• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
basically what everyone else said. like Link's, you need to hit them. then it goes bullet time, and fades to black. then a bright cut of light, and it's pretty much a kill past 40 or 50% damage. I call it "Meta-Punish" cuz it's pretty descriptive

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I did it so many times I lost count. Lol.
I even did it to two people at once during the tourney and the crowd went into an uproar. XD

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
any Idea how to use your smash ball? is that your question? The booth girls say it a lot... you must PRESS ONE!!! PRESS ONE!!! or the "B" button on your gamecube controller,

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
basically what everyone else said. like Link's, you need to hit them. then it goes bullet time, and fades to black. then a bright cut of light, and it's pretty much a kill past 40 or 50% damage. I call it "Meta-Punish" cuz it's pretty descriptive
I call it Meta-Slash.

Nintendo_lord

Smash Journeyman
Swings his cape and anyone who is touching it while he swings is hit with an extremely powerful strike. Not the best final smash I'd say.

KingBowser128

Smash Rookie
I wanted his tornado from kirby superstar:the big tornado that goes acrros the screen not mach tornado.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
He whips out his cape and anyone caught in its hitbox gets targeted. I never saw anyone catch more than one person in it at E For All, except for myself, otherwise I would have thought it would only hit one person each use (like Ike and Link).

Kriptonite

Smash Rookie
I feel bad for Meta Knight because everyone is calling him a noob friendly character, but he might be but no one will know untill it's released. I think Meta Knight will be a decent character and will become a classic.

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
noob-friendly?? I wouldn't call a ultra light, with middling ground and bad air speed, combo-reliant, with very few killing tools.... "noob friendly"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom