• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash 2 in San Antonio TX Results!

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
so many people say "its just a game" but it really isnt. Not to any of us who are involved in the smash community, which includes you. :) Smash was Forward and Caveman's main source of income for a long while, and smash is how M2K pays for college. Even those of us who aren't pro spend so much time and money into this game. Friendships form, we train so much to get better and better, etc.
<3<3<3<3<3<3

Seriously, I could have taken the 4 some years i've put into this game and put it into like programming or something, and be getting paid lots of money right now. Just a game, lolol.

Buh

Smash Apprentice
That was my first tournament where I started playing competitively.

I won my first set with Hyli Combo. Except both the u-smash and f-smash tippered.

And your Roy scared me. :(

Xelic

Smash Ace
*Reigns over this thread*

MWUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Yeah, let's get a flame war started. My potential 500 topic on GameFAQs got deleted, so I want more posts here.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
*Reigns over this thread*

MWUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Yeah, let's get a flame war started. My potential 500 topic on GameFAQs got deleted, so I want more posts here.
lol 500 post limit. Imagine how many threads would be closed here on smashboards if that happened.

I think I may have made one or two of those back when I used to post there. Probably the FF7 boards.

reqy

Smash Journeyman
Must've shot Chang fifty effin times!!!!!
Blew his heart out right before his eyes....
Birds over easy. EAT IT, EAT IT, EAT IT!

Come to the darkside, Chang. You'll be able to play more Rock Band without worry!

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
You're supposed to donate to cancer kids or something. Not just take them for free.

Top Bottom