much better.

Duskshadow

Smash Apprentice
I really don't find Final Destination boring. It has majestic scenery and is one of my favorite stages. However, I do better on Smashville and Battlefield.

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
I've looked through several threads here. I didn't really see topics that only focus on this stage. To the point, is everyone getting tired of playing on FD? This is the stage I always pick when playing with friends because(you know why). The fact that nothing really goes on there has me curious if I'm picking it a little too much.
well, FD is a flat, normal stage. it doesn't have "things" in the background that can harm/help you. it doesn't bother me. i mean i think it's a good stage for 1on1. a lot of people on the boards hate it. but oh well, it's in brawl right? + FD doesn't have any "hovering" platforms. but what i do despise about FD is that little

part where you can get stuck.

Top Bottom