• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia: Game finally over! Raziek lynched, Town wins! Lego too!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Because I'm recalling the time when he was talking to himself about Britches & Hose or some other game I hosted to me on Skype and he used the same point system there. Of the two lynch choices that day he gave the townie a -.5 and the scum a +1.5 if I remember correctly.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
It doesn't but people won't want to risk it if he's town. And no where did I say I think Raziek doesn't deserve pressure.

So, Gova, be direct with us.

Who, right now, deserves pressure? Why? And why are you not giving it? Why did you not reinforce your stances? Answers, Gova. Satisfactory answers. If you were busy with a post fulfilling one of our (indirect) requests, post that first then answer.

(hint: we think it's you at the moment)

But Xonar I thought it would be more consistent since you're already talking to
Gova? =/

Gova how does that have to do with anything regarding my alignment? I was town in that game. That doesn't match up with

Also in that game I had two scum with the lowest amount of points compared to anyone else. Yes I had ONE of the scum (Adumb) as a town read, but it was only one mistake.

Also I had the majority of players in negative points btw at the end of that.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Pressure? People that I think are scum will be pressured as well as anything that catches my interest as an avenue of finding scum. Why? Because I want to find scum. I don't see how I'm supposed to answer this; I think I'm giving pressure but you act like you have proof that I'm not somehow. These questions are kind of ridiculous and I'd answer this way regardless of my alignment.

I don't see how you're expecting me to do something don't even do. Enforce stances with quotes? You just only did that Gheb and there aren't even any for anyone else. Besides that, I can just refer to my previous posts which usually have quotes as well as explanations as why I formed an opinion or came to a conclusion.

@Sword, because in my opinion it's easy to fake an arbitrary point system as a way of keeping tally of scum to look like you're contributing. It helps you look like you're gaining insight or like you're closer to figuring out someones alignment based on points but is that really the case? I just don't think that's the case and posts like your most recent wall are better than that point system.

Easy to fake =/= is faked. I've so far used this point system as both indie and town, so you can't call us out on that point.

Also for the record I don't actually tally points. I simply use points to give an idea on how townie/scummie I find a particular post. So for example if I -.25 then I only find a post a lil' bit scummy, but if I minus say, 1, then I really do find a post quite scummy.

The only time I tallied points was in B&H, and even then several of my town reads were in the negative.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Raz should only claim his results if there's a mismatch with what has been claimed and what he saw.

:059:

@Ryker: We doubt that at this point the results won't line up, so there's nothing really gained either way from claiming those results. Obviously if the results don't line up with the claims then he should claim. It's not relevant to a main concern with Raz.

Also, what Gheb said.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Xonar scum read #1

Gova

Instead of constructing a nice case like Raziek, let's just say that he hasn't done anything. I have yet to see a single hard stance from him or a single post that even attempts true scumhunting.

Having read all his posts, he seems to be actively 'faking' content. Sidelining. Fencesitting. All that stuff.

Ryker, do me a favor, reread the game with Glyph and Gova buddies in mind. (spoilers; Glyph might be next, gonna read him)

Also, entertain the idea of two scum teams, like I'm doing.

w.r.t Kantrip

His play at the end of last day does not look like scum at all. It looks like the good old honest townKantrip. Not to mention, scumKantrip is REALLY agreeable. At least, that's what little birdy told me. Kantrip makes me like the slot.

more coming once I finish more rereads and iso's.
Could you quote exactly in which parts / posts do you think Gova is doing that?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Ryu hammered nich iirc, wants to read between you and ryker to determine who he should put his execution on,asked glyph for a scum pick, and has not posted terribly often.
no, not quite seeing it

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I want you to be more pro-active. Dig through Ryu's posts from toDay and point out which posts you think I have issues with and why and then tell me if / why you [dis-]agree.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Reaaaaaaaaaal easy to say that as SvS. The exchange is null in setting up the comparison. Glyph isn't taking a strong stance in rebuking Gova. From a SvS perspective, it's token interaction with little commitment. From a TvT or TvS scenario, it's a correction from Glyph on a statement he found false.
mmmm point taken; I still think though the interaction is more balanced towards not-SvS than SvS, since Glyph fully discredited Gova's reads, and since Gova barely did anything D1, I don't think scum would discredit the few things a scum partner was doing, "unprovoked" to do so as well.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You don't have to do it asap. But I'm willing to give you a chance to engage yourself in this game more. A LOT more.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Up to page 12.
Vote: Ryker

Why no vote mr.
RVS vote.
SwordsBroken CCing the day vig as a survivor is pretty close to this if not surpassing it.
talking about another game with little to no relevance on this one.
Ryker on pages 1-3 40pp, what was the point of the set-up spec and mafia armchair posts?
asking ryker about set up talk a few pages after the fact
To see why your posting a lot of these questions early on about the set-up and mafia arm chair critic.
I don't see where it's going to lead town or even Nich in this case.
more of the same.
If you delve into it too much it's not beneficial to town, even more so when it is this early and how long you kept up with it, somewhere towards the end of page 3 40pp I think.

You could have questioned people on posts they made or did something with connections but instead didn't commit until after the Nich wagon started up.
still questioning ryker on stuff he did before most of us had posted. At the time there wasn't much going on but set up talk until nich got things going
I've never been fully into this game yet, adventure time has my full attention atm, but legit dayvig? I'll comment before I go to be tonight.
top third of 12, which is where im stopping for now.
Said he would comment later as another game of his was in lylo, but he never did.

Actually I would like you to delve more into RR Orboknown. Although I have RR as leaning town it's more so because of what Xonar told me, and I believe this would be a good opportunity to really see inside your thought process beyond what you've done so far, which hasn't left a good taste in my mouth.

To clarify, I'm basically saying that I would actually like a complete ISO of RR. He's made 40 posts so far, so you don't have to quote and anaylsis everything, rather I just want to see if you can see any patterns with RR's play and interpret them.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Wtf, why would he do that with a player that you think is town anyway? You're really an odd one in this game =/

Orboknown

Smash Hero
My scumread on him is based mostly on what he's posted toDay.

Ok
To clarify, I'm basically saying that I would actually like a complete ISO of RR. He's made 40 posts so far, so you don't have to quote and anaylsis everything, rather I just want to see if you can see any patterns with RR's play and interpret them.
Alright.
Wtf, why would he do that with a player that you think is town anyway? You're really an odd one in this game =/

from what i just read, he wants to make his own evaluation, not be stuck with xonars

Rajam

Smash Champion
I'm still of the opinion Kantrip should be the play today.

Reading my interaction with him is enough to sell it for me.

Here is me questioning why Kantrip takes to heart with the notes he made before he got his role PM, because there is no point in positing notes before he got his role PM since it can easily be posted by either alignment, rather giving hard stances an commitment are better for analyzing it.

Then I get.

That we can't read you? That doesn't make sense to me from a town perspective.

I ask again why posting the notes is worth it at all outside of showing Kantrip had read the game.

This doesn't answer anything I asked him so I make it clear.

So then,

Bolded is a scum tell to me.

Town certainly cares how well that can read him like I said before.

As I said before.

I dislike T-Blocks slot for holding similar problems to Orboknown in how fast T-Block jumped onto him for the same reasons Nich did.

Vote: Kantrip

Don't care for his claim either since I can early call him Weigraf as a holy knight.
Weak point imo.

... early pressure?

FoS: Red Ryu

Who else do you suspect anyways?

Top Bottom