• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Viridian City of the SUMMER 8-29 Results

Zucco

Smash Master
There are a bunch of Lucarios around here, but how many of them bring in results like I do? lol cocky mode over.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I don't care about yes camping me with snake. I know how to deal with campy snakes. I see and deal with it all the time.

Alex, though I was ticked about how YOU wanted things, that live stream thing was not what really lit my fuse off. it was something you said after. Which I seriously did not think you go as low as to say that.

I knew yes was gonna camp me. it's freaking snake, nothing knew. But the other reason I was ticked was cause of the people around running thier damm mouths and sneak coaching. I hated that **** and I was not in the mood to play. Really when I saw the people that was around. I had a feeling this crap was gonna happen. I should have just never played and gave the match to Yes as I wanted too to avoid this.

I'm glad to know and see who my true friends really are around here. And I just noticed...I hardly have any.

I told you to stop ****ing *****ing. Where do you go DARING to question my ****ing integrity. I have done nothing but help you pay for your god **** tournament entrees and went as far as looked the whole day for a partner for you. Who do you think you are questioning me you ***. I have done more for you than most would want to.

How many times have I told you to cut this **** out. All you did was complain complain complain. You did not get upset over livestream you threw a goddamit fit and sucked your teeth in like a stupid ****ing child. That is what you will always be if you do not fix yourself a god dam little child. Hell Kingz nightmare gets ***** too and he *****es less than you. This is why no one likes you. You never stop ATTEMPTING to piss everyone off with your own childish behavior. This is why Jash/Snakeee/Heero/arrancar and so many others do not go NEAR you anymore. Who took you into the room at SNES when they begged me 2? Me cause they wanted you out cause of this behavior. Who has offered to pay your entry when you were depressed and had no money? Me. Who has tried to HELP you only to find out you pretend to be a GIRL on smashboards? Me and constantly you have pissed me off and dissappointed me. The only people that do go near you are people that do not even know you yet and when they do find out who you are no longer wanted around them.

It is annoying to see someone so good in a game act like this. Rather, it is god dam pathetic. You think "cool" kids are out to get you like some stupid conspiracy or worst. You do well you hype yourself up...you do bad you get all *****y. Then you go on this tirade and start talking down on people on the god **** internet like a tough person when in reality when I asked for my money you did not say a word you handed it to me and looked down. You are a god **** coward. GTFO of this thread. Do not post just unsubscribe and **** off I am tired of people like you and such.

Now people post up who you played I wanna fix that bracket.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I told you to stop ****ing *****ing. Where do you go DARING to question my ****ing integrity. I have done nothing but help you pay for your god **** tournament entrees and went as far as looked the whole day for a partner for you. Who do you think you are questioning me you ***. I have done more for you than most would want to.

How many times have I told you to cut this **** out. All you did was complain complain complain. You did not get upset over livestream you threw a goddamit fit and sucked your teeth in like a stupid ****ing child. That is what you will always be if you do not fix yourself a god dam little child. Hell Kingz nightmare gets ***** too and he *****es less than you. This is why no one likes you. You never stop ATTEMPTING to piss everyone off with your own childish behavior. This is why Jash/Snakeee/Heero/arrancar and so many others do not go NEAR you anymore. Who took you into the room at SNES when they begged me 2? Me cause they wanted you out cause of this behavior. Who has offered to pay your entry when you were depressed and had no money? Me. Who has tried to HELP you only to find out you pretend to be a GIRL on smashboards? Me and constantly you have pissed me off and dissappointed me. The only people that do go near you are people that do not even know you yet and when they do find out who you are no longer wanted around them.

It is annoying to see someone so good in a game act like this. Rather, it is god dam pathetic. You think "cool" kids are out to get you like some stupid conspiracy or worst. You do well you hype yourself up...you do bad you get all *****y. Then you go on this tirade and start talking down on people on the god **** internet like a tough person when in reality when I asked for my money you did not say a word you handed it to me and looked down. You are a god **** coward. GTFO of this thread. Do not post just unsubscribe and **** off I am tired of people like you and such.

Now people post up who you played I wanna fix that bracket.
This is why I was against him joining EC(crew).

You'll get some response about peach and bad characters(even though she is mid tier and many characters worse than her are used in tourny) due to this.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
My character is 100 times worse than Peach, lolololol...

Go look at the SBR tier list. Every character in S tier + Olimar/Marth beat him 100/0. :laugh:

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
I choked pretty hard at this tournament. I practiced and improved a lot since my last tournament, so I was putting a lot of pressure on myself to do better. Well, I can't perform under pressure, so I choked. Bad. I guess that's something I need to improve on.

Oh well, it was still a fun tournament. I'll edit some shoutouts in later.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
This was a fun tourny especially chilling with everyone outside talking and stuff. Btw I had no idea that gannon dude was Clai sup.

Minty got a pretty easy brackeet, but is cool. And it's impossible to beat Keitaro with diddy :(

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
So liek Falco sucks. He only has liek 5/5 match ups. :) (VERSUS THE IMPORTANT CHARACTERS)

Also I wish I knew my brothers bracket.
He beat Kingz in winners, lost to someone.
Then he beat Keitaro and lost to Mr. Clutch. It looked something like that.

Palpi

Smash Hero
shoutoutzzz

m2k - get fsmashed
ally - get upsmash
lightning - get spiked
jg - good friendlies and nice finally meeting you
red x - good friendlies... then first round in tournament :chuckle: what are the odds?. Metaknight is gay, i know
tom - your lucas is pretty fun, sorry I went marth. (I barely absued the ground release though) The SD'd didn't from you though hehe, fun friendlies after tourney was done.
Cloudfox - awesome mario, fun friendlies and ganon challenge.
ryko - nice seeing you again, you should enter!!! :)
inui - ike is too good, and delfino is too dumb nice job though
kimchi - i am the reaper of souls and you know it, main snake.
melo - you are a filthy rat *** *******
delta - Yoshi is midtier.
jash - awesome tl, good ****. very entertaining to watch
alex - awesome tournament, regardless if you continue hosting tournaments or not, you always come through with a fun efficient tournament and this one was no different, awesome job, had a great time.
everyone else - sup!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Kimchi didn't get two lucky smashes like me. Lucky u-smash on Halberd, lucky f-smash on BF. Dire's too good. He was actually ****** me but just made two mistakes and lost because of them. Ike can be really gay if he's not fighting a broken character. :)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Kimchi didn't get two lucky smashes like me. Lucky u-smash on Halberd, lucky f-smash on BF. Dire's too good. He was actually ****** me but just made two mistakes and lost because of them. Ike can be really gay if he's not fighting a broken character. :)
did you play dire in winners or losers cause im confused about you jash and adhd and dire alll playing each other at the same time-.,

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm finally glad........you said this. And you speaking up for the rest of the people who don't dare say this in my face. Let me ask you this. How does it feel coming into a place to have fun and be cool with people when they decided to be straight ***** to you for no reason? No matter where, how or why. People are just born to be asshats.

You are not around me 24/7, you have no clue what BS I go through daily. Tmes I don't even do **** and I have people being duncecaps. And when I try to be chill with people, I get this garbage?

Think it is time I gave everyone what they been wishing for for 3 damm years. You have no damm clue at all what I been going through. You seriously want all this BS on me? all this drama, you seriously thing this crap is fun? That I enjoy it. No I freaking don't, I'm as sick about this BS as the next. And more than YOU.

And let me ask you one more question. How would you feel if you were the blame of a death that happened 2 years ago? And have to live with that fact every damm day. How would you feel about losing something someone you cared about more than anyone else. being careless and losing it like it was nothing. And that the reason you are alive today is cause of a MISTAKE. You have no damm clue at all what it is like to dare dig down your nose at me like this. at all!

Yes, I'm am indeed a person that should not even be alive right now and better off dead. It is amazing how I am even alive today. this was luck. So I go to tourny and chill with people. trying to forget about all of this. and people wanna be *****. this tourny was one of the worst I have ever experienced when it came to this. I done **** to no body. I try to be cool, I even **** talk alil to show people I have some humor in me. But don't even mean it. I try to do something people won't expect from Peach and make a revolution. But this is not possible. three years bro. I think it's time I finally took that hint.

I'm glad to know the people who claim to be my friends like snakeee, jash, etc, could not tell me this. but had to hear it from you. I told people many times that if you got something to say to me, say it in my damm face. So no one wants me around. I'm the cause of a death, lost something that ment everything to be giving by a person that ment everything to me. I'll act my age (21, yea, inorite) and end it here. I kinda wish I was dead right now tbh my smash career is hell, and out side of smash is even worst with what has been going on. Hopefully sometime this week my life would end by something happening. I seriously just wanna go to hell where I belong. the true ******* that I am.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll end this and leave from here giving my last shoutouts-

Cable- Your DK is beast. Nice set. But I wanted to play M2k really bad. So game three I went a lil beserk for that win. But Good Job at this.

Bleachigo- My favorite falco. We never got to play at this. sucks

Keitaro- our match was fun. Made me go my real color to beat you. can't be making me do that.

Yes- I'm not mad at you or have nothing against you. I'm just ticked at the BS that to me not being able to play against you as I said before we played and me thinking of just giving you the game. You played and did what you had to do. it's snake.

Ally- I know how you feel man. I been in that spot. But atleast you won something and still a beast. You are the best Snake and no one is taking that title from you.

anyone else I forgot, good games. And I'll end it like this. I did good at SNES, unless people wanna be a *******s and make up some Excuse to getting that high going all Peach. I know it is gonna happen. credit won't be giving for that. It's Dark.Pch, the emo, dramatic one. no way he got that placing without something going down. Hmm......my depression is back. I don't think I'll be around much longer, and I am not talking about these boards. But thanks alex for telling me no one wants me around. You should have said this a long time ago. Now excuse me while I take it back to 2006 and go back to that road of death before any of you knew me. Feels nice hearing this from people I actually trsuted, what an idiot I am.

I'll unsub from this thread so this goes not go on and go back to your shout outs. Also just in case you need to know how I went in brackets to help with the results, I got a buy, then fought cable, then lost to M2K then Yes. And that lead to 33rd.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
This is a ****ing video game. What does getting together on saturday with a bunch of other smashers to compete have ANYTHING to do with your personal issues??

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
thats just him playing the victim.

Dark you want to stop doing that and telling people your problems. I have just as many problems as you do but I do not announce to the god **** world my problems. The people that do know my problems are very close to me or people I relate to ( ksizzle/atomsk/inui/crismas/jash/vanz/etc) That is why you will never learn. You want people to feel sorry for you and that is why you do all that stupid ****. You want to take a hint...growing up is not about running away it is about getting up from things and moving forward. You will never learn to deal with crap unless you move forward. I stand by what I said. You are still a child to me and because of that you will never understand or grasp the full scope of reality and live in this world you made up on your own.

Like I told you before stop posting in this thread I have things to finish before the day is done plus I have to drive Ally to Port Authority when he wakes up ( which is soon I hope )

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Oh yeah.
Winners:
Lost to BigM

Losers:
Beat lightning
Lost to... I forget. Yoshi player. I think his tag was different than his name, so I can't remember.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I'm finally glad........you said this. And you speaking up for the rest of the people who don't dare say this in my face. Let me ask you this. How does it feel coming into a place to have fun and be cool with people when they decided to be straight ***** to you for no reason? No matter where, how or why. People are just born to be asshats.

You are not around me 24/7, you have no clue what BS I go through daily. Tmes I don't even do **** and I have people being duncecaps. And when I try to be chill with people, I get this garbage?

Think it is time I gave everyone what they been wishing for for 3 damm years. You have no damm clue at all what I been going through. You seriously want all this BS on me? all this drama, you seriously thing this crap is fun? That I enjoy it. No I freaking don't, I'm as sick about this BS as the next. And more than YOU.

And let me ask you one more question. How would you feel if you were the blame of a death that happened 2 years ago? And have to live with that fact every damm day. How would you feel about losing something someone you cared about more than anyone else. being careless and losing it like it was nothing. And that the reason you are alive today is cause of a MISTAKE. You have no damm clue at all what it is like to dare dig down your nose at me like this. at all!

Yes, I'm am indeed a person that should not even be alive right now and better off dead. It is amazing how I am even alive today. this was luck. So I go to tourny and chill with people. trying to forget about all of this. and people wanna be *****. this tourny was one of the worst I have ever experienced when it came to this. I done **** to no body. I try to be cool, I even **** talk alil to show people I have some humor in me. But don't even mean it. I try to do something people won't expect from Peach and make a revolution. But this is not possible. three years bro. I think it's time I finally took that hint.

I'm glad to know the people who claim to be my friends like snakeee, jash, etc, could not tell me this. but had to hear it from you. I told people many times that if you got something to say to me, say it in my damm face. So no one wants me around. I'm the cause of a death, lost something that ment everything to be giving by a person that ment everything to me. I'll act my age (21, yea, inorite) and end it here. I kinda wish I was dead right now tbh my smash career is hell, and out side of smash is even worst with what has been going on. Hopefully sometime this week my life would end by something happening. I seriously just wanna go to hell where I belong. the true ******* that I am.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll end this and leave from here giving my last shoutouts-

Cable- Your DK is beast. Nice set. But I wanted to play M2k really bad. So game three I went a lil beserk for that win. But Good Job at this.

Bleachigo- My favorite falco. We never got to play at this. sucks

Keitaro- our match was fun. Made me go my real color to beat you. can't be making me do that.

Yes- I'm not mad at you or have nothing against you. I'm just ticked at the BS that to me not being able to play against you as I said before we played and me thinking of just giving you the game. You played and did what you had to do. it's snake.

Ally- I know how you feel man. I been in that spot. But atleast you won something and still a beast. You are the best Snake and no one is taking that title from you.

anyone else I forgot, good games. And I'll end it like this. I did good at SNES, unless people wanna be a *******s and make up some Excuse to getting that high going all Peach. I know it is gonna happen. credit won't be giving for that. It's Dark.Pch, the emo, dramatic one. no way he got that placing without something going down. Hmm......my depression is back. I don't think I'll be around much longer, and I am not talking about these boards. But thanks alex for telling me no one wants me around. You should have said this a long time ago. Now excuse me while I take it back to 2006 and go back to that road of death before any of you knew me. Feels nice hearing this from people I actually trsuted, what an idiot I am.

I'll unsub from this thread so this goes not go on and go back to your shout outs. Also just in case you need to know how I went in brackets to help with the results, I got a buy, then fought cable, then lost to M2K then Yes. And that lead to 33rd.
If you want to know why people treat you like **** once they meet you. It's because of post like these with this depression and long winded rants and crying. No one really cares and it's grows tiredsome of hearing this after every tourney you don't place well. With that said I talked to you after you lost to yes you seemed pretty cool even though you were pissed about the coaching. But like I said peopel do coach a lot here but it's whatever. You just need to relax more and stop with the pity party cause no one really wnats to hear that ****.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
*goes on bracket ****** rant*

getting "bracket *****" is just a john created by noobs. Even if you had to play the 1st place team first, and then play the 3rd place team in losers, the fact that you didn't beat them proves that you can't beat them and wouldn't place in the money anyway. Even if you beat a few easy teams and then just lost to those same 2 teams, you would place higher but still not win any money, meaning you still did nothing impressive at all.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
*goes on bracket ****** rant*

getting "bracket *****" is just a john created by noobs. Even if you had to play the 1st place team first, and then play the 3rd place team in losers, the fact that you didn't beat them proves that you can't beat them and wouldn't place in the money anyway. Even if you beat a few easy teams and then just lost to those same 2 teams, you would place higher but still not win any money, meaning you still did nothing impressive at all.
That would mean you get last......instead of beating many other players in the event that you would play if you didnt get bracket ***** and place much higher......your post is wrong.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
so heres my results:
Bye
Cloud FOX
Lost to Atomsk (AGAIN!! nooo kirby is my mortal enemy!!)

Losers
Almost Legendary
Lost to Icy Light.

i think i faced someone else in losers but i forget o_O.

Cloud FOx- Good azz mario there bro! GGs as always, u had the frigate match if u caped my upb again lolz.
Atomsk- ahhgh i wanted to try so everything in my arsenal to win, but ur still one step ahead of me.. GGs though especially at PS1 lols at the stalling.
Kai- lol at ur "sonic>>>falco" mm me next time. ive been wanting a rematch anyways. ill get the job done =)
m2k-lol somehow we practiced alot in frienldies. thnx for the MK experience, ur a beast!
pops- props to ur DK and first tourney.
Icy Light- FAK!!! i never lost hope in all 3 matches.. but i was hesitant on sideb-ing to recover and u edghogged me.. GGs! great azz olimar!
@ anyone who thinks they can beat falco- play me =)
bloodcross- its too bad u gave up, u had potential with a fast falco. u were just predictable. watch sk92 and DEHF. but u dropped him so w/e. lol at our ditto matches =D
Mrdc- return of TL player!! u still got it, and ur zair annoys the hell outta me lol
inui- i never faced u, looking forward to, just for fun, u know.
Alex strife- Good stuff w tha tourney, idk wat went on but keep ur head up.
dark peach- i wanted to face u lolz, just for curiousity if i could win.. but it doesnt matter, good stuff beating cable tho!
DM brandon- i feel bad that someone messed up ur controls, and made u do jab instead of fsmash..
allied- GGs w doubles, i need a better doubles character..
JG- ggs i had our match btw <3 ur MKs going down.

ppl need to stop acting like jerks to one another for no reason.. from wat i hear.. then that persons gonna complain..

anyone else i didnt mention good stuff.

and falco> sonic (kai lol)

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Dude, whether you placed 4th or last, you get no money. You would've beaten those easier teams for nothing except personal gratification. good players dont give a **** about that, money is proof of success

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I think g reg is trying to say that last-anything before money doesn't matter because either way you walk off empty handed.

As for impressive, I don't know, but in really large tourneys 7th-1st do get payed. So if they didn't face top 1 and top 3 automatically, they may have gotten 7th and landed in money.

Really in tourneys that the pay out placing is smaller, facing anyone in the range of winning money and losing means nothing.

Unless of course you wanted to walk off with pride and be in the top 7 even in smaller tourneys. G-reg is sort of right.

Aww g-reg beat me to it.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
man I wish inui stopped placing not top 2 in doubles. I root for him when I lurk the boards whenever he has those dumb random arguments with people about how good he is in doubles. Recent results aren't helping him out much. His Phoenix Wright gifs are too good.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
I think g reg is trying to say that last-anything before money doesn't matter because either way you walk off empty handed.

As for impressive, I don't know, but in really large tourneys 7th-1st do get payed. So if they didn't face top 1 and top 3 automatically, they may have gotten 7th and landed in money.

Really in tourneys that the pay out placing is smaller, facing anyone in the range of winning money and losing means nothing.

Unless of course you wanted to walk off with pride and be in the top 7 even in smaller tourneys. G-reg is sort of right.

Aww g-reg beat me to it.
What if you just want to get your moneys-worth and play more tournament matches?

I'm not really disagreeing with you, just playing devil's advocate here.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Dude, whether you placed 4th or last, you get no money. You would've beaten those easier teams for nothing except personal gratification. good players dont give a **** about that, money is proof of success
Sooo if someone good like Atomsk, Jash, or whoever played M2k first round, then played someone else really good first round of losers like Ally, ADHD, or another good player due to poor seeding and the payout was to 7th, this is johnning???

Not to mention 2 good players(Inui and zucco) both commented on the bracket.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
What if you just want to get your moneys-worth and play more tournament matches?

I'm not really disagreeing with you, just playing devil's advocate here.
That's fine, but generally people enter to try and win money. Plus you could of saved that tourney money and did some money matches, both are competitive. And there shouldn't be any call for someone sandbagging more in a money match than in a tourney.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Damage yourself with eruption or just wait for him to laser you until you're at around 30%. After that it's all about good tech skill and mindgames. You have to rush in, be good at powershielding and quickly punishing Falco's gayness, and you have to trick Falco and guess right. Predict the f-b escapes. Falcos loooove to abuse Falco's amazing roll, so call it and get some strong hit in. If you think he's going to jab (hint: he will), you can space an f-tilt and **** him for it.

Olimar doesn't bother me that much anymore, but Snake...ugh! I wish he would disappear! Just looking at him makes me angry!

@Alex Strife:

Bye
Almost Legendary
Jash (lost)

Cloudfox
DireVulcan
Minty (lost to myself; this guy didn't deserve the win at all, eff him)

Jeseus christ, before our set you said you didn't care if you lost, you lose and you make a big deal? Don't get mad at me because you used Ike. You most likely would have won if you used your main, but that doesn't mean you have to **** talk me irl and over SWF. =/

And saying I Cped you.... I dont like marth vs ike at all loooool, and my friend told me to use Snake, and I was bored so i listened. I agree the match on delfino was dumb, but still.... cmon =/

Oh and other news the LIRR is a ***** and deserves to die.

Edit: kuro I used snake, wolf, d3, and marth. Mostly Marth though.

Top Bottom