• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FINAL RESULTS: Trainer Tussle II (BRACKET PHOTO)

Superhacker75mil

Smash Apprentice
Although we were missing a large number of people, and although we predictably had a few matches with notable lag issues, overall it seems that the tournament was successful in at least showcasing people's respective trainers to each other.

On top of that, our finals were stellar, as contestants Yukiwarashi and Fearmy played each other in the finals 8 matches out of a possible 10 between the two sets. Prior champ Yukiwarashi managed to win the first set of finals in a hard-fought 3-2 set, but could not manage to doubly eliminate our new tourny champion, winner of Trainer Tussle II:

FEAR (Fearmy)!!

Congratulations!

Of the available prizes, Fear has chosen my original, initial offering, Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition. It will be shipped today.

Thanks to all the people who participated in Trainer Tussle II!

Fearmy
Yukiwarashi
Retro Gaming
Onyx
Blade42
Blackbelt
Mystic Kenji
Ryos4 (Negi)

...and of course, me (GDMIT), despite my lackluster performance. Maybe next time.

(Sorry for the way the bracket turned out guys...as you can see, Negi ended up not having an opponent for two rounds because I ended up having two matches in the first round instead of just one, which would've balanced things out. This was because I called two matches before realizing I needed to eliminate all the people who hadn't shown up to participate; thus the bracket was changed but there was essentially no way I could uncall the matches without being stupid. In any case, it wasn't as big a deal because Negi, like me and Kenji, was eliminated within his first two matches.)

Fearmy

Smash Ace
Thanks, everyone played very well, i had to mind game to the max to beat Yuki, and Retro, i had got him when he missed a BS on me. Blade was harrasing me and actually got me with a Hyphen Smash, Kenji was camping well with ivysaur. it was very fun, hard to belive i didn't lose to anyone except Yuki

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
wow, i didnt know you guys had something like this :D

should´ve checked the PT-boards more often ;_;

congrats to Fearmy,
very funny that you had to play 3 sets against Yuki :D
fierce rivals? ^^

i´m participating in the next one, if there will be one :p

Fearmy

Smash Ace
we were evenly matched, i'm sure there will be a next one, and Yuki and I will probably participating in it too.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
I have to say that despite the low turnout, this was one hell of an awesome tourney. ^^ It was so awesome being able to speak with everyone in the chat too. But above all, I hadn't been able to face many Pokemon Trainer players at all, and going against well known regulars like Fearmy and Retro Gaming was nothing short of an amazing experience. Now for my mini shout outs...

@ Onyx: Don't worry, I didn't forget. You asked me to rate your Charizard. Even though you said you weren't good as him, I was quite impressed by your skill in our first round with him. I'd give him an 8/10. With a bit more practice, I'd say you're set to go.

@ Retro: You're amazing. You were definitely one of the people I feared in this tourney because I've seen your posts and you really know Pokemon Trainer in and out. It definitely showed in our battles as well. I can't wait to play you more often, it's extremely fun. And hooray for a green connection!

@ Fearmy: My fierce rival. XD Ohhh man, I was in awe when I played you. It was just so crazy. Especially when those epic battles at Pokemon Stadium. That stupid tree favored Ivysaur because it was a grass type. =( (For those who are wondering, the tree grew under Fear's Ivysaur and my Charizard and we were stuck in it. So we kept rolling and trying to up smash each other, and Ivysaur won the war. XD) To lose to you, then beat you and lose to you again....I can't feel sad about it because I ended up learning a lot from you as well. I'm definitely looking forward to playing friendlies with you when you have the time. ^^

I can't wait until we have another tournament like this. I hope to see more Pokemon Trainer players so we can all improve and take our skills to tourneys!

TheLake

Smash Master
Wow good stuff guys, any vids per chance?

Wish I could have made this /: But oh well hopfully we have more eh?

Blade42

Smash Apprentice
Congrats Fear! I def. learned a lot of new things from you guys to incoporate into my game. I was actually surprised I hit that hypehn smash on you fear haha. And just when I thought I had a pretty good squirtle, I played onyx and his just tore me up. But I noticed somethings I need to work on with him so thanks for whooping me onyx :D. hopefully next time superhacker, we wont have lag in our match. That was just absolutely horrible and ruined our matches. I'll be looking forward to facing you guys again soon.

the7eleven

Smash Rookie
I would've tried if I got my wifi set-up sooner lol I got it set up on the day of the tourney at 7:30 lol.
anyways congrats to the winners
maybe I'll get a chance to play the next one.

ßebop

Smash Rookie
congratulations all....fearmy above all...i'll watch teh videos later and see how well you play!
i'm terribly sorry for not giving you all a notice for not participating!...hopefully i'll have time to join next time...i'm feeling a bit envious...hahaha

Elliot Gale

Smash Ace
Grats to the contestants. I guess I'll have to play in the next tussle to see just where I stand here.

Though I already know me > Retro. =P

<3 Retro.

Onxy

Smash Lord
People say that Retro has a great Ivy, but I have to say his Charizard is probably his best.

Onxy

Smash Lord
Maybe, but Retro's Charizard is better than his Ivy IMO.

Top Bottom