• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Destination Playable VS Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmasherEKZ74

Banned via Warnings
Select Stage Final Destination
800A4D09 0010

Gav O' Matic 3.0
D0099113 0018
80099113 0019
D00A4D09 0010
81104C14 2002
D00A4D09 0010
81104C16 000E

Facts > Opinions

tehz

Smash Apprentice
Holy ****. Amazing.

Works on GS Pro 3.2.
No stars (at least that I could see), and items never spawned.
P1 and P3 + P2 and P4 spawn on top of one other, but I'll blame Sakurai for that.

Twilight Sparkle

I don't play Luigi/DK/Samus much
WORKS

Only took forever, but FD is finally available as a normal stage.
Oh you know I'll be using this now. LD, GET THIS

Twilight Sparkle

I don't play Luigi/DK/Samus much
It doesn't make a bit of difference guys. The stage is inert.

No but seriously, the blast zones in that stage are ridiculous

Mr. Bland

Smash Rookie
Heh, I managed to find this thread because SmasherEKZ74 accused me of "stealing his code" over in *my* thread. (-:

I'm Guy Perfect, the actual author of this code (I know it says Mr. Bland, but there's a story behind that). My original post was on a different forum, just a few hours before THIS thread was created: jul.rustedlogic.net/thread.php?id=17352

Smasher probably found it because of the YouTube video that I posted, containing the code in the footage: youtu.be/zgMTsdLqGH4

Not to start a flame war or anything, but the OP here is a poseur. I'm the one with a game hacking history, and I can prove it's mine because I know that the CPU opcode being written by the GameShark is ADDI using r0 as the source due to the fact that I couldn't find the proper instruction for simply loading from immediate data. (-: Also, check that Jul thread, because I followed it up with some work on the spawn positioning for players 3 and 4.

Last edited:

caneut

Smash Ace
smasherx lol. he's one of my favorite people to alt against. if only he didnt lag then i could have fun watching him john

SmasherEKZ74

Banned via Warnings
Not to start a flame war or anything, but the OP here is a poseur. I'm the one with a game hacking history, and I can prove it's mine because I know that the CPU opcode being written by the GameShark is ADDI using r0 as the source due to the fact that I couldn't find the proper instruction for simply loading from immediate data. (-: Also, check that Jul thread, because I followed it up with some work on the spawn positioning for players 3 and 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom