• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Viridian City of the SUMMER 8-29 Results

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
sort of sounds like u are tbh lol. u picked a stage with a wall against a DDD with a char that gets cg'd. ike BLOWS v DDD lol

unless im wrong, i dont rly know what happened. thats just what i got from the last few posts

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
sort of sounds like u are tbh lol. u picked a stage with a wall against a DDD with a char that gets cg'd. ike BLOWS v DDD lol

unless im wrong, i dont rly know what happened. thats just what i got from the last few posts
GET OUT OF OUR STATE CHIBO! (jk obviously)

10chibos xD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
oh lmfao my bad xD

edited.

but still man, you can't hassle the man for just playing. it just seems like you're trying to save your ego by pointing out the details of your set publicly.
I can be mad that he disrespected me and only won because he got lucky.

I picked Delfino, THEN he went Dedede. I stayed Ike. I outplayed him massively. Even with that wall infinite, I would have won without that SD.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Noooo, If the sd hadnt happened, ur ike would have had like 60% last stock and I coulda won from that :[. Oh well, I dont wanna make this thing get out of hand (loltoolate) so ima stop now :p

dmbrandon

Smash Master
TO the person who barked at me for forgetting the no coaching rule during the game do it again and see wut happens...There was no need for the high volume of ur voice at all and if i didnt have respect for the venue i would of punched u in ur face,point blank. All u had to say was no coaching in a level'd voice and i would of apologized. Then have the nerve to stare me down was even more frustrating. watch ur mouth and ur tone to me Orion or anyone else for that matter.

Instead of screaming like a little ***** u could of just called a TO over and ask them to distance me from the match since i broke the rules thats all.
You know there's no coaching, and it can EASILY break a match.

I promise you. The nest time you threaten someone I'm gonna make you pay. Go ahead, think I look tiny all you want. I will ****ing break you. I don't know or give a **** who you are, but I'll be GOD ****ED before some nobody comes in and tries to start ****.

You're a tough guy on the boards? God forbid someone try **** irl. ****ing losers.

If you wanna call him a ****ing meanie or some **** fine, but if you take it out of the game, we're gonna leave it there. We don't play that way.

EditL You're threatening ORION!? Are you CRAZY?! LMAOOOOOO. Everytime I give that guy a pound, I shudder a lil bit.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
if the top dedede convincingly beat the top diddy in a set, will people finally start agreeing with me that ddd/diddy is in ddd's favor? @.@

adhd said it was 50/50, az said it was 50:50, and serin said it was 55:45 diddy...wtf @.@

Inui

Banned via Warnings
if the top dedede convincingly beat the top diddy in a set, will people finally start agreeing with me that ddd/diddy is in ddd's favor? @.@

adhd said it was 50/50, az said it was 50:50, and serin said it was 55:45 diddy...wtf @.@
It's even.

Atomsk and ADHD go back and forth in sets and always have since ADHD got good.

You know there's no coaching, and it can EASILY break a match.

I promise you. The nest time you threaten someone I'm gonna make you pay. Go ahead, think I look tiny all you want. I will ****ing break you. I don't know or give a **** who you are, but I'll be GOD ****ED before some nobody comes in and tries to start ****.

You're a tough guy on the boards? God forbid someone try **** irl. ****ing losers.

If you wanna call him a ****ing meanie or some **** fine, but if you take it out of the game, we're gonna leave it there. We don't play that way.

EditL You're threatening ORION!? Are you CRAZY?! LMAOOOOOO. Everytime I give that guy a pound, I shudder a lil bit.

OH YEAH, **** JUST GOT REAL!

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
This was a fun tourny especially chilling with everyone outside talking and stuff. Btw I had no idea that gannon dude was Clai sup.(
Ummm...errr... Have you ever introduced yourself to me? I'm totally drawing a blank on the name. Were you one of the people I was talking with outside?

and lol at 'that gannon dude.' This guy knows I'm mad manly. Even still: http://www.gannon-banned.com/

How can you leave a tournament unhappy when there are GANON CHALLENGES going on?
Please say you're talking about Texas tournaments. If this actually happened here when I was not there, FFFFFFFFF!!!!

GET OUT OF OUR STATE CHIBO! (jk obviously)

10chibos xD
Why haven't we Falcon ditto'd yet?

I'll do full shout-outs when results come up too, but whoever sat down and did Ganon/Falcon dittoes with me for about 30 minutes while the doubles tournament was finishing on livestream next to us, you have my fullest respect.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
I was the person sitting down next to that other person outside and you were like kneeling down talking about gannon and stuff.

Was that you? Clai

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
he won how he won stp complaining..........

Great Tourney Alex as always had a blast...Hope everyone comes to battle Royale on NOV. 7th its gonna be loads of fun...TO the person who barked at me for forgetting the no coaching rule during the game do it again and see wut happens...There was no need for the high volume of ur voice at all and if i didnt have respect for the venue i would of punched u in ur face,point blank. All u had to say was no coaching in a level'd voice and i would of apologized. Then have the nerve to stare me down was even more frustrating. watch ur mouth and ur tone to me Orion or anyone else for that matter.

Instead of screaming like a little ***** u could of just called a TO over and ask them to distance me from the match since i broke the rules thats all.
Don't be a dumb *** and threaten people on the boards. If you had such an issue with his tone you would have confronted him then instead of on the internet. You should have enough courtesy for players to not cheat and give your friend an edge during the match. Move past it and leave silly comments in your head.

We are obviously fighting in low tier finals at Got Milk since we are seeds 1 and 2. We'll get a serious set in.
Ok, well how about a mm as well? Makes things more fun.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Please say you're talking about Texas tournaments. If this actually happened here when I was not there, FFFFFFFFF!!!!
Haha, you missed them. I think we played some Ganon challenges at Apex.

I try to get as many Ganon challenges as I can at every tournament I go to. It's amazing to me how many people are reluctant to take part in them.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Lulz...Brawl drama. Everyone acts so tough online then shuts the **** up offline. xd

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
he won how he won stp complaining..........

Great Tourney Alex as always had a blast...Hope everyone comes to battle Royale on NOV. 7th its gonna be loads of fun...TO the person who barked at me for forgetting the no coaching rule during the game do it again and see wut happens...There was no need for the high volume of ur voice at all and if i didnt have respect for the venue i would of punched u in ur face,point blank. All u had to say was no coaching in a level'd voice and i would of apologized. Then have the nerve to stare me down was even more frustrating. watch ur mouth and ur tone to me Orion or anyone else for that matter.

I was standing next to you when that **** happened. You tone was a little different and you definitely mumbled how un pleased you were with his tone.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Haha, you missed them. I think we played some Ganon challenges at Apex.

I try to get as many Ganon challenges as I can at every tournament I go to. It's amazing to me how many people are reluctant to take part in them.
I know we did them at APEX. My question was whether you guys did them at this Viridian City tournament? Ah bummer, that's what happens when you have to leave before the tournament's over. I'm really bummed about not having Falcon dittos with Ally because it was probably the best chance to ever get some. My Falcon's getting legit, but then again it has to be if I want to claim I'm the manliest player in Brawl.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I know we did them at APEX. My question was whether you guys did them at this Viridian City tournament? Ah bummer, that's what happens when you have to leave before the tournament's over. I'm really bummed about not having Falcon dittos with Ally because it was probably the best chance to ever get some. My Falcon's getting legit, but then again it has to be if I want to claim I'm the manliest player in Brawl.
Uh, don't you do ballet?

D. Disciple

Smash Master
There are a bunch of Lucarios around here, but how many of them bring in results like I do? lol cocky mode over.
Zucco, I'm gonna be up there too don't worry. When we cross paths in brackets, it's gonna be like Highlander.

Also, lawlz at this topic, I think a lot of people need to chiiilllllll.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
a god dam little child. Hell Kingz nightmare gets ***** too and he *****es less than you.

rofllllllllllllllllllll nah i probaly ***** more than him <3

SO meanwhile, back at the ranch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiwLSaqtyHk&feature=channel_page

Thank you Alex for yet another of your good tournaments and hope you don't leave us just yet. This video makes me smile =)
i lol'd

Blood+ and Dark.Pch sitting in a tree. S-O-B-B-I-N-G.

:D

Edit: Oh, and Kelvin.

Get to me too. 8 months later.
LOLOLOL i felt bad for ksizzle tho his controller almost hit me XD.

Amazing :')
SHOUTOUTS

Minty - :(

ChaosMarth - Good job : ) I sense you GROWING =) Nice talking with you ^_^

Nasty - Get that Lucas out of here ;O We all know Ness should be higher :)

DM - Your attuide towards happiness CHANGEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD so nice joking and talking with you xD

Moo2Kang - =(

Allied - Funneh mang is funneh xDDD

Icon - Play mii in friendly and not MM :(

Bleachigo - Oawwwww YAAAAA Nice job getting top 10 (was it?) really nice talking to you =)

Wes - Sawnic sewz

R3MIX, Kingz, BIG m - you guises are ghey except kingz and remix [lol]

Alex - WTF MANG? MarioPartyBoards.com said there was a Mario Party tourny there!

Atomsk/Fatal - ILY both. If i get the badge, I'll replace my jesus figure with a picture of both of you :)

J G - Do you paints contrllers for coast? : O Yours was really nicely colored :lick:

Ally - Nice talking to you for little while : [ You looked sad :( hope everything goes well for you! =)

Yes...
FLA
Dont ever put me in the same shoutout as r3mix and big m thats disrespect. Kai i actually liked the baby tag it was fun <3. Anti sorry i disapointed paps :( XD i had lots of fun but in my tourney matches i was terrible i only did decent in friendlies and lol @ me and basic sausage on live stream :laugh:

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
You. YOU! YOU were the one that called me in one in the morning and telling me I do ballet. I don't know how you got that rediculous statement, but it's completely ludicrous. Stop making statements like this on the boards. They're not true.
ROFL, I didn't call you, *******. I thought Dotcom did that, and I saw you post about it in the ToS thread. You're the one who made the statement initially, bud. Also, why the **** would I have your phone number?

Top Bottom