• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Destination

Duckys

Smash Apprentice
Well basically overall the layout of Final Destination is pretty decent, I think they should of used the old format one from Melee though, it looks better >_>
But one thing I hate about Final Destination is the bloody edges lol, sometimes when I fall I Up B just a bit late and get stuck underneath the tip of the edge :embarrass and die since you can't grab the edge, this happened to any of you? Its happened to me a couple of times and it feels nooby lol. T_T

Duckys

Smash Apprentice
I say we go raid the Final Destination stage designer :ohwell: but what do you think of its looks? I like the older version one.

psike

Smash Apprentice
My Diddy has rocketpacked into it before. One time I did just that and the explosion hit the person that I was playing through the floor (he was IC), he flew off the side and I hit the bottom and we went into Sudden Death. It was awesome.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
I'm fine with it, mostly because I main one of the few characters who can recover from pretty much anywhere under FD/PokemonStadium/Battlefield. :D

Top Bottom