• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Destination: Workshop General social thread

Nybb

Smash Journeyman
Somebody needs to make a rageface and a trollface Kirby. lol

Edit: here is the user Fireblaster's avatar as a demonstration...I've only ever seen him around the 64 board.

GameSystem

Smash Journeyman
A MK without his mask. Or a dead one. Or one with a huge lump on his head and a nerf bat next to him.

GameSystem

Smash Journeyman
I guess you could do it with real character screen shot. Just have MK in his missed tech stance with a broken mask texture and have ganon next to him holding the homerun bat textured to nerf bat.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
I guess you could do it with real character screen shot. Just have MK in his missed tech stance with a broken mask texture and have ganon next to him holding the homerun bat textured to nerf bat.
GameSystem, I'm really happy for you, and imma let you finish, but CAPTAIN FALCON HAS ONE OF THE HIGHEST SOCIAL STATUSESESES OF ALL TIME!

So. Yeah. No.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Jiang has epic B+ art. Need I remind us all of Squirtle(knight lolbtl1) chewing up MK's mask? Amazing.

Yeah, B+ official artwork gogogo.

EDIT:
Uh oh, somebody went and done changed their main!
Sorry G&W, you just aren't any fun to me anymore... I still <3 you though.
DDD+... tech chasing into **** all day.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
Captain Falcon is the face of Smash and Brawl+. You guys are joking yourselves if you believe that Falcon sucking in vBrawl isn't a reason why Brawl+ was started.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Donkey Kong beating Dedede is now possible.
Same can be said with plenty of DDD's matchups now :\
I love playing him though. His strengths are so obvious and easy to abuse (lolololol grab game, gimp game, easy kills, high priority moves like Bair and etc.) and the same goes for his weaknesses (way too fat... like waaaay too fat).
I played him in vBrawl but it was just for the sake of matchups... I find his B+ version so much more entertaining.
I'll take tech chasing over ******** CG any day. Reliable setups into his grab game, and reliable setups into his gimp game. What more could you want?
besides a less lol fat version of him...

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
Is anyone getting Halo 3 ODST? I hear Firefight mode won't have matchmaking so I need more Xbox live friends to play with after crappy days at school/work.

GameSystem

Smash Journeyman
It's not coming out at all. They are just doing a late April Fools joke. Then all the premium b+ members will get the pranked title thing.

Rudra

Smash Ace
If it was being released today:

Missing the check mark, but whatever. 6 mins in MSPaint.

zxeon

Smash Lord
I monitor Brawl+'s Google trends and it always shoots up whenever there is an official release. We need a press kit or something for the next release.

Top Bottom