• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash 8 Results *Vids added first post*

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
And the DMG tech yes.

But I can't see any of it :(

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
If you ban Smashville against Dphat, or even strike it, you are not pro anymore.

Gnes

Smash Master
SHOUTOUTS!!!!

But first, I have something to say.

I've been thinking about it for awhile, and I've decided this upcoming semester im gonna take a semi-break from brawl. What I mean by semi is that I wont be attending any OoS/OoC tourneys (save the upcoming Phase)but I will attend hobos since there in houston. I guess if there was a reason for this, it would be I've never really tried my best at anything in my life, and its time for a change. I want to give this semester of school my very best and see the outcome. Now for my personal/tourney shoutouts.

1: UltimateRazer/Rambo-Hmm...a 15yr old best bud...nice :). We been through alot bud, and though im leaving for a bit, i can say i wont miss your brokn chr. lol. Just kidding. Keep improving man. We are the best team that has ever come through texas, and imo a contender for best in the world, and that means alot, especially since it started from you not having any other option. Much love kiddo, ill try to make it over your house sometimes for those tasty sandwiches from your bro :)
2: Dojo-Haha im gonna miss trash talking with you before, during, and after every tourney. Too fun. Im sad I didnt get to go on any trip with you, but hey, whos the say it wont happen in the future. Although im taking a break we're still on for whobo, and whenever you come to hobos ill hop in the time chamber with timmy so i wont slow you down. Keep in touch bro. I'm taking you out at phase, think of it as a farewell gift, from me to you.
4: Sethlon - I probably wont see u much this coming semester, but I just want to say its always awesome to hang out and talk to you. Keep the mk improvements, i want to see your name at the top in these next coming months. SEDDDDDDLLLLLLLLOOOOONNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
5: Dphat -We've talked on aim already, no need to get sentimental on you bro. Love you kpop bro. Get on aim more :)
5: Fogo-Hahaha im glad to see you doing better in tourneys, your really underrated man, i wouldnt have been able to do nearly as good as I did if it wasn't for florida. You should get on aim/give me your aim, i have some tips straight from the land of D3 that u might be interested in :). Also, dont stop coming to hobos so we can still chill :). Cant miss chances to hangout with the chillest smasher ever right.
7: Jerm-Hahaha Speed racer is getting it done ^_^. Ur getting more consistent man. FS8 was a fun road trip, im gonna miss traveling with you in these next few months, cuz i know ull be going lots of places. Invite me to more party's you have :(
7: PhantomX-Sorry for not playing with you but i really like watching matches in brawl for some reason, especially teams. Im glad you did well in teams, now stop suiciding and ull be golden. Also, u smell good.
9: Santi-Will u even look at this? Well i miss u, and will miss u more :(
9: UTD Zac-With me and razer's closure in teams approaching, we might actually team one day O_O. lol, saw your matches against trela/flip, u punish so good, needed more nines. :)
9: ArturitoBurrito-Nice seeing u man, ur such a nice guy, and your snake is improving. Almost beating fogo, ****, teach me your ways. I might be out in el paso soon(thats where u and duffman live right?)for you know what if my semester is going really well :)
9: Espy-Our talk after you beat dmg put on a smile on my face. I think im too slow right now, but i'll speed up when i get back. Until then, keep running in my dust :)
13: Bwett -Dang we didnt talk much, but i saw that match with dojo, god, when did u get so good? I need to move to dallas pronto. Also, you outplaced flip, somebody might be moving up the diddy power rankings :)
13: Trela - Trel trel why do we always play play I need to JV JV you like the old times :)
13: K Prime-Ur always nice to see, but your so quiet. We should talk more.
13: Zori - Stop getting carsick lol. We black people were the only ones able to notice that receptionist eye****ing us. Its all good. We have that aura of sexiness, no one can resist
17: Magik-Sorry for the no matches, losing to dojo didnt make me happy, hope i didnt seem like a ******* :(
17: DMG - U looked so sad after losing to me/timmy. Sorry. And stop camping so hard and letting andy get 0-deathed. Thats not what cool kids do.
17: Flip-No need. See you at school bro.
17: MorningStar -Dang only one convo the whole day, not cool man, not cool.
17: Esca-Sorry that ur deciding to quit man, but hey, this wont be the end of our friendship. Anytime ur in houston hit me up and i'll fly to u, and anytime I'm in beaumont ill definetly give you a call. Your one of my favorite smashers/buds and you'll be missed. Also, in your memory, i will learn pit. Not joking.
17: Take - TAKEYOCAT...teach me blazblue please :O
25: PhoenixAlpha - Nice to meet you josh aka person who shares my name aka THE ELLEN DEGENERES
25: Teh Brettster - STOP making me suicide :(. You are a witch who uses a low tier :)
25: RT-See you in houston panda :)
25: FuriousDuffman - Ur finally not a promise breaker. Thanks for the beer, it definitely made my day alot better, even though beer is pretty disgusting lol. Also, do better in singles lol.
33: Cake-We dont even talk much, but ur too chill for words. Do better next time bud, i know u got it in u.

If i missed anyone im really sorry and i still love you
Especially monica, who tried her hardest to get me those brownies :(

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Nike have your mom make those treats again and I think Dojo will live with you. :)

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Dojo's face was priceless... as was everyone elses.

Nike, get you mom to send me the recipe and i'll make the for phase

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Nike, that's what you guys were laughing at and leaving me and Prime out of when we got to the house?

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
3: Gnes - i want to play you again, you should see me diddy
5: Dphat - i wana play you when im not half awake haha,
5: Fogo - im gonna go to smash island lets play again
7: Jerm - mm again?
7: PhantomX - good wario, man those games were close
9: ArturitoBurrito - good snake, we need to finish our match
9: Espy - omg!!!! i love your sonic, we make a good team
13: Bwett - nice diddy, hhehehe me instant throw
13: K Prime - you got a new fan
17: Magik - scrub
17: DMG - two words TIMED OUT
17: Error13 - fun friendlies with you
17: Flip - dood we need to play again
25: CrossJeremiah - gay marth and fun friendlies
25: Nike - thank you for housing, and we need to get mexican food again
25: PhoenixAlpha - fun eating with you
25: RT - man you aura killed me
33: Echo - nice olimar fun friendlies
33: Smoom - good matches they were close
33: Red Shadow - good games, good wario
33: Paw - your zzs is getting there

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Lol, Gnes, I swear, BRINSTAR made you kill yourself, not me.

Nike, your mom said she used her own hot chocolate recipe..? Want.

Want more brownies too. Hooray for living in Dallas.

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts:

UltimateRazer - Good job on winning. I didn't see most of your matches, though.

Dojo - Excellent! I love you man.

Gnes - It was nice to meet you, twice. I want to practice some against you at Phase. <3

Sethlon - You'll be placing in the money, soon. I can feel it. You're improving so fast.

Dphat - Thanks for floating me the money to go to this. It always helps.

Fogo - Story time with Uncle Fogo is ALWAYS a blast. You are a top-tier carpooler. Top tier.

Santi - I had fun in our friendlies. It was also fun to see your Lucas ditto with DMG. You guys have way more balls (upsmash) than I do.

UTD Zac - Your contributions and ideas to smash tourneys impress me every time I see them. You're a hero.

Bwett - I had so much fun on our ride back, sharing stories and browsing the mall. Thanks for all the encouragement. I get frustrated easily... :( If I didn't have you, I'd be WAY more likely to just give up and quit.

K Prime - Fun games, regular and low tier. Your Jigglypuff is ******** good.

Magik - Your Pokemon Trainer is getting so so good. Seeing you do so well gives me hope.

DMG - *****crusher
10*****crushers

Flip - I had fun in our set. You had my number so hard on PS1. Good games.

MorningStar - I had fun playing you. A little butt-hurt that I couldn't win on my CP lol. I'll get you next time. ;)

Andilex - 24 hour mexican food = pro. Nice to meet you.

CrossJeremiah - 10<3

Nike - Your hospitality of smash players makes me smile, and anyone who doesn't agree just needs to get shot. As someone who dreads travelling for OoC/OoS tournies, you provide a very comfortable environment for us to come to, and we all appreciate that very much.

Tyson - Your Ness is getting so good. I'm just not beating you anymore.
It's gay/exciting at the same time. I'm proud of you, man.

Teh Brettster - I'm glad I got to hear from you on our carpool back. It's not often that we get to hang out, since I don't travel much, even within DFW.

FuriousDuffman - UH OH!!! DUFF-MAN!!!! I know we haven't met, but the doubles hype was too good. You take care of business.

Cake - Glad I didn't bore you too much with my pokemon rant. Get in the game. I'll show you. :-D

Donkey Bong - Jay, I am so glad you didn't get deported. That is all. <3

Smoom - It's always some weird MU that gets us off guard. Do you have any Lucas players to practice against? It's not really your highest priority though, lol. I know what it's like to feel that MU experience cost me matches. It never hurts to practice against everyone, even Lucas. I have no johns for the 2nd game. I know how to wiggle out w/out wasting my jump, I just got too panicked.

To all others: I love you guys (for the most part)

Top Bottom