• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash 6 Results/Shoutouts All results are up in 1st post.

CY

Smash Ace
This

Razer just touches a glass and it explodes
Hes like ****in gambit or something
i saw this first hand. i was literally inches away from razer, and when he picked up the glass it just exploded! not just cracked, i mean the whole glass just shattered into hundreds of pieces. o_o

ACDCefg

Smash Rookie
I'll remember Brett because I confused him with Bwett.
I'll remember Bwett because he murdered me. ^_^
& he be coo'.

Everis755

Smash Cadet
33: Boose- good games. :)
Agreed! Thanks for the whoopins. It was nice chillin out w/ you @ Dojo while i was havin a cig haha.

Boose: Thank you for being the first guy I've KO'd with a footstool. XD I can't believe I got so wrecked at Pirate Ship. Stupid bombs.
Lol agreed!. Too much fun man. Pirate ship ain't that bad of a toon link stage =p

Boose - First person I saw! :)
Haha ya. I was melting in my car. It was good seeing you there pal.

SHOUTOUTS!!!!

Boose- I LOVE YOU
I love you too for life baby. don't think i forgot about the 5$ you owe me for that controller! hahahaha

33: Boose - only spoke with you little, but i guess we already know what would have happened if we talked more
Agreed. A few scrubs here n there would have been said, followed by no-homo hugs and kisses. Its better left unsaid.

33: Boose - Wtf, where have you been? good to see you again. still working the TL i see.
Haha ya that was like my semi-return tournament. went back down south for a few months to chill out. it was good seeing you fosho though. we need to play soon =D

33: Boose - Smokin' cigs and chillin' outside Gamelot. Word.
Amen brotha. Nice meetin ya fosho.
33: Boose - WTF Everis stop hiding from us with "Boose"

<3
Lol. I did it hoping you wouldn't find me. True story.

33: Boose - you will always be my brotha from anotha motha
Agreed =D. we are 1-1 in tourny <3

33: Boose - Dang, we need to play some friendlies. You've improved quite a bit. Good job and good matches.
Ya mayne. I couldn't bring myself to resort to bomb camping you =/. i love you too much. thanks for the games =D

Boose
Dang it’s Boose! Glad seeing you again, it’s been a long time. I bet your TL has gotten nastier since last time I played it.

It was great to see you again =D. I wanted to wear my dinosaur bandanna but i forgot about it till i saw you with yours and i didn't want to be a poser lol. We will definitely get some friendlies in soon. Havn't played you since that one PBT

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yo I don't even remember running the clock on RT. 6 years later and I feel very dirty

Top Bottom