• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash Possibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.

garbage

Smash Journeyman
Well, I was thinking they could do some cool animation or something where they like, call to the mountains or something, and then everyone gets covered in ice--like a freezie. They can't avoid it, and it has the same effect as a freezie. Yea.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Eh. They need to be able to avoid it somehow. Maybe it initially would have a large ice attack in a certain range around each climber (so if you separate Nana you can cover a larger area) which hurts and freezes those it hits, and then the hammers also gain icy powers for awhile so you can chase down people and freeze them manually.

garbage

Smash Journeyman
why should they be able to avoid it? from what ive seen, you cant avoid kirbys
That's true, but can't Kirby only attack one person?

I think the manual freezing thing would work, qdMbp, in addition to the limited range.

Rocketspark

Smash Cadet
I was thinking for Ice Climber's Final Smash, a blizzard would blow in that you could control with the control stick, to blow enemies off the field. (You not effected)
While controlling it, small chunks of ice would blow through to damage your enemies, and Nana (sidekick, right?) would walk around attacking your foes.
It wouldnt last too long, but it'd be pretty good.

gamer8

Smash Lord
Well, I was thinking they could do some cool animation or something where they like, call to the mountains or something, and then everyone gets covered in ice--like a freezie. They can't avoid it, and it has the same effect as a freezie. Yea.
That's the best possibility in my opinion.

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
It's gonna be so annoying when you can't avoid certain characters' final smashes, especially if it's in the last few seconds of a game. Psy.

sfox8

Smash Journeyman
But the ones that you can't avoid are probably less devastating. Who knows, though. I'm actually hoping Kirby's is very devastating since he was nerfed so much before.

But I like your IC final smash idea. I have a feeling it probably will have something to do with people getting frozen. Dunno how, but Sakurai is creative so anything he comes up with will be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom