• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Destination

otakutrevan

Smash Rookie
I have seen numerous people playing there on youtube with stock matches. I was wondering if anyone had the cheat. I have a PJ64 cheat file that has all the stages to use in multiplayer BUT that 1.(It also has tourny codes such as no wind on kirby, no tornado on temple). I would really like to play on that stage.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Reasons why no one answered:

1. This question has been asked and answered too many times (at least once a month).

2. As far as we know, that stage cannot be played on. In vs mode, every time you try to enter the stage, it crashes. There are no good codes that we know of that work.

I guess since I'm posting, I might as well answer this (though I already did):

There is no code that allows you to play on that stage. You may have seen people play on another stage (polygon, metal mario, etc.), but Final Destination doesn't work. If you did see people play a match on it, post the link here.

Next time, search the recent threads to see if your question is answered already, as it is very annoying answering the same question over and over again.

MattNF

Smash Lord
You can play on Final Destination, you have to use a bunch of codes though. Like replace masterhand with player 2 or something. I forgot how to do it.

d2o

Smash Rookie
where // how to get such codes ?
pls pm me or post a link here, that would be **** kind.
polygon map would be awesome to play ^^
ofc fd >>

Cryptic C62

Smash Cadet
I'd imagine that Falcon would be harder to combo with. His usmash/uair combos work fine on flat ground at first, but to extend it past a few hits you usually need platforms.

Fox's laser game would definitely improve as it does in Melee. However, I suspect one of his easy finishers, the uair, would be less useful. There are two ways to insure an easy kill with uair. The first is when the opponent strikes a wall, such as in the **** tent on Hyrule. The other is when opponents are bouncing around on platforms, as it's easy to just stay on the bottom, wait for an opening, and uair ftw. Neither be possible on FD.

I suspect that pikachu's recovery game would also hurt on FD. One of pikachu's strengths is that with his two-direction Up+B, it's very easy to accurately hit any of the available options: edge, stage, platform. Even an open area like the left side of Hyrule has options: edge, near stage, mid stage to try to use the wall for protection, and far stage past the little wall to force the opponent to jump, slowing him down. FD has only two options, edge and stage. Not many opportunities for mindgames there.

What about mario's fireballs? I'm not that experienced with mario, so I'm not really sure if the lack of platforms would help or hurt his projectile game.

otakutrevan

Smash Rookie
I didn't mean to sound as if someone owed my something. Im simply saying you would think after this game being out for YEARS someone would have found a code by now.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I didn't mean to sound as if someone owed my something. Im simply saying you would think after this game being out for YEARS someone would have found a code by now.
Ill give you in 2 main points

1. The reason it is so difficult is simple:
a. Unlike the other odd stages, this stage has a specific intro, also unlike the other stages, it "ends the game" when it is finished. There would need to be a code to bypass both the intro and exit of the stage.
b. It is impossible to do multiplayer on this stage because of this intro. It is possible to play on this stage with one person as Masterhand and the other as someone with 5 lives. However, it is very difficult to set up
C. referring to b, it is impossible since they rendered the game to be just 2 people, your character and Master Hand. Compare this to polygon stage where they showed multiple polygons. There are no intro platforms for others to appear.
D. It IS only possible to do 2 players with one stock. The player with 5 stocks needs to suicide 4 times. And who wants a 1 stock game.

2. Stop complaining, It is difficult to hack. You try doing it if you think it should have been done at this point.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Ill give you in 2 main points

1. The reason it is so difficult is simple:
a. Unlike the other odd stages, this stage has a specific intro, also unlike the other stages, it "ends the game" when it is finished. There would need to be a code to bypass both the intro and exit of the stage.
b. It is impossible to do multiplayer on this stage because of this intro. It is possible to play on this stage with one person as Masterhand and the other as someone with 5 lives. However, it is very difficult to set up
C. referring to b, it is impossible since they rendered the game to be just 2 people, your character and Master Hand. Compare this to polygon stage where they showed multiple polygons. There are no intro platforms for others to appear.
D. It IS only possible to do 2 players with one stock. The player with 5 stocks needs to suicide 4 times. And who wants a 1 stock game.

2. Stop complaining, It is difficult to hack. You try doing it if you think it should have been done at this point.
Wrong wrong wrong... Well most of your points anyways.
5 stocks? suicide 4 times? LOL where did you hear that from?

ShoeThief

Smash Apprentice
From what I know you can do the following cheats:
Skip to the Master Hand
Allow player 2 to control Computer 2
Change computer 2 to whatever character.
And you can play on it through 1P mode. Except that player 2 will always have 1 life, which doesn't make for a too intense game.

House

Smash Journeyman
From what I know you can do the following cheats:
Skip to the Master Hand
Allow player 2 to control Computer 2
Change computer 2 to whatever character.
And you can play on it through 1P mode. Except that player 2 will always have 1 life, which doesn't make for a too intense game.
That's why a 2P Stock Modifier gameshark code for 1P mode is needed.

Zen Yore

Smash Ace
Montreal, Quebec, Canada, North America, Earth
Wrong wrong wrong... Well most of your points anyways.
5 stocks? suicide 4 times? LOL where did you hear that from?
Koro's statements are correct, you're wrong.
Wrong = Fail

To make it simple, you cant play on Final Destination cause it is designed for only two persons, and you can play on it with another guy online if u use the cheat ''replace p2 by'' and ''play story mode with P2'', and only put 1 stock, or else it will be unfair, and you also need the ''skip straight to Masterhand cheat''.
You can only access final destination from the P1 screen.

Just to say, you have to use three cheats to play a one stock game on final destination.
Not worth it.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Koro's statements are correct, you're wrong.
Wrong = Fail

To make it simple, you cant play on Final Destination cause it is designed for only two persons, and you can play on it with another guy online if u use the cheat ''replace p2 by'' and ''play story mode with P2'', and only put 1 stock, or else it will be unfair, and you also need the ''skip straight to Masterhand cheat''.
You can only access final destination from the P1 screen.

Just to say, you have to use three cheats to play a one stock game on final destination.
Not worth it.
wow i know that it is possible to play on FD with a couple of cheats.

I just don't agree with the suiciding to be even and the 1 stock thing ALL i know is that it's possible to play with more than 1 stock because a year ago i think i was playing on a 5 stock match with MH/CH

Top Bottom