• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia: Game finally over! Raziek lynched, Town wins! Lego too!

Kantrip

Kantplay
All of the speculation you've put forward has been horrendous and is full of flawed assumptions.

Gova, comment on the post I put up prior to Kantrip trying to put his head on the chopping block. Lego is the one who needs to go, so the focus shouldn't be on me vs. Kantrip.
Well at least this is true. Which is why I'm dropping it at this time.

Ryker, would you consider a Red Ryu lynch toDay? Or are you set on Legolas?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
This game is so cluster****y. I have no idea what's going on. Rajam claimed mime to try and gain a passive (wtf?) and a really unwarranted claim. I really don't know what direction we are heading in and I don't feel comfortable.

So another thing we need to discuss: Ryker or Gheb is dying today and we haven't discussed at all which one we are gonna keep alive. What are we gonna do about this?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
3 pages while I've been gone and I won't get to post until later today.
That's what you get for actually having a life and being at your camp all weekend >_<

:059:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Moderator note: I also have a life that generally occurs on weekends, and will post a mod vote when I can, but that will probably be on monday. In the event that someone was lynched unawares, the Day phase will end at that point and the rest will be twilight and future votes/unvotes/execute votes will be as if they never were.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I wouldn't put it like that. He didn't really seem concerned with buddying Nich, more so I simply think he was trying to stop his lynch. Seems like a risky position for a scum Kantrip to put himself into when it was already pretty clear that Nich was doomed.
Man wtf your logic completely doesn't add up. How is it a risky position to put oneself into? What's safer than being able to draw the "I told you so!"-card when needed?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gheb, the question was just a fancy way of me asking who you liked most out of that group and who you thought was most scummy from that group. What's wrong with it?
Don't believe you at all. There's plenty wrong with it the way you ask it. No need to downplay it like that.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Anyways, Gheb tends to tunnel as well [...]
Dunno what gives you that impression. I'm like one of the people who always reprimands people to take all options into account and always question themselves. When was the last time I tunneled somebody?

Gheb - Town read. He's indy if he's anything. His constant mistrust of myself with absolutely no follow-up is the only thing that bothers me.
It shouldn't bother you. I mistrust you a priori until you give me a good reason not to. This hasn't happened yet and as things stand right now this game won't come down to me trusting you at all. Since when does that bother you?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Didn't dig to deeply into Kantrip vs Ryker. Pretty sure most of that stuff has gotten redundant by now and doesn't offer anything new for us.

Rajam :urg:

Sang, what's your scumlist? Haven't seen any worthwile pushes from your playslot at all so far.

Oh and please refrain from voting us until a vote-count has been posted.
request still counts

List is coming along. To do: Sword on Gheb, Raziek and Gova.

Meanwhile, no real comments. I did notice that Raziek has, like, no posts at all made today besides his watcher stuff. Don't know what his personal obligations were this week, but it's been weekend for a while already, I really would like more posts by him.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Dunno what gives you that impression. I'm like one of the people who always reprimands people to take all options into account and always question themselves. When was the last time I tunneled somebody?
Hmm... Maybe tunneling is the wrong word. I can't remember what game it was exactly but you were town and being tunneled by another town member. You got very... closed-minded and didn't want to do anything, even for those giving you a chance. It was a game I was in but I don't remember it well. FFIX? Maybe?

Sang, what's your scumlist? Haven't seen any worthwile pushes from your playslot at all so far.
My scumlist is Orbo, RR, and Rajam. Orbo hasn't been here enough to push, RR doesn't respond much when I try to push him, and Rajam is just such a confusing slot for me that I have no idea what to do with it. I don't have any strong scum reads and I don't feel comfortable with pushing these people just yet.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Hmm... Maybe tunneling is the wrong word. I can't remember what game it was exactly but you were town and being tunneled by another town member. You got very... closed-minded and didn't want to do anything, even for those giving you a chance. It was a game I was in but I don't remember it well. FFIX? Maybe?
FFIX I was the host of.

My scumlist is Orbo, RR, and Rajam. Orbo hasn't been here enough to push, RR doesn't respond much when I try to push him, and Rajam is just such a confusing slot for me that I have no idea what to do with it. I don't have any strong scum reads and I don't feel comfortable with pushing these people just yet.
Meh.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
[Collapse=For Ryker]

Alright, I'm leaving myself a safety net here of one.

Here's the lynch pool:

Legolas - Needs to die IMMEDIATELY! Everything he's said today has been so very, VERY wrong. This is after his aggressive sidelining of Day 1. His case on Glyph was atrocious and filled with things pulled out of context. This wasn't a case born of suspicion. This was a case made by looking at the Who Posted and forcing things to appear scummy. Even his response to GLife was bad. GLife responded to points and he spewed out the same nearly identical information.

Kantrip - Scummy as ****. Replaced scummy as **** T-Block. I've been over why he should die in Day 1 and the beginning of Day 2. I'll reiterate if need be.

Sang - Replaced a null slot. Hasn't done anything to remedy that. Doesn't need to be lynched until she's supposed to be dead, but it is IMPERATIVE that we find scum today or tomorrow.

RR - Continues to remain null.

Everyone else that I can think of stands better than those four.

Gheb - Town read. He's indy if he's anything. His constant mistrust of myself with absolutely no follow-up is the only thing that bothers me. Where he does actually go in and pressure I've agreed with him one hundred percent. I'm still more important to have me than him.

Raz - Watcher fits. Lines up with his play. I set pitfalls for him to fall into forever and a day when his claim came out and none of them tripped him up in the slightest. Scum watcher is a possibility, but I don't see it. Everyone who keeps tossing his name around for a lynch needs to be under much heavier scrutiny because they never seem to back it up.

Gova - I didn't like him coming into today. Basically, I didn't like the way he aggressively tried to stay null. I like him better after today. He's gone from null lean scum to null lean town.

Glyph - My buddy. Dude is town in my book. A Lego scum flip is basically going to clear him for everyone else to see as well.

Rajam - Lean town. LEAN. I think that I'm beginning to comprehend how his brain works, it just doesn't work very well. He's trying to help, but he's just ALWAYS too slow and out of date.

Inferno - This mother ****er. I'm not gonna lie. I have him as town and I don't remember why for the life of me. He's a sheep, born and bred. If I had to pick one person to add to my lynch pool, it would probably be him.

Orbo - Orbo, Orbo, Orbo. The subject of much debate. What Nich took as scum tells, I saw as null if not noob town tells. Nich's case holds no ammo over any other inactive player. Orbo needs to stay in the game. Don't let him fade, not because that makes him scum, but because it makes him impossible to read. Check his input and see what his intentions are. He sits above Inferno and below Rajam on my town/scum list.
Legolas - Agree. By case I assume you mean the fluff thing? I actually think his earlier pushes on Glyph were scummy as well. And by that, I mean him saying Glyph hasn't scumhunted and then tells Glyph to prove that he has. You can't prove or disprove that someone has scumhunted because scumhunting has various definitions and I'm just reminded of the time I got lynched in MRS because scumJ kept saying I wasn't scumhunting even though he never proved it. I think it's just a blanket accusation for when scum can't find anything to misconstrue.

Kantrip - Yes you should reiterate but instead of typing a freaking wall, for each point you have there should only be one sentence explaining it. This makes it easier to get to the meat of why you think Kantrip is scummy.

Sang - Agree. Not sure what constitutes doing nothing.

RR - Agree

Gheb - This is how I feel about you sometimes.

Raziek - Don't understand how watcher lines up with his play.... or how you set pitfalls for him. All you did split up a single question; "results?" into multiple questions; "get anything?", "how many?", "target?".

Gova - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev1Vsnf6LGs Would have to be discussed after game.

Glyph - Why do you think he's town....? I agree that if Legolas flips scum Glyph is most likely town. Also, I'd like to know what you think of Glyph's screw up, since you think he's town I'm assuming you think it's a town screw up instead of a bad scum push.

Rajam - Ok. I can see this. I feel this way too sometimes.

Inferno - You should probably get on remembering why you think he's town then because I'd like to know.

Orbo - Pretty much agree with the fact that he needs to stay in the game.

I assume this was the correct post?

[/Collapse]

Sang, you're probably thinking of HP mafia. Or rather, that's the only time I can think of where Gheb was too stubborn to lynch scum. :smirk:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'll try to find some time tonight, but no promises.

I have to learn Integral Calculus by Tuesday night. -_-

Kantrip

Kantplay
Don't believe you at all. There's plenty wrong with it the way you ask it. No need to downplay it like that.

I still want you to answer. If you don't want to answer the initial question as is, then just sort the three players from most to least scummy as you see them. I don't know why you're making this so difficult.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Is Sang scummy for having a really safe and easy-to-adapt scumlist, Gheb? Apparently that's one of the only points you have against me, so Sang should be right up there now right?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
2 days until deadline. Make up your minds on whether Ryker or I should be executed although it should go without saying that leaving me alive is the better decision ... and lynch somebody out of Lego, Ryu or Kantrip.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Orbo - Leaning Scum - He hasn't been fully caught up since the beginning of the game and he seems to be parroting and sheeping a lot. One example is the most recent 878. He says Lego is not posting much content after Gheb has said the same, and he wants to look into Kanty more because of T-Block's play while Kanty has done enough to warrant his own read. There are other things as well, but I do not feel the need to divulge those just yet. He is not my main scum read simply because I don't have enough to go off of from him, although I think he has acted scummy.

Inferno3044 - Null - I am wary to put Inferno as anything other than Null. We have played a few times together and I have learned to never overestimate or underestimate him. He has done things that both seem scummy and towny, but they all balance out in the end. There's nothing more I can say pertaining to him except that I will be keeping my eye on him.

Red Ryu - Null - His recent push on Kanty seems like he's digging, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Other than that, nothing really sticks out to make him seem like town or like scum to me.
What where those other things you didn't revealed here regarding Orbo? What do you think of what I claimed regarding Inferno and Gova? Why did you give the benefit of the doubt to Red Ryu, considering the case was bad and he has done nothing else? Finally, are these reads still up (how are they now), and which of these players would you lynch toDay if it comes to it?

Rajam

Smash Champion
Execute: Ryker

This comes purely from an utility perspective. Both Gheb and Ryker are solid town reads for me. The reasons of why I decided to go against Ryker are because of:

1.- meta: This is the 6th time I've been in a game with Ryker. In the previous five times we've been together, Ryker has never won. These games include Dexter, Super Heroes, Mega Man X, Fire & Lightning, Lost.

2.- teamplay: More meta. If I'd have to choose a trait in Ryker I reaaaally dislike, is his teamplay. He'll never listen or follow other people's reads; instead he'll focus on his own scum picks, and try to get them lynched, with a lot of ego in the middle.

In the reads department, I think both Gheb and Ryker have more or less the same ability. in this particular game, I don't share much Ryker's reads, specially Kantrip. Lego is ok but not top priority; I'd rather go with Inferno, Orbo or RR.

Sorry Ryker, I actually think you're playing a good game this time, but I think Gheb is overall more valuable, and both are town. I hope though you can see lynching either Inferno, Orbo or RR is much better toDay.

Case against Inferno incoming later. Guy needs to die toDay

@MOD: Request votecount

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Oh, that reminds me. I have to be on the correct execution lynch as well, so I'll be voting for whoever has the most.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Apologies for the late vote count! I had a weekend full of things and looking at houses.

Execute Vote:
Gheb - Ryker
Ryker - Gheb, Rajam

Standard Vote Count:
Legolas - MOD, MOD, Gheb, Ryker,
Inferno - Rajam
Gova - Inferno, Glyph,
Red Ryu - Kantrip,
Glyph - Red Ryu,

Not voting: Raziek, Gova, Sangfroid Warrior, Orbo, Legolas

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is Wednesday, Feb. 29th at 3 p.m. EST

All have insulted, you're in the clear!

holy **** what? when? Is this correct? One of those modvotes was for voting Kantrip for as far as I know.

This is a good time to announce we are hated. If we really are voting ourselves, then it's L-1.

The big post should be done. Posting it soonish (when Sword comes online and posts it)

Orboknown

Smash Hero
@rajam-not voting yet ebcause havent had time to read since friday and im doing that RR iso swords/gheb asked for.

really unsure of who to execute over gheb/ryker. Ryker seems to be putting in more work at times but gheb more cooperative.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Legalas, I don't agree with this wagon because I think Glyph is scum but you should claim while you can if someone forced you to vote yourself.

Glyph isn't scum. One of Gova/Orbo has to be lynched. If not, Raziek/Inferno would be my pick afterwards. The problem here is that I'm sitting on way too many fragile town/super-null reads and no real solid scum/town read at all in the lynch pool.

Actually, some things that Raziek has done haven't lined up, and I'd say I want him to full claim. But god does it feel shady to say that, even though I have reasons. Will have to discuss with Sword.

Gheb, what do you think about a Raziek claim?

Red Ruy, you should be reading. If not, you should be thinking. Regardless, you should be providing. Give me information, indulge me with your thoughts.

Rajam, I see you viewing, give me a lynch pool. We're going to work on this, you're a town bro. Also, mimic us tonight, you'll love it.

Gotta make dinner now (and eat it). I'll be back later. Sword, if you're reading this, post the list and give us a clear conclusion to top it off. We're NOT getting lynched today by a scumgoggling Ryker without proper arguments. If we are lynched, do NOT let him lynch Kantrip tomorrow.

Rajam

Smash Champion
A Town read here on Gova is odd. Care to elaborate on that if you're in before day's end, Ruy?
Red Ruy why don't you comment on this and give us a stance. Refer to Raziek's posts please. (1)
Forgot about it, Gova is posting less often, but even then he is scumhunting, infact far more than most players.

Even looking how he interacted with T-Block on calling him out the same stuff Nich did, reason I am looking at Kantrip hard atm.

Gova is bringing something to the table in each post, that's the impression of a townie over scum Gova whom uses his inactivity to hide.
tsk tsk... "forgetting" such a direct request is bad. -2 for Red Ryu

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Legolas, I think you claiming is more important atm, your wagon now only need 4 people. Which I think there is enough interest at this point.

Rajam's claim was odd, but I see the town intent. It doesn't add up an make sense entirely like people pointed out but I see what he was going pretty well.

I still want Glyph dead.

Need to reread the whole game again, not a fan of that but it's needed.

Top Bottom